wolf night warriors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The River and the Falls

2 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

The River and the Falls Empty The River and the Falls

Post by Wizard Wolf Mon Mar 30, 2015 8:59 pm

Original Description
The falls never seem to end here unless:  
you can fly or you can breath under water.
You can ride down the thousand (foot) drop off or you can climb
down sharp rocks to reach a lush valley.

The Pack settled near the forest edge but there was plenty of room betweem them and the rapidly flowing river.
After a peaceful nights sleep they gathered game, fish and fruits for a good meal. While enjoying their reast, they noticed the bears were sparring near the waters edge. Wizard Wolf barked "Get back from the water fellows" Turning to hear the Alpha Bruce slipped and fell toward the river. Bus tried to grab him but also lost his footing. Both plunged headlong into the fast moving torrent. The current swiftly carried them down stream before the Pack could reach them.
"Their headed for the Falls!!" Cried Shadow.

Last edited by Wizard Wolf on Mon Mar 30, 2015 9:11 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : First Post)
Wizard Wolf
Wizard Wolf
Admin

character creation
character creation:

Back to top Go down

The River and the Falls Empty Re: The River and the Falls

Post by wolf girl alpha 98 Mon Mar 30, 2015 9:23 pm

silver dashed out to the side of the river trying to look for something the bears could grab ahould of to climb out of the river but luck fallled her she couldn't find any thing nita hana itachi also lightfangss ran after silver as stani dashed hard trying to catch up to his sister shadow let out a fierce growl as she spread her wings and with a single beat she was in the air speading after the reast of the groop.
wolf girl alpha 98
wolf girl alpha 98
Admin

https://wolfnightwarriors.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Wizard Wolf Mon Mar 30, 2015 10:21 pm

"Grab hold of my paw" Bus Roared to Bruce as the two bears were swiftly pulled along. Bruch grabbed Bus's strong paw and they held tight as the current pulled them further downsteam.
Shadow hovered above the two and barked "The falls are ahead. Just as you start over, take a deep breath. The fall will be long but the water is really deep at the bottom. If you are awake when you reach bottom, try to swim to shore. The Pack will meet you there when we make it down." Shadow landed near the shore by the falls and the rest of the Pack quickly caught up.
"It's a long way down but they are strong and, if they are lucky, they'll be OK. Wizard Wolf, how are we all going to get down to the bottom?"
Slinky was already slithering to the egde "I will go down between all those rocks and make my way down."
Wizard Wolf
Wizard Wolf
Admin

character creation
character creation:

Back to top Go down

Post by wolf girl alpha 98 Mon Mar 30, 2015 10:27 pm

"carefull the rock are dangerously sharp.be causious" shdow said as silver skidded to a halt near the edge of the falls the others had stoped to.
wolf girl alpha 98
wolf girl alpha 98
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Wizard Wolf Mon Mar 30, 2015 10:46 pm

All stood in silence staring down into the abiss as the tragedy started to sink in.
Stani & Lupo yapped together "We can get down those rocks if we are careful"
"NO" growled Wizard Wolf "It's much too dangerous. I have another plan. Stealth! Fly down and see about the bears. TORCH !"
The dragon had lumbered up to the group and turned his head in the Alpha's direction.
WW continued "Now is the time to test those wings of yours. Show me you can fly"
Looking dubious, the dragon hesitated "I don't think I'm strong enought yet, great wizard".
WW> "Just remember the things the other flyers told you.
Nita went to the Dragon's side and hugged his big forearm. (Hint: give him some encouragement)
Wizard Wolf continued "The rest of you gather some branches and vines. We'll make a net that some of us can get into."
Wizard Wolf
Wizard Wolf
Admin

character creation
character creation:

Back to top Go down

Post by wolf girl alpha 98 Tue Mar 31, 2015 9:30 am

nita steped back as she spoke "I believe in you torch absoultly know you can do it"
shadow landed and said the wind from the water fall should even carry a youngling look there" her head pointed to a unknown figure drop something as you see a really young dragon fall but as it fell it spread its wings and glided in a striat line beat its wings a few times hitting the water then the young dragon flew up to the figure as they both flew away.
wolf girl alpha 98
wolf girl alpha 98
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Wizard Wolf Tue Mar 31, 2015 10:16 am

Stealth appeared and screeched "Bus and Bruce are OK. They are having a little trouble making it to shore, but I believe they'll make it. And Hey Torch - The updraft from the Falls is pretty neat. You just have to remember to glide away from the water and you should be fine."
Torch backed away from the group and spread his wings. After a couple of test flaps rose in the air majestically. "This feels Great" the dragon roared. "If Nita and the two young humans can grab on to my front legs, I'll start carrying them down."
Meanwhile Kasha, Lupo and Silver had been gatering some branches and vines. Stani was nowhere to be found. Wizard Wolf asked "Where's Stani?" Silver answered "He teleported down a short time ago to check on the bears."
Lightfangs, as calm as ever, was instructing the wolves on making harnesses, weaving the vines and branches together so the wolves could be lifted a couple at a time by the dragon.

Last edited by Wizard Wolf on Tue Mar 31, 2015 6:20 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Added information.)
Wizard Wolf
Wizard Wolf
Admin

character creation
character creation:

Back to top Go down

Post by wolf girl alpha 98 Thu Apr 02, 2015 11:34 pm

stani appered 50 paw steps from the water's bottom he fell splashing into the water swing to the shore he shock out his fur seeing that the two bears were in shock/daze from the fall he tried to comfort them the best he could with out the humans there telling him what to do he looked pathetically funny.
wolf girl alpha 98
wolf girl alpha 98
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Wizard Wolf Fri Apr 03, 2015 1:02 am

The dragon's landing was a bit clumsly but he recovered quickly and smiled (as only a dragon could) to try to save face. "Well, what now great wizard?"
Nita and the youths walked over to the dragon. Should we go first Wizard Wolf. I don't think we will need a harness as we can nestle ourselves within Torche's great front claws. I'm sure he can keep us safe on the way down and we should be first to see if the bears need any help."
"Sounds good." Wizard Wolf growled. He called to Lightfangs "How's it going with the wolf harnesses, Lightfangs?"
Torch closed his claws part way and Nita and the children easily found it easy to nestle themselves within the encircled claws. Then he took flight and sailed and glided downward.
Lightfangs growled "These two harnesses should carry one wolf each when the dragon returns"
"Good" Wizard Wolf replied. "We should be down in no time."

Meanwhile at the bottom.
The dazed Bears lay dazed but managed to look at each other. Groggy growls were managed.
Bus>Bruce "You OK buddy?"
Bruce>Bus "Just a bit water log, Bus. How did we get to the shore? I'm sure I was out cold when we hit bottom."
Bus: "Search me! I was pretty well out of it too."
Stani "How are you guys doing?" Bruce replied "Hi there Stani. How'd you get down here? Oh Yeah- teleportation. Now I remember. We'll be OK in a while. Us Bears are pretty tough. And a little water never hurt us none. By the way, did you drag us out of the water?"
"Not me. You were laying there when I got down here. Didn't you swim?"
Bus mumbled "I don't think so. We were pretty well out of it when we hit bottom."

Suddenly a streak of green flashed by and stopped short of the Bears and Stani. "Oh my! Oh my! You guys are all wet. You OK, Yes? Yes?"
"We'll be fine Slinky. Just give us a little while to recooperate. Were you the one who pulled us out of the water? "
"Nope, Nope. Not me. But I know who did. Yep, Yep. Met her over by the where the water splashes into the deep pool at the bottom. She's very pretty and grabbed you bears when you hit bottom. Pulled you here and swam away to where I met her."
Wizard Wolf
Wizard Wolf
Admin

character creation
character creation:

Back to top Go down

Post by wolf girl alpha 98 Wed Apr 08, 2015 9:00 am

as torch landed with nita hana also itachi. nita basically jumped off of him right before he landed she rushed over to bruce and bus realizing that they were only suffering small and mild shock nita had told hana to find her some herbs while itachi gladly helped his sister. torch had flown back up to the top of the cliff lightfangss had finshed the other harnesses and started to place one on WW by the time torch shown up.
wolf girl alpha 98
wolf girl alpha 98
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Wizard Wolf Wed Apr 08, 2015 10:30 am

WW "How was your flight, big guy?"
Torch "No problem, great wolf. The updraft is a little tricky but I see no problem getting all of you down in jig time."

Meanwhile down below:
Bruce was thanking Nita for making Bus and him feel better. "The snake tells us that someone pulled us out of the water after we hit bottom. He says 'she' is over by the rocks near the bottom of the Falls."
Nita responded "We shall have to find 'her' and thank her when you guys feel a bit stronger."

Once all members of the Lone Pack had reached the bottom of the falls safely, Wizard Wolf gathered them together and was asking Slinky "Well Slinky, where is your friend. The one that saved our Bears from drowning."
"She is not where she was a bit ago. Nope, Nope. Could not find her, but she told me her name. I could not hiss it so we could understand it."
WW> "Very well then. We shall camp here by the water for a while until the bears fully recover. Stani, Lupo and Kasha - would you mind exploring a little and finding us some small game. I'm sure the bears are hungry after such an ordeal."
Wizard Wolf and Silverfangs settled side-by-side near the waters edge and growled to each other. "What a beautiful valley" Silver said. I wonder what adventure we will find along this river."
Wizard Wolf
Wizard Wolf
Admin

character creation
character creation:

Back to top Go down

Post by wolf girl alpha 98 Wed Apr 08, 2015 8:26 pm

stani sniffed the ground and kanakashi sniffed the air they both caught different prey sents and set off to hunt lupo fowolled stani.
wolf girl alpha 98
wolf girl alpha 98
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Wizard Wolf Thu Apr 09, 2015 11:27 pm

Kasha was rapidly closing on a wild hare when out from a side bush came a large wild Boar. Catching Kasha by surprise, the boar lunged at him gouging a deep cut in the brown wolf's side. Kasha yelped loudly, landing o his side as the clumsly boar skittered to one side and bounced headlong into a rock knocking himself out.
On hearing Kasha's cry, Lupo and Stani ran to see what had happened. At the scene of the injured wolf and unconsious boar, lupo growled to Stani "Quick Stani! Teleport back to the Pack and tell Nita we need her help. I'll stand guard here in case the boar wakes up and tries to do more damage."
Wizard Wolf
Wizard Wolf
Admin

character creation
character creation:

Back to top Go down

Post by wolf girl alpha 98 Sat Apr 11, 2015 8:47 am

"righht" stani stuttered as he ported to the others and explained what happened nita after receiving the news ran out of the safty of the groop as ran toward kasha
wolf girl alpha 98
wolf girl alpha 98
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Wizard Wolf Sat Apr 11, 2015 10:36 am

Wizard Wolf sent his Pack into action. "Stealth, take flight and keep us posted as to what is taking place. Bruce, levitate at a lower level and watch for anything which might be a danger. Bus, Slinky go with Nita for protection. Stani, teleport back to stand by with Lupo until Nita arrives. Teleport back with any change in the situation. For the time being, the rest will stay by the river camp. We don't know what this area is like yet and I don't want to endanger more of the pack until we know more about this place."
A moment later a head appeared in the water near the river bank. Silverfangs barked at WW "I think we have company!"
The great wizard approached the intruder with caution and had a spell or two ready if the interloper was dangerous.
The head of a beautiful human looking woman spoke sweetly "Very inpressive Great Wolf. You have a fine looking Pack. I had no idea when I pulled those bears from the deep pool they were from such a diverse group of friends. My name is Thessalonike but you may call me Tess. I am no danger to you but would like to get to know more about your group."
Lightfangs was close by and yelled a warning to Wizard Wolf. "I've heard of this Mermaid Wizard Wolf. She is said to ask a question and if you don't know the answer, she turns into a monster. Be careful please!!"
Tess again spoke sweetly "The Legend you refer to is greatly exagerated. Probably made bigger to scare sailors away from the ocean where this river empties far to the west. Again, I pose no threat to you or your pack."

Last edited by Wizard Wolf on Sat Apr 11, 2015 10:59 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Added information.)
Wizard Wolf
Wizard Wolf
Admin

character creation
character creation:

Back to top Go down

Post by wolf girl alpha 98 Sun Apr 12, 2015 7:15 am

"yes ww I will" stani said as he teleported quickly silver didn't ease up on her defensive posture as well as lightfangs fearfull look to ww she didn't quite know what to do but she spoke "if you don't pose a threat to us what do you want tess?" lightfangss was looking striat at tess.
wolf girl alpha 98
wolf girl alpha 98
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Wizard Wolf Sun Apr 12, 2015 10:47 pm

Tess directed her response to Lightfangs as she was the one that posed the question.
"Kind human, I am but a weak mermaid and can no sooner turn into a monster then you. The Legend of which you speak is largely true but it was a mixture of sea water and the immortal water obtained by my father that was in my hair that made me a mermaid. I have been very lonely for so long that I would like to have friends to keep me company."
Turning his head, Wizard Wolf growled and projected his thoughts to Lightfangs
"Stand easy Lightfangs and Silver. I sense no danger from this creature."
At that moment, Stealth landed to screech his report "Nita has reached Kasha and has started the healing process. The wound is deep and Lupo has added his enhancing powers to aid Nita in the healing. It will take a little time for Kasha to fully recover." Then he noticed Tess in the shallows near the rivers edge. "Well, well! Tess old friend. Haven't seen you in some time." To Wizard Wolf>"This beautiful creature didn't frighten you folks, did she? She is a good friend and I can vouch for her."
Wizard Wolf
Wizard Wolf
Admin

character creation
character creation:

Back to top Go down

Post by wolf girl alpha 98 Mon Apr 13, 2015 12:54 am

"ok the best bet is to get kasha away from the threat" nita siad sitting back right after healing him she counted "lets look for a tree branch but make sure the branch neddles are strong and spread apart" nita sat more firmly on the ground she still had her power limits.
wolf girl alpha 98
wolf girl alpha 98
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Wizard Wolf Mon Apr 13, 2015 12:29 pm

Kasha, still weak from his encounter, lay next to nita with his head on her lap. Slinky was standing guard over the unconcious Boar. Bus gathered two good size pine branches. Nita instructed bus on overlaping the branches to form a litter. He gently placed Nita and Kasha on the litter and began dragging it away from the boar.
"OK little buddy" He growled to Slinky
"Lets get back to the Pack before that boar wakes up".
"OK big guy" He hissed "But you should start on ahead yep, yep. That way if this nasty fellow wakes up I can hypnotize him into a deeper sleep."

Meanwhile back at camp tess was explaining her situation to the gathered pack.
"Why, Stealth my friend. It really has been a long time. Would you like me to scare some fish to the surface so you can catch them easier?"
"Not right now Tess" Stealth screeched "But I remember what you told me the last time we met. YOu know, about how you needed some friends to travel with? Well this ever growing Lone Pack seems to have a habit of gathering all manner of creatures for their adventures. I'm sure if you impressed them with your ability to walk on land for short distances, they would want you to tag along."

Last edited by Wizard Wolf on Mon Apr 13, 2015 12:39 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Added information.)
Wizard Wolf
Wizard Wolf
Admin

character creation
character creation:

Back to top Go down

Post by wolf girl alpha 98 Mon Apr 13, 2015 7:32 pm

"dou you really think they will allow it stealth?" tess askh as he knodded yes.
"thank you kasha"nita said as she strocked him gently
wolf girl alpha 98
wolf girl alpha 98
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Wizard Wolf Tue Apr 14, 2015 1:40 pm

Tess ducked benearh the water and reappeared a few moments later sporting a seaweed komona and newly formed pair of legs.
"WOW!" exclaimed Lightfangs. "That was great. How long can you keep those legs?"
Wizard Wolf growled and projected "If you are serious about traveling along with our little group, we will need to know a bit more about you Tess."
"And a little more information about this river valley would help us in our travels." Silverfanges put in.
Bus came from between some trees pulling the litter with Nita and Kasha. Stani, Slinky and Lupo close behind.
Bus bellowed "OH HO !! Whats this?? A newcomer in our midst? Another female human??"
Slinky hissed in while Bruce had come down close to Bus to see if Bus needed help with the litter.
"Nope, nope, nope friend Bus. this is the creature that pulled you and Bruce out of the water. Yep, yep!! Only then she was a ladies body with a fish tail. I do not understand. Nope, nope??"

Tess explained:
"Well Great Wolf, I have been in this part of the river valley for some time and know the region. Ans as I have said, I'm tired of the same old routine of saving folks who fall from the upper part of the land. Stealth has told me that your pack is traveling and expoloring so I thought I might tag along and give you all some pointers. I would like all of your pack to accept me in their travels. As far as the growing legs goes, little snake, I can walk with these legs for some distance as long as I can jump back into the water to regenerate my strength. This land is plentiful with streams that empty into the river so I would have no problem keeping up my strength to walk along with your pack. I can also sing a sweet song to influence other creatures. I can make the angry gentle and the nasty more receptive to soothing thoughts. At times I can actually put folks to sleep with certain melodies."

Wizard wolf looked around at the Lone Pack and noticed they all were shaking their heads as though they all approved of her joining the pack.
"Then travel with us when we venture forth. But for now, let us all rest and finish gathering food for our journey. Kasha and Nita need to rest after their ordeal with the Boar."

Last edited by Wizard Wolf on Fri Apr 17, 2015 6:54 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Adding additional information)
Wizard Wolf
Wizard Wolf
Admin

character creation
character creation:

Back to top Go down

Post by wolf girl alpha 98 Mon Apr 27, 2015 2:43 am

before anyone could actualy do much you hear a low growl that sounded half human as a firm females voice ecoed "oh my tess what have you got youre self into now?"
silver growled at the voice witch is no surprise "oh I didn't mean to send that kind of an impression " the female lept from the shadows with her light drown wolf ears and tial she stood up blnked and said "well ist nice to meet you all I hope you have been nice to tess my name is hitani by the way."
wolf girl alpha 98
wolf girl alpha 98
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Wizard Wolf Mon Apr 27, 2015 10:02 am

Not used to pleasent surprises, most of the Lone Pack assumed a defensive posture ready to fight if necessary. Wizard Wolf, as leader, was first to speak. He growled challangingly to the newcomer.
"STATE YOUR BUSINESS HITANI, OUR PACK IS NOT WITHOUT POWERS AND CAN DEFEAT ANY THREAT TO ANY ONE OF OUR MEMBER. TESS HAS ASKED TO JOIN US AND WE HAVE ACCEPTED HER REQUEST, SO WE HAVE NO INTENTION OF HARMING HER."
Wizard Wolf
Wizard Wolf
Admin

character creation
character creation:

Back to top Go down

Post by wolf girl alpha 98 Mon Apr 27, 2015 11:18 am

hitani's ears flew up strait as she just laughed airlessly "please do humor me wont you, I have been observing youre group and I will tell you if you make Any remarks I wont stand for it." hitani still remained were she was but with a solid stare directly to WW
wolf girl alpha 98
wolf girl alpha 98
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Wizard Wolf Mon Apr 27, 2015 2:55 pm

As the Great Wolf and newcomer faced off as if to fight, Silverfangs growled to WW and the rest of the Pack.
"Stand easy folks. I have read Hitani's mind and sense no danger."
"Oh! So you read minds?" Hitani growled to Silver. "Admirable. I compliment you and thank you for saving, what could have been, a dire situation."
Silver replied " You are quite welcome. We have had quite enough conflict today. You may want to introduce yourself to Nita. I have sensed you have a soothing/healing ability and our Nita is a healer of great ability."
Wizard Wolf interupted "I see you are a friend of Tess. Tell us more."
Wizard Wolf
Wizard Wolf
Admin

character creation
character creation:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next