wolf night warriors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New Alliances

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

New Alliances - Page 2 Empty Re: New Alliances

Post by Wizard Wolf Fri Mar 27, 2015 10:27 pm

Wizard Wolf was first to speak. "It is a sad thing when a creature of the forest so young passes," he looked around and saw and felt the feelings of the rest of the pack. Even Torch, who had at first been so unfeeling and mean, was hanging his head in sorrow. The bears were helping Shadow with the ditch although the meaning of such a trench was lost on them. Bruce thought to himself {Why a ditch around the little deer instead of just a grave?}.

Torch started to walk away but Silver caught up to him and quizzed him. "I think Shadow misunderstood when you said you had offended her. She must have thought you were saying She offended You."
Torch slowed his exit and grumbled "I have caused too much trouble in this area of the Tranquil Woods. I think perhaps when I burned part of the trees around my cave I may have caused the sickness that the little deer had. And now that shadow is still angry with me, I shoud go away before I bring more bad feelings to your fine pack."
Wizard Wolf
Wizard Wolf
Admin

character creation
character creation:

Back to top Go down

Post by wolf girl alpha 98 Sat Mar 28, 2015 6:15 am

shadow's ears perked as she backed away from the deer saying "no torch you didn't this deer was sickly when I found it its sad when I don't have the courage to end the misery of suffering, and (her voice tone changed to regular) I do Not ask for the lone packs sympathy I just grew attached witch I knew I shouln't have but I did so I do not ever ask sympathy from anyone and torch i've been thinking ....you haven't flown so you should learn how to fly(her gaze drifted to him she was staring in his eye's) I will help you learn."
wolf girl alpha 98
wolf girl alpha 98
Admin

https://wolfnightwarriors.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Wizard Wolf Sun Mar 29, 2015 9:59 am

Torch crained his neck and glanced at his newly forming wings. He thought {I wonder how long they will take to fully mature?} He turned back and smiled at the group and gave a wink to Shadow.

Now you may be wondering how it is done, But everyone in that clearing that day began to SMILE!
Of Course, some smiles are more noticable than others. When Bears smile, you may think they are getting ready to attack. When Eagles smile, you can hardly tell so you have to look close at their eyes. And when snakes smile, it looks so funny, it makes everyone around smile bigger. And so our group watched as the Dragon bared his large teeth and gave the biggest smile of all.

Wizard Wolf faised his head, jumped on a large rock and howled and projected to all "NOW THIS CALLS FOR A CELEBRATION. Let's gather some food and rest a while before our next adventure."

Wizard Wolf
Wizard Wolf
Admin

character creation
character creation:

Back to top Go down

Post by wolf girl alpha 98 Sun Mar 29, 2015 10:58 am

shadow lagged slightly at slinky as she spread her wings giving a massive yawn and closed her wings shacking her fur she sat down thinking to herself "perhaps I can find acceptance in this groop."
wolf girl alpha 98
wolf girl alpha 98
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Wizard Wolf Sun Mar 29, 2015 12:16 pm

Wizard Wolf cought the thoughts of the winged wolf and wandered over to her. "I'm sot sure what the rest of the Pack would say, but I wouldn't mind having you in our little group. But don't you have a task to do? The Dragon will need a friend and mentor to learn to fly again. And I'm not so sure he would be willing to tag along with the Lone Pack until he can fly on his own.

Hana had walked over to the Dragon and they seemed to having a discussion.
(Overheard) The dragon was saying "So you are the young human that made the other dragon seem to spout fire? Very impressive! And where is the other Dragon that challanged me a while ago?"
Wizard Wolf
Wizard Wolf
Admin

character creation
character creation:

Back to top Go down

Post by wolf girl alpha 98 Sun Mar 29, 2015 12:34 pm

hana silied cheerfully saying wile she blushed" oh um thank you and the dragon who was here before(itachi already traformed back into his normal form) that's my brother" nita walked over to torch and hana she spoke gently "you know torch (she looked striat in to his eye's) you can travel with us im sure it wound be no big issue plus along the way we all could help you learn how to fly."
shadow looked down as she spoke "I know great wolf I just feel more at ese is how I say this when im near you guys my gard is slightly down. but ive made a promise and I plan to keep it I will stick by torch up until he learns how to fly."
wolf girl alpha 98
wolf girl alpha 98
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Wizard Wolf Sun Mar 29, 2015 1:18 pm

The Bears had gone down to a nearby stream to catch some fish and knew of some fruit trees close by. Some of the wolves scattered out to collect game and Stealth had taken flight after conversing with Wizard Wolf.

Their communication:
WW>Steath "Why not scout around for a new direction for our little band to travel? I'm sure we would like to get away from this burned out area where Torch had incinerated"
Steath>WW "Sounds good! I overheard some rumblings that perhaps the Dragon and Flying Wolf might join our pack. I can help with some of Torches training when we get going. If you need my input I think they would be a good addition to your already talented Pack."

The rest of the group settled in the clearing and had a good meal. Torch made quick work of frying the fish the bears caught and the humans had joind him to one side of the clearing slightly away from the wolves so the fire wouldn't bother them.
After most had eaten, Wizard Wolf walked to where all could see and hear him. He projected and growled to the Lone Pack "My friends, these two new-commers (Refering to Shadow and Torch) have become interested in joining our travels. As always, I need the consent of the rest of our pack before making any kind of commitment. Stealth has already offered to assist Shadow in helping Torch attain his ability to fly. He is scouting for a direction of our next adventure. Now I ask the present members of Lone Pack for input."

Meanwhile:
On a hilltop some distance away, two mysterious animals lay staring in the direction of the rag-tag assemblage of wolves, humans and other assorted animals.
“Looks as though the Lone Pack is growing.” The aged wolf said
“Yes, and gathering more and more weird beasts to their collection. I hope Wizard wolf can handle all them.” The tiger acknowledged.
“He’s done well thus far. You and I should keep close enough to lend a hand if needed, although I don’t think much help will be needed.” The old wolf stated.
The Tiger nodded in agreement

Last edited by Wizard Wolf on Sun Mar 29, 2015 1:37 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Adding additional information and a Note.)
Wizard Wolf
Wizard Wolf
Admin

character creation
character creation:

Back to top Go down

Post by wolf girl alpha 98 Sun Mar 29, 2015 2:02 pm

nita shighed "I have already shown my agree ment with hana for them joining us"
"I also agree with nita and hana" lightfangs spoke from after a wile
"I aslo agree wizard wolf" silver spoke softly stani put down a pice of pray and he spoke
"I think they are knid and nice to us all I also support them staying" "I thank you for all you support but wasn't there two others of the pack that are missing here?"shadow spoke courestly not knowing that kanita and kanakashi were drifters.
wolf girl alpha 98
wolf girl alpha 98
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Wizard Wolf Sun Mar 29, 2015 7:42 pm

Wizard Wolf started "In the way of explanation, Shadow, the two missing 'members' as you call them are not actual Pack members. They keep an eye on some members of the pack as they have ties to them before we united and they show up when needed. Both have given me the last word on new members but I have always asked the pack as a unit to agree on any animal coming along in our adventures."

Thank you for that information, Wizard. I guess I have some things to learn about your Pack." Shadow growled.
Wizard Wolf continued "Then it is decided, Shadow and Torch will accompany us until Torch can fly safely on his own. At that time if he wishes to return to the Rising Lands and attempt to rejoin his family he can leave."
Wizard Wolf
Wizard Wolf
Admin

character creation
character creation:

Back to top Go down

Post by wolf girl alpha 98 Mon Mar 30, 2015 12:41 am

shadow sighed and looked at torchbut turned her gaze to the two bears she staried at them calmy wondering just who they are.
wolf girl alpha 98
wolf girl alpha 98
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Wizard Wolf Mon Mar 30, 2015 10:31 am

Silverfangs approached Shadow and growled in a conversational tone      
" Shall I tell you the story of the Lone Pack?"
Shadow replied "We seem to be at rest here now so why not."
She called to Torch "Hey there Torch, maybe you should hear this too."
Curious he lumbered over and a couple of other Pack members gathered around:
[size=13]The Lone Pack as told by Silverfangs[/size]
In the beginning the human Nita was tired of traveling and went into Rejoin City and sat in the park there to gather her thoughts. Wizard Wolf also went there to find a healer for Lupo his apprentice who had been injured. They met and became friends. I had been in the city for a while and thought the pair was trespassing but later found they were friendly and decided to follow them to where Lupo was. My brother showed up and also a nasty she-wolf Leathna. We managed to make her leave the area and Nita healed Lupo. We decided to call the group “The Lone Pack” and traveled further into the Tranquil Woods. There we encountered many other creatures who also joined the ‘pack’. The bears had been enemies at first but Nita’s healing helped both become friends. Slinky the snake joined as he was looking for friends when his family started to act nasty. The youngsters left Rejoin City to find Nita and Lightfangs followed them to keep them safe. As you have seen, all have powers bringing to the Tranquil Woods the MAGIC which had left the forest long ago. The wolf Kasha and the Eagle Stealth are the newest members and joined after a battle with the evil Leathna. Wizard Wolf has told you of the two mysterious older animals. They are always near but do not intervene unless absolutely necessary. I hope this story has enlightened you as to how our little band of misfits have come to be.
(To be continued below)

Last edited by Wizard Wolf on Mon Mar 30, 2015 8:24 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Add Continuation below)
Wizard Wolf
Wizard Wolf
Admin

character creation
character creation:

Back to top Go down

Post by Wizard Wolf Mon Mar 30, 2015 8:56 pm

The gathered pack members mumbled amoung themselves in awe of this story. Some gave side stories to others that were not members from the beginning.
Wizard wolf commented "That was very informative of you Silver. We have had quite a few adventures since forming this pack. I suggest we get a good nights sleep and start out in the morning."

At that moment, Steath landed screeching to the pack "I suggest we head south in the morning. There is a large, fast flowing river a days walk from here. We can camp there and start our training for Torch and anyone else who needs more experience."

===================================================
In the morning the Pack started south. Along the way, Shadow, Bruce and Steath gave Torch pointers while his wings got stronger by the hour. Hana spoke with him on flaming matters and Itachi spent time examining the dragon to perfect his transforming ability.
Wizard Wolf and Silver walked side by side as though they were already mated.

When they reached the river, Shadow growled "I know this river!! It is called 'Dropping River' and is fast moving."
"Then we should be careful and camp far enough away from the waters edge." Wizard Wolf
started. "So take heed of Shadows warning."

*****SEE DROPPING RIVER*****
Wizard Wolf
Wizard Wolf
Admin

character creation
character creation:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down