wolf night warriors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New Alliances

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

New Alliances Empty New Alliances

Post by Wizard Wolf Tue Feb 24, 2015 8:11 pm

Wizard Wolf and the Lone Pack had departed Nakams campsite after having rested and eaten. Kasha, the warrior wolf from Luathna's old pack, had decided to accompany the Lone Pack which now consisted of five wolves Silverfangs, Stani, Lupo and Wizard Wolf. Recently added to their member were the two Bears, a jovial Snake, four humans and a great Eagle. The Tiger and wise elderly wolf had said they would be following their adventures from a distance  but would not stay with the troup.

Since Lightfangs was watching after Nita, and both were careing and training the two children, Kanita would not have to stay as close as she had been. Kanakashi was always near but would make himself known only when absolutely needed.

When leaving Nakam's pack, it was understood that both packs would keep in touch and assist each other when a need would arise. It was now time for The Lone Pack to travel deeper into the Tranquil wood and find new horizons and adventures.

(To be continued)
Wizard Wolf
Wizard Wolf
Admin

character creation
character creation:

Back to top Go down

New Alliances Empty Re: New Alliances

Post by Wizard Wolf Sat Feb 28, 2015 10:28 pm

The first few days of trave were relatively uneventful. The children were learning quickly and Hana was getting very good at controling her Firebending Power. Stealth would alight and perch in a forward tree to scout ahead.

On the fifth day Stealth landed in front of the pack and approached Wizard Wolf. "Some distance ahead there is an area of froest that has been scorched by fire. We may wish to travel a bit south to avoid it."
WW stated "Very well. Did you notice what may have caused the fire?"
Steath screeched in a conversational tone but WW understood his meaning. "I have heard that there is a hybrid dragon hereabouts that is none too friendly to outsiders."
"A Dragon! Here in the Tranquil wood? Do you know any more about this beast?" WW projected.
The rest of the pack gathered around to hear what had WW so agitated.
Steath continued."Not a whole lot. Only bits and pieces from some of the other eagles from the area. He is said to be smaller than other dragons and has wings too small to allow him to fly. He was banished from the Mountain lair where his clan of Dragons thought him to be unfit for their group. I don't know why he came so far down into the woods as dragons dislike trees and green areas."
Slinky interjected "Oh, Oh, My, My. Yes, Yes. I have heard of this nasty person. He drove my nest family from our home area some time ago and claimed it for himself. He burns out all the greenery and digs a great hole on the side of a hill where he lives in shame and becomes nastier by the day."
"Then we had best avoid the area all together" WW projected to the pack.
Wizard Wolf
Wizard Wolf
Admin

character creation
character creation:

Back to top Go down

Post by wolf girl alpha 98 Sat Mar 07, 2015 8:58 am

nita walked though the othersputting her gentle hand on ww nape as she sighed "wizard wolf I hate to admit it but I think weve been faloed ive kept quiet case I wasn't sure up to know."
as she finshes you hear a feamale wolf's voice "so apperntly I misjudged this human and my own boundries, heh of all the thing listen you should go back the way you came its not safe here at all and you might all be killled."
"who's there!!"silver yelled as you al se a gray winged wof come out of the shadows she opened her wings as a black strip of feathers about halfway down as she closed her wings she spoke
"my name is silvershadow but please call me shadow and please I heavly advise you all to leave this area,(she hesitated gathering her thoughts) now ive heard many great things from other animals ive met so please I don't want you all to get hurt espally the humans of youre groop"she trailed off waiting for WW ancer not moving much from were she stood,she was right by a large tree that cast a huge shadow halfway over her.
wolf girl alpha 98
wolf girl alpha 98
Admin

https://wolfnightwarriors.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Wizard Wolf Tue Mar 10, 2015 6:50 pm

Wizard Wolf and the others in the Lone Pack gathered around this winged she-wolf.
Stealth was first to screech in a conversational tone. "If you are refering to the burned out area of the forest I have mentioned, Wizard Wolf has already decided to detour south to avoid the area"
Wizard Wolf growled and projected "This is true Shadow. But (as much to the rest of the pack) I feel this new wolf may have valuable information we might need to avoid any problems ahead."
"Going south" Shadow continued "will not avoid this Dragons senses. His name is Hatorchachi and he reads the thoughts of other creatures. He is probably reading this conversation as we speak. I have heard of the skill and strength of your Pack, but do not know of anything you could do to to defeat him in a battle."

Hatorchachi snarled as he rested, half awake in his cave. He had picked up several thoughts from the fringes of his Burn (as he called his area of claim) and was curious that this group was aware of his existance. He growled to himself 'things coming nearby. must investigate animals who disturb my thoughts and sleep. maybe find something to eat over there.'
He lumbered out and slowly headed in the direction of the Lone Pack.
Wizard Wolf
Wizard Wolf
Admin

character creation
character creation:

Back to top Go down

Post by wolf girl alpha 98 Tue Mar 10, 2015 9:11 pm

"please"shadow begged "you must leve the area if he is awake even i'm in trbule.he dosent like it that a mutant creatre like me can fly and he cant so pleas right now im begging you turn back before he comes here" shadow took a step back slowly.
wolf girl alpha 98
wolf girl alpha 98
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Wizard Wolf Wed Mar 11, 2015 12:46 am

The Pack felt a great rumbling ahead in the forest. Stani sensed a mental image of anger coming their way. Steath knew something was up and took flight to scout ahead while Bruce levitated some distance to get a better veiw.
Wizard Wolf barked "Lightfangs, Nita take the youngsters to the shelter of the rock cropping we passed a short distance back. The rest of you spread out until we can determine what it is that is coming."
Itachi stayed close to WW.
The pack took a defensive stance and Wizard wolf barked at Bruce "Anything yet Bruce? How about you Stealth?" Bruce growled loudy "It's a Dragon all right. About as tall as me when I stand on my hind legs. Don't like his manner, though. He hasn't spotted me yet as I'm behind a good size maple tree. I don't think he knows Stealth is spying on him but the Eagle sees him too."

Hatorchachi mumbled to himself
"So! There are a bunch of intruders near my Burn. I sense fear and a lot of intelligence in this group." He roared "I KNOW YOU WOLVES ARE OUT THERE. IF YOU COME TO INVADE MY BURN YOU WILL PAY, WHEREEVER YOU ARE.!"
Wizard Wolf used all of his mental strenght to Project "[i]We have no quarrel with you, Dragon. My Pack and I are no matech for such power. Come forth and we will discuss this like the peaceful animals we are"[/i].
WW growled to Itachi "Can you do a Dragon Itachi?" Itachi barked "I can, but it won't be very big." With that WW cast his enlargement spell at Itachi and the boy was now a fairly large Dragon.
As Hatorchachi approached he halted at the sight of another Dragon. Bravely Itachi Stated in his best Dragon growl "I am Draco and these are my friends. Who might you be?"
Hatorchachi again roared "I AM HATORCHACHI. AND ALL FEAR MY MIGHTY TORCH OF FIRE! THUS THEY QUAKE AND COWER WITH THE SIGHT OF "TORCH" (He likes to be called Torch)

Last edited by Wizard Wolf on Wed Mar 11, 2015 12:50 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Spelling and additional information.)
Wizard Wolf
Wizard Wolf
Admin

character creation
character creation:

Back to top Go down

Post by wolf girl alpha 98 Wed Mar 11, 2015 7:16 am

shadow studered to the human boy transforming but she sawallowed and stepered futher from the tree hatorchachi (or torch) grew angrer as she spoke "torch please I was convincing these creatures to leve you must believe me since at the moment I cannot fly as you have seen to that"she forced out the lie hopeing he count tell she just lied to him giving him a strait look she tried to look sereous.torch  spoke
"if you lie creature then you will burn so openyoure wings and show you don't lie" shadow had froze she knew if she does open her wings torch would be very mad since no wound mark remained.she just remained there wide eyed frozen in thought. thinking" what do I do ,what do I do?"
wolf girl alpha 98
wolf girl alpha 98
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Wizard Wolf Wed Mar 11, 2015 2:12 pm

Bus noticed the cowering she wolf and lunbered over to her side. "I will not let the nasty, ugly Torch do nithin' to hurt you little one." as he huddled close between the Dragon and the winged wolf.
Meanwhile at the rock outcropping where the other humans were hiding:
Hana whispered to Nita and Silverfangs "I think I can help over there" and she slowly made her way to Hitaci's side. She again whispered to the human dragon "Tell Torch you too have a bit of flame. I will throw a fire ball from near your mouth and at a tree the other side of the clearing.
Atachi nodded and roared "I TOO HAVE A TORCH AND WILL DEFEND THESE FRIENDS"
With that he opened his mouth and Hana tossed a fire ball that scorched a tree near where Torch was standing.
Wizard Wolf
Wizard Wolf
Admin

character creation
character creation:

Back to top Go down

Post by wolf girl alpha 98 Thu Mar 12, 2015 12:40 am

"that's....THATS Enough!"shadow yelled standing striat up her fur and her feathers were ruffled as she moved away from the bear she walked toward torh saying whil snarling angrly "torch youre quarrel is with me and not them you know that!so this time!......(she stoped snarling and looked down) this time I wont avoid youre attack to breack my wing."
the lone pack tred to persist but shadow just yelled to them "isn't this my life the way I want to live it and I shoulnt involve outsiders itno my personal maters back off!" tears started to flow from her eye's as she stariaed strait at WW telling him to go and get out of here while she was giving them a slight glimmer of hope a change to get away.
wolf girl alpha 98
wolf girl alpha 98
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Wizard Wolf Thu Mar 12, 2015 12:19 pm

WW started to object but a familliar voice (Wise Nightshade) said to him "Let the winged wolf face the Dragon. She is more skilled than we know."
With that the Wizard projected and growled to the rest of the Lone Pack. "Stand aside pack. But be ready if Shadow needs our help."
Wizard Wolf
Wizard Wolf
Admin

character creation
character creation:

Back to top Go down

Post by wolf girl alpha 98 Fri Mar 13, 2015 10:46 am

torchsmiled evely as he roed loudly as shadow spred out her wings silently hopeing he would see the gap of cragged skin he had burned on her right wing earlier she looked at him with a strait face as she spoke "as you see the earlier wound has not yet started to heal torch, but just at least tell me what you have aginst my mane?" she questioned solemly.
torch was up to her in heart beat shadow leand back in surprise but stayied were she was "its becase you can fly dog you can see the clouds and I hate that"
"I must admit" shadow said cutting him off "I have seen the problem to youre wings but I am no miricale worker I cant heal things like some creatures, anyway you have a knot right under youre skin ive anlized all the options I can and I havnt found and souloution for it please torch alow me to help you."
torch took a small stap back from shadow as she yelled "OK YOU ELDER COME OUT WERE MY EYE"S CAN SEE." nightshade sighed as he walked into view from the west side of the groop "and yet you knew it was me shadow impresiv--"shadow cut him off closing her wings "oh be quiet,so torch what do you say? will you let me try to help you?"
wolf girl alpha 98
wolf girl alpha 98
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Wizard Wolf Sun Mar 15, 2015 5:42 pm

"TORCH!" Kanakashi barked loudly, getting the full attention of the dragon. As Torch stared at the great wolf, Kanakashi projected a soothing and tranquil thought into Torch's mind.
Torch stuttered slowly "I ahh, I mean, yes,yes Shadow. If you can really help me I would ahhh not harm you or any of your friends. ahhh is that ok , huh ???"
Surprised at this sudden change in Torches manner the rest of the pack relaxed a bit.
Wizard Wolf growled and projected to the pack "I don't know exactly what Nightshade and Shadow are up to, but ease off and stand by if the Dragon should change his mind.
Wizard Wolf
Wizard Wolf
Admin

character creation
character creation:

Back to top Go down

Post by wolf girl alpha 98 Mon Mar 16, 2015 3:39 pm

"I highly advise you to stay out of this! elder"shadow sighed as she didn't look at nightshade she walked over to torch
wolf girl alpha 98
wolf girl alpha 98
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Wizard Wolf Tue Mar 17, 2015 4:50 pm

Kanakashi cowered as he was rebuked by the brazen Shadow.
He thought to himself {If this young upstart of a winged wolf thinks she can tackle the Dregon by herself, I will make myself scarce} As he padded off to the far side of the clearing.
Wizard Wolf
Wizard Wolf
Admin

character creation
character creation:

Back to top Go down

Post by wolf girl alpha 98 Tue Mar 17, 2015 5:45 pm

shadow shiged as she sat in front of torch her gaze softened "now torch plese can i see youre back. "
(shadow wanted to get a firm look at his wings so she can see what has to be done)
wolf girl alpha 98
wolf girl alpha 98
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Wizard Wolf Wed Mar 18, 2015 3:49 pm

"THE LAST TIME I TURNED MY BACK TO YOU, YOU WINGED FREAK- YOU FLEW AWAY. WHY SHOULD I TRUST YOU NOW?" Torch ROARED.
Shadow and the Lone pack all cringed with distaste at this last bit of Dragon arragance.
Shadow replied "I have to stay to ground until my wings completely heal Dragon. Now let me see just what kind of damage your wings have gotten since we last met, please."
Torch growled in a much lower tone "And I repeat my last statement 'If you can really help me I would not harm you or any of your friends. But I cannot see how you can possibly help a big Dreagon like me."
Torch slowly turned around and exposed his back and puny wings.
Wizard Wolf
Wizard Wolf
Admin

character creation
character creation:

Back to top Go down

Post by wolf girl alpha 98 Thu Mar 19, 2015 1:04 am

shadow shighed as shewalked right up to his wings placing her clod nose right on the knot she felt torch shiveras she smirked and said "it semmes like thte only way to fix the problem would to tear the knot out but to do this (she steped away from him) I would have to case a wound even geeater than you not flying,a flesh wound so to speak."

nita at this time had mangged to tap WW on his hide as he looked at her all she did was show him that the mark was gone meaning she could heal again.
wolf girl alpha 98
wolf girl alpha 98
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Wizard Wolf Fri Mar 20, 2015 7:11 am

Wizard Wolf projected mentally to Nita {Have you been listening and watching the conversation between the she-wolf and Dragon?}
"Yes" she replied. "And I think I can help."
He then projected a strong thought to Shadow {Shadow, We have a fine healer in our pack that may be able to heal any physical damage you may cause if Torch agrees to your help.}
These thought messages were lost on the dim witted Torch as he was thinking about how a small wolf could help him in any way. As he had turned to the side facing the other direction, Bus had lumbered close to face him. "Hey there big guy! Can I tell you a story?"
Torch replied "What could you possibly want to tell Me, stupid bear?"
Bus growled in what he thought was his best dragon language "I was hurt a while back and one of those nice human ladies over there (indicating Nita and Silverfangs) healed me pretty good. I think you should listen to them and maybe they can help you too."
Wizard Wolf
Wizard Wolf
Admin

character creation
character creation:

Back to top Go down

Post by wolf girl alpha 98 Sat Mar 21, 2015 8:32 am

"human?" torch questioned evily as nita stood up and showed her self to torch looking him striat in the eye's showing him that she wasnt afriad of him.
wolf girl alpha 98
wolf girl alpha 98
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Wizard Wolf Sat Mar 21, 2015 11:23 am

With a brazen growl, Torch raised his head high to challange the human.
"I usually eat humans. They are tasty and squeel nicely as I chew them up. What makes you think I will not gobble you up right now??"
Nita explained "Because, Fine Dragon, I can sense your feelings and your boast is shadowded by a bit of expectation about possibly flying again. So let this winged wolf rid you of this Knot on your back so I can heal the area in it's place. It will hurt for a while but the healing will be fast. What do you say to that?"
"Very well" Torch grumbled "I have lived with that bothersome Knot for far too long. To be rid of it would be a great boon to my existance. And as far as the pain goes, I can endure far more than you could inflict."
And he turned to Shadow "Do your worst flying freak. And I warn you, any tricks and I will end your miserable life with flame you have never seen before."

Last edited by Wizard Wolf on Sat Mar 21, 2015 6:20 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Spelling correction)
Wizard Wolf
Wizard Wolf
Admin

character creation
character creation:

Back to top Go down

Post by wolf girl alpha 98 Mon Mar 23, 2015 7:53 am

shadow sighed smaly saying "im not just a freak you know" she clamped her jaws on the knot biting into him pulling it out of him she made room for nita to heal his wound the knot unralved and his skin temporally healed after words nita was painting she hasn't healed in a while so she also strained herself to a small point butsighed and stod up saying "the wound can still be opened at the moment I can only temparly hael a small bit for this I am sorry "
wolf girl alpha 98
wolf girl alpha 98
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Wizard Wolf Mon Mar 23, 2015 1:12 pm

"Let me help" Lupo said bounding to where the healer was attempting to completely heal the fresh wound. He placed his paw on Nita's arm as she, again, exerted her power.
"Amazing!" Torch mumbled as the wound closed completely and green scales bagan to cover the open area. "Black Wolf" He continued "You indeed have a talented Pack. Human healers and power enhancing wolves. I can feel my wings beginning to stretch out as we speak. You and your Pack have done me a great service and I will not forget it. Thank you human Nita. And you too Young Grey Wolf. And I cannot forget the brave winged wolf Shadow. We have been enemies far too long. Perhaps you can travel with me until I have fully found the use of my long forgotten talent for flying."

Bus interjected "I sense a big change in the Dragons attitude, Wizard Wolf. I believe we have 'Tamed' a vicious beast."
Wizard Wolf
Wizard Wolf
Admin

character creation
character creation:

Back to top Go down

Post by wolf girl alpha 98 Mon Mar 23, 2015 11:41 pm

"don't mention it "shadow said as she started to walk away
wolf girl alpha 98
wolf girl alpha 98
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Wizard Wolf Thu Mar 26, 2015 10:24 pm

As Shadow walked toward the edge of the clearing, Torch hung his head in dismay. "I guess I have offended the Shadow wolf too many times for forgivness" he said to Wizard Wolf. "I shall return now to my cave and after a while, when my new wings have matured, I may try to teturn to the mountains in the Rising Lands and see if they will accept me again."
Wizard Wolf
Wizard Wolf
Admin

character creation
character creation:

Back to top Go down

Post by wolf girl alpha 98 Fri Mar 27, 2015 3:11 pm

shadow froze "why in the name of all ignorant creatures why would you think I offed you? I have a youngling I lock out for here please excuse me I will be back." she spread her wings and with one swift beat she had lifted herself in the air flying low a few minutes later you hear her howl sorrow, when WW torch and the others reached her you see a deer fawn lying on the ground clearly it had been sickly but it was no more to this world now shadow started to dig a ditch right around it.
wolf girl alpha 98
wolf girl alpha 98
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum