wolf night warriors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

nita's jonery

2 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

nita's jonery - Page 3 Empty Re: nita's jonery

Post by wolf girl alpha 98 Mon Jul 14, 2014 12:55 am

"sure"nita siad cheerfully "but if she showes any hostile threats toward any of us i suggest she leaves."

"fine human"silverfangs grunted cutting nita off as she thought "this way if i do become one of them one of there groop i can intrust them with some of my sistters battle taticks inn toher words show them how to defend agins her and my little brother he is so young but he is a courad so i envy his only if i can impress him he woundnt have to do my sissters ugly work all the time."

"is that ok with you WW and with you lupo?" nita asked kindly
wolf girl alpha 98
wolf girl alpha 98
Admin

https://wolfnightwarriors.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Wizard Wolf Mon Jul 14, 2014 1:10 am

Wizard Wolf thought to Nita "Very well, She can accompany us. But there are a few things we must discuss. First off, Silverfangs has some troubled thoughts about her sisters pack. She has a little brother that is forced to do the bidding of Leathna and I believe Silverfangs will try to influence him into leaving that pack. I can see the pictures in her mind but do not know exactly what her plan is. She will try to teach us the best way to fight he sister if it comes to that."
Nita nodded understanding of WW words. Lupo also shook his head in agreement. As Silverfangs did not know what was being discussed she waited for thier next move.
Wizard Wolf
Wizard Wolf
Admin

character creation
character creation:

Back to top Go down

Post by wolf girl alpha 98 Mon Jul 14, 2014 1:15 am

"that sound teribble about her brother and if it comes down to a fight i will help every ally heal" nita spoke conserned about silver fangs brother.

silverfangs shighed heavely wiating im pacently for thier responce
wolf girl alpha 98
wolf girl alpha 98
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Wizard Wolf Mon Jul 14, 2014 1:22 am

Wizard Wolf eased over to Silverfangs and growled to her "It is agreed that you will join the group. Be careful of your thoughts as I can see some of your mind-pictures. The human has great healing powers and if we come to any injury through fight or fall she can cure us. She also has some strange power to project an image other than herself if need be. Welcome to the "Lone Pack".
Wizard Wolf
Wizard Wolf
Admin

character creation
character creation:

Back to top Go down

Post by wolf girl alpha 98 Mon Jul 14, 2014 1:31 am

silverfangs gasped lightly but shighed realizing just then he could see into her past "i gess that cant be helped much but i am glad to jion the groop the Lone Pack"

"so is this what youre up to now big sissy" a unknown male wolf spoke as silverfangs eyes widdend as soon as she heard his vioce and gasped lightly.
wolf girl alpha 98
wolf girl alpha 98
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Wizard Wolf Mon Jul 14, 2014 1:44 am

Wizard Wolf, Lupo and Nita reared back in attack stance as the intruder seemed to come out of nowhere from behind a large rock. Ready for anything, their back hair bristled with alertness.
Wizard Wolf growled "I didn't see or sense this wild looking pup coming. He must have some cloaking power." Then growling Threateningly "Stand back or fight you little upstart. Powerful forces stand before you".
Wizard Wolf
Wizard Wolf
Admin

character creation
character creation:

Back to top Go down

Post by wolf girl alpha 98 Mon Jul 14, 2014 1:54 am

"NO Stop!" silverfangs jumpeed in front of wizard wolf "thats my brother!" she cried as you see the unknon wolf sigh and say " older sisster why do i have to do this? why cant i go home and foget all this happened" he spoke putting his head down as leathna teloported be hind him andsiad "young brother you say  you want to help" the wolf gasped as silver fangs harsly growled and spoke "yousing stani like that yousing him like that is just just unforgiable! sisster leathna"

stani glumped as he took a step back

"santi defete her for me." leathna sopke as santi gasped and siad "please no i dont wana hurt her"
"nether do i wish to hurt you do it or i will hurt you." he yelped as silver fangs growled harsy in discust and charrged foward.
wolf girl alpha 98
wolf girl alpha 98
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Wizard Wolf Mon Jul 14, 2014 9:39 am

Silverfangs placed herself between Leathna and Santi and growled "Once again you threaten me - or should I say all of us. You threaten Santi if he doesn't obey your orders to "defeat me". And, with that, you threaten , not only, me, but my companions as well."
"Oh! - so you are a group now?" Leathna, eyes wide with surprise. "So what? With the help of this powerful wolf Santi, We will crush you all."
Silverfang barked back "If I have anything to say about it, he will not give you the aid you need to overcome our power."
Santi cowered back on fear as the two she wolves squared off in impending battle stance.
Wizard Wolf
Wizard Wolf
Admin

character creation
character creation:

Back to top Go down

Post by wolf girl alpha 98 Mon Jul 14, 2014 1:37 pm

"sissters please" santi spoke scarsly "tell me why are we fighting? we are family after all"

leathna gazzed at santi evely as she spoke "so youre saying you will not do what i ask"
"no sisster i will not" he replyied
"fine become a low loser ranking wolf just like the rest of them!" leathna snarrled as she attempted to snap at silverfangs but just at the last moment silverfangs mannaged to doge and flip leathna she gasped as she was caught of gard and landed on her back "that is only one thing i learned since i left i wish not to do more to you my dearest sister"

leathna stood up scoffed and teleported away.
"are you both ok?" nita called at a distance two silverfangs and santi.
wolf girl alpha 98
wolf girl alpha 98
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Wizard Wolf Mon Jul 14, 2014 6:14 pm

Silverfangs replied "I'm OK - Just a little agitated. I could have torn her throat out had things gone much further. But I'm sure glad Santi got the gumption to stand up to her. I Love You little brother for being so brave."
Santi grinned a wolfish grin and said " I'm shaking like a maple leaf in a storm right now. I have never talked back to Leathna for fear of being punished. But I guess the presence of these other two wolves gave me a bit of confidence. Thank you all for your support. I would really like to follow you on your journey if I could."
Wizard Wolf
Wizard Wolf
Admin

character creation
character creation:

Back to top Go down

Post by wolf girl alpha 98 Mon Jul 14, 2014 6:19 pm

"whell i really would like you to jion us little brobut its not up to me you know its up to wizzard wolf the human nita and lupo" silverfangs spoke to stani as he looked at the other wolves and the human

"whats going on wizzard wolf?" nita asked
wolf girl alpha 98
wolf girl alpha 98
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Wizard Wolf Mon Jul 14, 2014 6:33 pm

"Not much. Sorry I was taken aback by this Teleporting business to be of much help. You two handled the situation very well. I congratulate both of you in taking care of it without fighting. I was ready to jump in if things got carried away. I have a little of that ability myself but haven't had much occasion to ues it lately. How far is their pack from here? It seems they can move at great distances whereas I am limited to the local area.
Wizard Wolf
Wizard Wolf
Admin

character creation
character creation:

Back to top Go down

Post by wolf girl alpha 98 Mon Jul 14, 2014 6:44 pm

"her pack is on the outskirits of the moon light passage but even with teloportation abilities it will still tack two days" silverfangs spoke as she nugged her brother "r-right even telportion has its limits."
nita shighed and knodded.
wolf girl alpha 98
wolf girl alpha 98
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Wizard Wolf Mon Jul 14, 2014 6:51 pm

WW eyed Nita" Sorry Nita. You have been out of the loop with all this conflict. You see the new wolf is Silverfangs little brother Santi and was under the influence of Leathna in her pack. When Leathna sent him to Kill Silverfangs he came here but couldn't go through with it. I think you can take it from there. With Leathna back with her pack, Santi wishes to join our group. With your approval and that of Lupo I can tell him he may come with us. What do you think? Any other ideas on the situation?"
Wizard Wolf
Wizard Wolf
Admin

character creation
character creation:

Back to top Go down

Post by wolf girl alpha 98 Mon Jul 14, 2014 7:12 pm

"i dont mind if he jions since they are the wolf leathna sibilings mabye one off them knows more about her so all of us can prepare even me i dont mind trying to learn more myself" nita siad cheerfully
stani swalowed hard as he shighed "wizard wolf? are you the alpha,leader of this pack? i can tell all others respect you i do to so out of my own curiosity i have to ask."

"Brother" silverfangs growled harshly "sofar that i know that human has a unique power but i know that the wolf lupo is wizard wolf's apprentce so i can only gess he IS the alpha"

"yes sister sorry"stani siad.

nita smiled at the pack as she thought "mabye i can be a great clerk a healer to these wolves."
wolf girl alpha 98
wolf girl alpha 98
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Wizard Wolf Mon Jul 14, 2014 10:01 pm

Wizard Wolf was very thoughtful as he addressed the rest of what has now become the Lone Pack. "I hadn't realized we had created a small "pack" and even named it the "Lone Pack". And I am honored to have all of you think of me as "Leader" or "Alpha". We shall journey to the furthest side of the Tranquil Wood and see of there is a peaceful glade where we can live in peace."
Wizard Wolf
Wizard Wolf
Admin

character creation
character creation:

Back to top Go down

Post by wolf girl alpha 98 Mon Jul 14, 2014 10:11 pm

silverfangs ,stani and nita smiled as if they all heard him speak but nita looked at the sun and thought to her self "i just hope we all can get along with others and be the best pack groop i can be."

wolf girl alpha 98
wolf girl alpha 98
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum