The Lengend Of Rising Lands

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Lengend Of Rising Lands

Post by wolf girl alpha 98 on Mon Jun 03, 2013 5:07 pm

"Oomph hey watch it- Oh, Pups! Sorry,“ the Elder Wolf turned your direction as you see an indent of lost fur on her chest toward her right shoulder. “You want to know how I got this... Yes... Alright, I’ll tell you the legend of "It" and ...ah....no ...........ENOUGH!“ She cleared her throat, getting your attention. "Thank you, now if you travel to the Rising Lands, I will tell you what it looks like. No, no, you will not meet him yourself!" She sighed heavily as your head tilted to one side.

"Okay, I travelled peacefully into the lands once, until the earthquakes started ...It split around me and then "It" came... A shadowy form of a dragon, red eyes blazing, appeared in front of me.

It spoke harshly, these words: Why have you trespassed here.

I, of course, stayed silent, but I did eventually reply, "I am only passing though, I apologize."

His chest glowed red then he hissed: Then why even come here when you can teleport?

My jaw dropped as I realized he could sense my abilities.

He fired a blast of flame at me before he disappeared back into the abyss, as he said: That issss a warning heed it and leave The abyss closed as I ran across it...

...Well did you like the tale? You know, my sister was not spared by him, he dragged her down with him as well, but keep this in mind when you travel to the Rising Lands. Well, you are young and adventurous... Go and mind the warning I gave you.“ The Elder called as you walked away leaving her to rest, and she lay down to sleep.

To Be Continued...
wolf girl alpha 98
Admin

View user profile http://wolfnightwarriors.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: The Lengend Of Rising Lands

Post by dragonmyth on Mon Jul 14, 2014 9:15 pm

The Legend Of Rising Lands second edition By Dragonmyth
The Elder Wolf turned in your direction as you see an indent of lost fur on her chest toward her right shoulder. “You want to know how I got this... Alright, I’ll tell you the legend of "It"...” She cleared her throat, getting your attention. “Thank you, now if you travel to the Rising Lands, you will not meet him yourself” She sighed heavily as your head tilted to one side. “Okay, I travelled peacefully into the lands once, then the earthquakes started around me...the ground in front of me split in two and then "It" came... A shadowy form of a dragon, red eyes blazing, appeared in front of me. It spoke harshly, these words: Why have you trespassed here. I, of course, stayed silent for a while, I did eventually reply, "I am only passing though, I apologize”. His chest glowed red then It hissed: Then why even come here when you can teleport? My jaw dropped as I realized he could sense my abilities. He fired a blast of flame at me before he disappeared back into the abyss, as he said: That is a warning heed it and leave now! The ground rose and I ran across it......Well did you like the tale? You know, my sister was not spared by him; he dragged her down with him into the dark, but keep this in mind when you travel to the Rising Lands. ‘Watch out and avoid It at all costs’ Go and mind the warning I gave you”. The Elder called as you walked away leaving her to rest. To Be Continued...

dragonmyth
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top