wolf night warriors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Night Gang

Go down

The Night Gang Empty The Night Gang

Post by Wizard Wolf Sun Nov 30, 2014 2:41 pm

A working scenario of events and players of Cats in a cluttered Garage.
Original “Group” consists of Chumley and CC. The younger Leo is actively trying to be a part of the group. I will be adding members as events unfold.
              The Night Gang
CAST:
>Chumly: Spirit Cat. Fat, Cautiously Lazy and sees All, Knows All. Vanished from the Garage long ago but appears in spirit to advise then disappears as quickly.
>CC: Spirit cat. Skittish but good in a fight. Allows too much to happen that shouldn't. But, was a member of the original of the Group hence his status. Originally named Cutie until found to be a male so the nickname Captain Cutie or CC came to be.

>Leo: Lieutenant. New comer. Very Friendly. Trying very hard to be respected in the Group.
>Curly: Brother to Leo.
>Tigger: Resident of the “Home”
>Chester: Resident of the “Home”
>Junior: Resident of the “Home”

>Dave: Human overseer of the Headquarters (Garage)

Other Players (Status added as they participate.
>Toby: Resident of the “Home”
>Peaches: Resident of the “Home”

TERMS:
The “Garage”: Headquarters for the Night Gang usually accessible to all welcome members.
The “Home”: Building where the Garage is located
“Stray”: An invading cat from somewhere in the neighborhood
“Invader”: Other animals which may come in the dead of night to steal food (Possums, Raccoons)

Last edited by Wizard Wolf on Thu Nov 05, 2015 2:19 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Add Continuation below)
Wizard Wolf
Wizard Wolf
Admin

character creation
character creation:

Back to top Go down

The Night Gang Empty Re: The Night Gang

Post by Wizard Wolf Tue Jan 06, 2015 10:31 pm

Dave> It is early morning as he enters the Garage. Tigger is present.
“Damn! You guys have been at it again. Both food dishes on the floor and all the food I left last night is Gone. I know there was more food then you can eat in one night. If we keep this up I’ll need a new bag before payday.”
Tigger thinks: <It’s too bad I cannot explain where most of the food goes. He might find out about the invaders that consume the better part of the food.>
Junior enters the garage.<It’s hard to concentrate with all this really fine petting I’m getting. But I’ll try.>
Dave> “Guess I’ll have to figure out a way to keep a little less food in here. What’s with all the meowing? You guys trying to tell me something?”
Junior to Tigger: “He’s not getting the message Tig.”
Tigger: “We shall have to figure out a way to keep the Varmints out ourselves.”
Dave opens the garage door and says “OK gang. Doors opened and I’ve got things to do. I’ll give you some treats but don’t make pigs of yourselves. Dave leaves the garage.

Last edited by Wizard Wolf on Thu Nov 05, 2015 2:21 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Additional Organization)
Wizard Wolf
Wizard Wolf
Admin

character creation
character creation:

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum