The River and the Falls

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: The River and the Falls

Post by Wizard Wolf on Sun Aug 02, 2015 11:57 am

As the way cleared and Nani relaxed, Wizard Wolf calmly projecred his thoughts to the human female that had been trapped by the large branch
  "We have many powerful members of this, our Lone Pack. The two bears have stregth and easily lifted the branch. The Human standing nearby is a healer and can heal any damage it may have caused. The Dragon that seems so terrifying is a really helpful member as he can fly and breath fire but is really friendly. The neko Human is Hitani and also has a spirit guide like yours, as you have seen her spirit is a wolf. I would like to know more about your spirit cat and also know your name and why are you in the part of the forest."
Kanita had been lying nearby, tired after running to bring the Lone Pact to assist the female human. She grinned, as only a tiger can, when the spirit cat had vanished, Out of the corner of his watchful eye, Wizard Wolf caught sight of the Spirit Cat as it dissappeared. [hmm] he wondered to himself [I wonder why the ghost cat winked at Kanita as she left?]

Last edited by Wizard Wolf on Wed Aug 05, 2015 9:28 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Corrections and additions)
Wizard Wolf
Admin

character creation
character creation:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by wolf girl alpha 98 on Wed Aug 05, 2015 9:57 am

kanita shighed as you see the human stand up saying I don't need-" she was cut off by kanita's low deep and dark growl . as she said "tell them youre name at least" the human just knoded "my name ia nalera and I don't have a name for my friend yet but well how can I say this (she pointed at kanita) its her younger sister that had passed"
wolf girl alpha 98
Admin

View user profile http://wolfnightwarriors.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Wizard Wolf on Wed Aug 05, 2015 9:10 pm

Nita turned to Kanita and said "Kanita, since Nalera is reluctant to ask for any assistance from us, and since now we know that the Spirit Cat is your kin sister, perhaps you can shed some light on the situation. Do you know why nalera has come to this part of the wood?"
Wizard Wolf
Admin

character creation
character creation:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by wolf girl alpha 98 on Tue Aug 18, 2015 9:02 am

kanita hesitated bitting her lower lip but finaly asked "so is you're wolf friend nani alive hinita?"she dint let hinita speak as she counted "both nani as you call her and my sister's spirt are equal in what they are."
" what do you mean?" silver asked kanita sighed as she counted "there both spirits that are haunting you well what im trying to say is that there ghosts that cant find peace yet so they are protecting you they have that much will power to protect they become attached.in one way or the other" for the last seven words she was staring at hinita as nani appered in front of her growling softly "you see the spirit nani is protecting you still I can tell you did not call her"her eye's were very evil looking as she spoke.
wolf girl alpha 98
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Wizard Wolf on Sat Aug 22, 2015 10:00 am

As the Lone Pack gathered around the group assisting Nalera, Hitani said to her spirit "It's all right Nani. This tiger spirit is here to help the injured human Nalera." Nani backed off and Hitani helped the limping Nalera to a nearby log. Kanita, Wizard Wolf and Nita sat near to talk with the newcomer.
Nita asked Nalera "If you would let me, I can heal your injured leg".
Nalera nodded with consent and Nita placed her hand over the injury and started the healing process.
Kanita asked "Nalera, perhaps you can tell us how you came to have my sister's spirit as a helper and guide".

Nalera's Tale:
Back a while ago I was married to a man, a blacksmith and Hunter. Not long after we married, I discovered he had a mean streak. He had an obsession with wanting to hunt a white Tiger. I tried to convince him that I like tigers, especially the white ones and asked him not to hunt for any. We had many arguments about this and it became so violent that I left hime for a while. Some friends in Rejoin City told me that he had heard of a white Tiger in the far corner of the Tranquil Woods. I went there and kept hidden, watching to see if he would find this Tiger.
Unfortunately, he came upon a pair of White Tigers and waited until one of them seperated from the other. He waited until sure the one was totally alone and started to creep up for the kill. I got between him and the Tiger and tried to grab the gun, but he was too strong and knocked me out. When I came to, the Tiger was dead and the mean man was gone.
I cried over the Tiger and soon a spirit Tiger appeared. She said to me "My name is Ona. I saw the heroic effort when you tried to stop the hunter. I thank you for trying and will now try to protect you from harm. If you are willing, I will be your Spirit Guide until my time here is at an end. You see, I must find my sister and let her know what happened."
I accepted her guidance and she has been with me ever since.
Kanita sighed heavily and growled softly "So this was the fate of my lost sister. I am glad she chose you to Guide and protect. And I, too, thank you for trying to save her.
Wizard Wolf
Admin

character creation
character creation:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by wolf girl alpha 98 on Thu Jan 21, 2016 7:14 pm

kanita sighed and looked at ww as she spoke her words semmed to eco though ona "you know ww I think it would be best if nalera joined the groop of yours I will not yet..." she hesitated her eyes narrowed as she finshed she was serous
wolf girl alpha 98
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Wizard Wolf on Sat Jan 23, 2016 1:01 pm

Kanita walked slowly to the edge of the group and vanished into the forest.
Wizard Wolf spoke to the gathered members of the Lone Pack:
"My frieds, Kanita has a lot to think about so I suggest we all return to the river encampment and talk about what has just occurred. Nita, do you think Nalera can walk that far?"
Nita replied "I have healed her leg." (to Nalera) "Do you feel well enough to accompany us to the river?"
Nalera - "Your healing powers are great, Nita. I don't have any pain at all all can walk anywhere. I don't know if I should follow this unusual Pack to the river. Are they really out to help?"
Nita replied "I have been with this Pack a long time now and have seen them help a great many creatures in the forest. Some of which have even joined us on our adventures. Please come down to the river encampment and get to know us."
Nalera hesitated a bit but then slowly followed the group.
Wizard Wolfs Thoughts:
{What a woderous situation. I have a diverse and fantastic Pack and three of the group will have Spirit Guides if Nalera asks to join us. Question Will Ona stop being Nalera's Guide now that she has found Kanita and told her of her fate Question And will the rest of the Pack accept Nalera into the pack Question }
Wizard Wolf
Admin

character creation
character creation:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by wolf girl alpha 98 on Sat Jan 30, 2016 9:08 pm

ona stoped and thought for a quick moment but relized what could happen to nalera if she left but instead she just shock her head slightly barly noticeable to the pack mammbers and counted to walk beside naeera's side
"i realize her thoughts her fear and wory that the others might not accept her but I know she is safe."nita's thought echoed thoughww mind as she stopped and her abbilites started to over flow , nita shighed as she stumbled a little ways from the groop and sat down , night fall was approaching nita could feel that
wolf girl alpha 98
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Wizard Wolf on Sun Jan 31, 2016 11:21 am

Wizard Wolf's mind caught the confusion in Nita's mind and knew the problem. He had seen and felt this condition once before when They had first met. He knew that as night approached Nita would have to be alone to overcome the spell which could be dangerous to the rest of the Pack.
He quickly took command and shouted to the rest of the Pack:
My friends, Please hear me now and act quickly. Nita needs to be alone for a while and the rest of you need to proceed to the River encampment and get some rest. It is important that we act quickly and ask questions later. Kanita can stay with Nita as she is Nita"a spirit Guide but the rest of us should respect her wishes and run to the River.
Wizard Wolf
Admin

character creation
character creation:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by wolf girl alpha 98 on Sun Jan 31, 2016 11:22 pm

the pack was about halfway to the river when night broke nita straned to think to ww "run eyerone" but it semmed her waring came too late her powers exploded in front of her vines engulfed itachi and hana the vines also wraped around most of the others exept torch (who was flying) ww was caught by his back right leg holding him to the spot he was in, nita power wasn't hurting anyone as it expanded right past the river nita screamed the vine on ww and silver tightend but lightly as nita fainted into a deep sleep the sky had grown light as nita's powers vanshed into air she lay sleeping near the tree she was sitting by kanita walked over to ww she said " let her sleep she needs that." as soon as she finshed talking she left but slowly than she had ever done before clearly worried about nita.
wolf girl alpha 98
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Wizard Wolf on Mon Feb 01, 2016 6:09 am

As Kanita faded into the forest, and the vines which had grown around the pack vanished, Wizard Wolf looked around to see if everyone was OK. The Pack gathered around WW seeking an explanation.
Wizard Wolf began to growl and project his thoughts:
"The phenomenon we all just witnessed were manifested by Nita. One of her weaknesses is a powerful demonic illusion at the darkness of night. These illusions can overwhelm everyone within range into thinking things which are not really there. Thus the vines which seemed to entangle us appeared and kept us from moving. Once the sun began to come up the illusion disappeared and we were free again. She must now rest as this weakness usually takes place when she is tired and weary. Since Kanita has left for now, I would like Bruce and Bear to stay with her until she is strong enough to join us at the river. We must all be hungry and also need to rest."
Wizard Wolf
Admin

character creation
character creation:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by wolf girl alpha 98 on Mon Feb 08, 2016 6:49 pm

nita sleeped peacefully as she sighed but smilled after
wolf girl alpha 98
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Wizard Wolf on Tue Feb 09, 2016 6:03 pm

The River had receded considerably after the recent storm and a stretch of sandy beach lay in the area where the Lone Pack would camp.
Tess and the youngsters were frollicing near the waters edge. Nalera and Hitani were were off near a small fire chatting about their experiences with Spirit guides. For the most part the wolves were out gatering small game. Wizard wolf had noted that Bruce & Bus decided to take turns keeping watch over Nita and Bruce had gone to gather some fish for their meal. Torch, Stealth and Silver Shadow were sparing overhead improving their flying skills.
Silverfangs and Wizard Wolf sat side by side watching over the troup.
WW growled to Silver "This pack is getting rather big, would you say?"
Silver replied "You have gathered a fine bunch of friends and comrades. Do you think Nalera will want to jion? And do you think the rest of the Pack will accept her?"
Wizard Wolf
Admin

character creation
character creation:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by wolf girl alpha 98 on Wed Feb 10, 2016 11:18 am

nalera looked up into the sky and thought silently "is this the right place for me ? is it after all ive' been though?"
wolf girl alpha 98
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Wizard Wolf on Wed Feb 10, 2016 2:29 pm

{Alana> I'll try to put some thoughts in Nalera's mind if it's all right with you. And have a little conversation with her and Hitani}

Nalera's mind was full of thoughts about the pack and all the mysterious abilities they have. Seated near the fire with Hitani both spirit guides wandered close and seated themselves near their human partners warming themselves to the conversation. It seemed both spirits could communicate with each other and their masters.

Hitani spoke to Nalera "I am not here to convince you to join the Pack, Nalera. But it seems you have been alone in the forest quite a while and may be in need of some friends. These wonderful animals have given me a great deal of comfort since I joined. And it seems that our spirit guides have become friends. I have not asked Wizard Wolf if you could join, but I'm sure you would be more than welcome."

Nalera felt a soft nudge at her side. The Tiger guide had nudged Nalera and purred her thoughts to the human "I have been with Kanita and we have had quite a conversation. She has told me of this Lone Pack and the things they have done. I believe that if they ask if you would like to travel with them, you would benefit from the company they would provide."

Hitani had noticed what seemed like a private communication between Nalera and her spirit. She felt that Nalera was agreeing with whatever her guide had told her.
Nalera turned to Hitani and said "I think I will travel with this group, if they will have me.

Last edited by Wizard Wolf on Mon Feb 29, 2016 1:25 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Additional information & Spelling)
Wizard Wolf
Admin

character creation
character creation:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Wizard Wolf on Mon Jun 06, 2016 11:24 am

{Wizard Wolf's Thoughts}
I guess I should gather the Pack together and decide what our next move will be.
To the Pack> "All right Lone Pack, Let's have a roll call and share some thoughts:"
WW jumped to a large rock as the troupe started to assemble. He mentally and verbally ticked off the names and they responded.
"Nita?"- "Here" she replied
"Silverfangs?" - "Right here"
"Lupo?" - "Over here" from one corner
"Stani?" - "Here"
"Kanita is out wandering"
"Bus & Bear?" - "Right here boss"
"Slinky?" - sneaking up from behind "Hisssss here"
"Hana & Itachi?" - "We're over here by Nita"
"Lightfangs?" - "With the rest of the humans, Wizard Wolf"
"I see Stealth, Silver Shadow and Torch have landed when they saw the group gathering"
"Kasha ?" no answer "Anybody seen Kasha?"
Stealth chirped "I saw him running a couple of rabbits to ground a ways south of here, should I go get him?"
WW "No that's OK. If we need him, we can send you later"
Continuing "Hitani?" "Here with Nalera"
"Tess" - walking from the direction of the river "Had to get my land legs to get here".
"Did I forget anyone?" Everyone looked around.
"OK Then" Wizard Wolf growled, barked and Projected his thoughts to all who could not understand the wolf tongue "
"Hitani" (her ears perked up in attendance) "you seem to be more familiar with Nalera and her spirit guide. And I have heard mention that some of the Pack would like her to join us. Can you comment on that?"
Hitani stood and walked to the center of the gathering "For those of you who don't already know, this is Nalera. She is a human with a Tiger Spirit guide not unlike my wolf spirit. She is a swift runner, Agile, Contortionist
(a performer who twists his or her body into unusual positions)
and is proficient in the Martial Arts. She can see great distances with her mind. And she would like to join our group in whatever adventures we encounter. I think she would make a fine addition to our Lone Pack."
[Alana> Comments from the pack?? any thing you can add? Remember, Kasha is out goofing off and may get in some kind of mischief after we accept this new member.]
Wizard Wolf thanked Hitani as she walked back to join the pack.
WW "All right then, any further comments from the pack? If not I'll take a vote to accept this new member of The Lone Pack. All those in favor should
just think yes or show their acceptance in any other way. If there are any objections speak now." No objections were forthcoming.
"Hearing no objections, I Hereby Welcome Nalera to our ever growing ranks of the Lone Pack"
Cheers from the Pack.

Last edited by Wizard Wolf on Tue Jun 27, 2017 7:21 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Additional information & Spelling)
Wizard Wolf
Admin

character creation
character creation:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Back to top