wolf night warriors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Aftermath

2 posters

Go down

Aftermath Empty Aftermath

Post by Wizard Wolf Thu Jul 24, 2014 11:53 pm

"Thank you for your surprise appearance, Lanita. "WW growled "But you nearly got hurt. Spirit Guide that you are, you still can be injured. I wonder why, with her power restored Leathna didn't just teleport when Nightshade showed up?"

Silver sided up next to Wizard Wolf and asked "Why didn't you tell us you could retain your powers in all circumstances? You could have ended this fight a lot sooner.
Wizard Wolf
Wizard Wolf
Admin

character creation
character creation:

Back to top Go down

Aftermath Empty Re: Aftermath

Post by wolf girl alpha 98 Fri Jul 25, 2014 12:02 am

kanita giggled saying "so you figured me out being a wizard and all i gess it wasnt hard for you" her eyes starred into wizard wolf's "but i wil not let nita get hurt.and evan i dare not say what silers father posesses but i will say this if you look into his eyes with hatred you will only see youre own fear that cosummed her" she smilled big as silver sopke "tell me kanita how long did you know he was alive and why didnt you tell me of stani about him?"
"to be quite honest why did i leave in the first place hm?to meet him silver but as i just siad i will not let nita the human in youre groop get hurt but i wont stay along with you i am what wizard wolf calls me i am a spirit guide but nita's spirit guide." she smilled at the groop wiating for them to respond.
wolf girl alpha 98
wolf girl alpha 98
Admin

https://wolfnightwarriors.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Wizard Wolf Fri Jul 25, 2014 12:14 am

"First of all "WW started "I learned the trick to shied myself from some of the more powerful spells that come my way and when I saw the sparks from the oncoming wolf I shielded myself. Unfortunately, That shield thing can only be done once so I hope I don't come across that particular ability again."
"Secondly, Lanita, you are always welcome in our pack, and I hope we won't have need of you any time soon. We all pretty tired and need a rest after today's may-lay."
Bus chimed in "Agree on the tired thing, WW. What do you suggest?"
Let us all retreat to the hook end of the Cut. There is a cool spring and a shallow pool we can all refresh ourselves"
Wizard Wolf
Wizard Wolf
Admin

character creation
character creation:

Back to top Go down

Post by wolf girl alpha 98 Fri Jul 25, 2014 12:19 am

the others knoddeds athey all walked past kanita to the pool but nita didnt she stayed there staring directly into kanitka as she returened the glare sadly kanitka shighed blincked and walked away camly smiling she thought to her self "im kind of glad for nita she has a lot of growing up to do that girl."
wolf girl alpha 98
wolf girl alpha 98
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Wizard Wolf Fri Jul 25, 2014 12:31 am

As they gathered near a grassy patch near the pool Lupo and Stani lapped some spring water. Wizard Wolf commented to Silverfangs "Those seem to getting on really well. Must be their age." Silver eyed WW and growled low "You were good in our little fight today. You and I may make a good team if we ever get the chance."
Bus was dozing near a log near the edge of the wall of the gully. Nita was eying the two Alpha wolves and thinking [I wonder if a pair of Alpha's could be those two there?]
Wizard Wolf
Wizard Wolf
Admin

character creation
character creation:

Back to top Go down

Post by wolf girl alpha 98 Fri Jul 25, 2014 12:46 am

"it must be but i gess we can tack it easy for a while i hop the others know also what i wanted to tell you wizard wolf as well as i want to tell them but i wanna tell you first,is that i respect you and all but i am only offering this but could i also be notced as a alpha wizard wolf..."she blushed "what i mean to say is would you like to travel more or do you want to settle down here and create a firm pack im sure alot will happen since then but.... do you wizard wolf?" she sighed as nita walked over to WW and silver lened in front of them and placed her had on each of them and spoke "you two make a great team." she smilled cheerfully as she stood up and walked over to bus to heal any scratches on him. silver didnt speak she was suprized what nita siad.
wolf girl alpha 98
wolf girl alpha 98
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Wizard Wolf Fri Jul 25, 2014 12:57 am

Wizard Wolf growled softly "A lot has happened. Many things have been revealed. Your father has appeared and then disappeared just as quickly. And the team which has come together has looked to me as leader. I have been a loner for far too long and now I lead a rag-tag group of folks to "who knows where and what". I believe we should all get some sleep and be fresh in the morning to talk things over. I'll have the two youngsters split a watch on the cliffs above."
Wizard Wolf
Wizard Wolf
Admin

character creation
character creation:

Back to top Go down

Post by wolf girl alpha 98 Fri Jul 25, 2014 1:03 am

silverfangs giggled lightly as she saw wizard wolf tell lupo and stani his orders and watched his lay down by a rock to sleep she shighed and say nita slepping with bus as she sighed agian thinkign to her self "when nita toched me i saw what she was i say it all all the pian that girl went though no wonder kanita vowed to protect her." she turned away from nita and walked over to WW and liad next to him at his ribcage shighing falling into a deep sleep.
wolf girl alpha 98
wolf girl alpha 98
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Wizard Wolf Fri Jul 25, 2014 10:22 am

Lupo had the last watch in the morning and found that the brush at the top of the gully had plenty of small game and fruit trees. He had foraged at first light and brought a small feast down to the group as they started to wake up.  
Wizard Wolf was first up and complimented Lupo on his thoughtfulness. "Well done ,Lupo. I'm sure the pack will be as grateful as I am"
As the others stirred one by one they gathered around Wizard Wolf and ate a good meal, all thanking Lupo for thinking of them.
Bus's deep voice and thoughts seemed stronger this morning as he said "We done good yesterday, I'm thinkin'. I was a bit scared, at first, but when I saw those nasty wolves comin' at my new friends, I got real mad. A good thing that nice Tiger lady had such faith in me and taught me to be brave and use my strength."
Wizard Wolf addressed the group "We ALL did well. I was very proud of the pack that we did not kill anyone, but taught that mangy group a lesson. Now we must think of our future. I'm not a great leader but I do know the territory well enough to get us by. Our choices are 1) find a coven where we can train and live peacefully OR 2) travel the Tranquil Wood and find adventure. I leave it up to the pack."
Wizard Wolf
Wizard Wolf
Admin

character creation
character creation:

Back to top Go down

Post by wolf girl alpha 98 Sun Jul 27, 2014 7:39 am

silver streched drowsly saying "its up toyou i dont nessarly care."
"it dosent matter to me" stani responded
wolf girl alpha 98
wolf girl alpha 98
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Wizard Wolf Sun Jul 27, 2014 10:01 pm

Lupo raised his paw toward Stani and growled "Where he goes, I go. But I think a bit more adventure is at hand."
Bus rolled over in some dry leaves and and moaned "I'm in the mood for some fruits and berrys. I know of an orchard some half days walk from here. We might mosey over that way and see what else we find in that direction."
Nita was listening to the others give advice to Wizard Wolf and decided to speak to WW as well as the rest of the pack "As the only human in the group, and probably the weakest as far as actual physical strength, I feel we should follow our Alpha Wizard as he has shown the most wisdom and experience in these woods. I believe he and Silver make a great team and between them this Pack should have a fantastic adventure."
She winked at both the Alpha and what she thought would be his mate one day.

((New Topic))
Wizard Wolf
Wizard Wolf
Admin

character creation
character creation:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum: