wolf night warriors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The River and the Falls

2 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

The River and the Falls - Page 2 Empty Re: The River and the Falls

Post by wolf girl alpha 98 Mon Apr 27, 2015 3:44 pm

hitani lept back fom the othersas she said "well I  certly misjugged youre talents.... (she hesitated as she counted )... well I gess I could aid you with the elder healer--"her voice trailed off as she turned around as you a see a big dark black wolf he snarled as he spoke "so this is were you  went deamon monster after you tricked my pack on tracking the wrong path."
"you and youre pack members are trying to hunt me why would I let my self get caught hm?"
"oh deamon honestly can I hope in introduce me to the theveing spies you are assoited with?"
"what ever do you mean spies?"
"heh deamon youre ears are blind to all you a a monster upon living things "
hitani body tnced as you could clearly see she was not happy "excause me?"
"you heard me monrter scrug of a deamon "
"what?!"hitani gorowled
"you heard me"
"wizard wolf please if you would keep all youre pack members back I would higly apricate it."
"did you hear me--"thee black wolf got right in hitani's face as hitani's look silenced him she growled as her body glowed an you see this lighgt blue gosht wolf apper out from behind hitanii  "I hily sugguet you flee or..." the spirit wolf took a challing step forward the black wolf hesitated then flew as the sp wolf fled hitani sat down in pure relief as the spirit wolf looked at hitani.
wolf girl alpha 98
wolf girl alpha 98
Admin

https://wolfnightwarriors.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Wizard Wolf Tue Apr 28, 2015 9:07 pm

The Lone Pack had started to advance on the menacing Black intrudaer when another wolf, a whispy blue spirit of a wolf, appeared and challanged the evil Black away. As quickly as this all happened it was over, but Hitani remained hanging her head in releif and embarrasment.
Hitani >"I'm so sorry to have brought this trouble to your Pack, noble Wizard. Give me a moment to gather my senses and I will explain".

Last edited by Wizard Wolf on Tue Apr 28, 2015 9:09 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Spelling correction)
Wizard Wolf
Wizard Wolf
Admin

character creation
character creation:

Back to top Go down

Post by wolf girl alpha 98 Tue Apr 28, 2015 10:40 pm

hitani shighed as she started to speak "listen there is smal pack around here like four or five wolves that was thier alpha just now lets just say they dont like me i dont agree  them but its nothing i cant handle by myself.but i see you all have meet nani or at least i call her that (hitani petted the spirit wolf as it wined softly) i have the power to sumon her to my please but she cant stay out forever ,othing can,(her attion ciced on nani the spirit wolf)nani make sure they are gone." hitani spoke to nani in a deep strict tone as she spd off hitani stood sighed as nani trotted back and all hear a gshtlike vioce come from nani 'there gone'
"verry well i dismis  you nani " hitani spoe to the spirit wolf once more then the wolf just fadded into thin air she was gone.

hitani walked toward ww pack but zigged zaged her way to lightfangs and siad to her diretly "listen elder i am no healer so does it count that i at least try to help you..."not wiating fon ancer she knell down and starried at lightfangs wound.
wolf girl alpha 98
wolf girl alpha 98
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Wizard Wolf Thu Apr 30, 2015 11:28 am

Nita smiled and patted Hitani's mane. "Kind wolf-girl. Thank you for your concern. And as you are not familliar with all of Lone Pack, I am Nita, the healer, and not an elder, and the other human over there is Lightfangs. Your soothing powers have helped my healing progress and have given Kasha, the wolf next to me, a great sense of releif. With these powers you have,  I am sure Wizard Wolf and the rest of the Pack will accept you into our group."

Lupo stepped forward and Growled to Hitani " And now, beautiful wolr girl, Let me introduce you to the rest of the pack.
Tkese two Bears sitting with their mouths open (I guess they still don't believe the appearing/disappearing ghost spirit) are Bus ad Bruce.
Of coarse you already know Wizard Wolf. The Silver blue next to him is Silverfangs.
That menacing looking Dragon is Torch. He recently joined our Pack after singing a few whiskers.
The winged wolf is Silver Shadow, Call her Shadow. She can be very elusive fading in and out of the shadows.
Seated to her left is Stani, Silvers brother. A good friend of mine now that he has joined us.
Don't be afraid of the Snake. That's Slinky. Probably one of the fastest members of the pack.
The two younger members of the Pack are Hana and itachi. Hana's a Fire Bender and Hitachi can change into any land animal.
Nita has already introduced you the Lightfangs and Kasha, the wounded wolf.
Did I forget anybody, Great Wizard??"

At that moment the big Eagle landed and screeched "How about me? I'm Stealth and I'm hungry. Any fresh fish hereabouts??"

Last edited by wolf girl alpha 98 on Thu Apr 30, 2015 4:30 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Additional information)
Wizard Wolf
Wizard Wolf
Admin

character creation
character creation:

Back to top Go down

Post by wolf girl alpha 98 Thu Apr 30, 2015 4:28 pm

hitani shighed as she back ed off in ebarasment slightly as she siad "i did say i was watching youre groop for a while but i gess now that ive been formaly introduced i must say that i diddnt get youre names right cause of the magiroty of youre groop and you are welcome nita....so itachi it was sid that you can tranform?"
wolf girl alpha 98
wolf girl alpha 98
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Wizard Wolf Thu Apr 30, 2015 6:15 pm

Iitachi explained "Yes. I can" and he proceeded to tell Hitani and Tess the story of Torch.
Wizard Wolf was in deep thought and to himself was thinking {This Pack is getting bigger and more and more diverse as we go along. Magical Wolves, Bears, Snakes, Humans and Dragons. Now a Necko Human and a land-walking Mermaid. I don't know if I can manage it.} Silver, Bus and Torch caught his thoughts. They moved slowly in his direction.
As they started forward, Silver growled very low "Wizard Wolf seems to be feeling unsure of his abilities to lead. We should speak with him and bolster his confidence. He doesn't realize how well he has lead this pack in some vary difficult situations."

Bus was first to speak as the trio approached WW. "Hey there Boss, What's happening?"
WW> "Oh just getting lost in my thoughts. Thinking things out and such"
Torch grumbled a bit and looked at Silver but directed his voice to the Wizard." You look sad Great Wizard. But we three were thinking that now that Most of the bad stuff is outta the way we should try to relax a bit and have a littl welcome party for the new-comers."??

Last edited by Wizard Wolf on Wed May 13, 2015 9:34 pm; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : Adding additional information)
Wizard Wolf
Wizard Wolf
Admin

character creation
character creation:

Back to top Go down

Post by wolf girl alpha 98 Thu Jun 04, 2015 12:48 pm

"lets wiat a while torch give me a few momments." silver spoke as she walked up to WW side and gently leaned aginst him saying "you know every is here cause of you WW you are the alpha here for a major example when I fist met you and nita I attacked you but I happen to really care for you don't be down im sure if nita say you know she would be asking if she can help. hitani seems to have a issue here maybe if the groop of wolve explain there situation and after we all here her full side of this story we can help them but to be honest WW I have been felling something really strange latly I cant explain it but its like a anoumous chill up my spin..e-ahhh!"silver jumped to see nani looking at them both couresly as she did a play blow to WW waggiing her tial majorly and you all hear hitani call out "sory she just wanted to come out" she giggled though her words making everyone smile even WW.
wolf girl alpha 98
wolf girl alpha 98
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Wizard Wolf Fri Jun 05, 2015 10:21 pm

And they say there is no more magic in these areas! Wizard Wolf addressed the small group that had gathered around his solitude. "Well! It seems there is no getting off by oneself around here" He smiled a wolfish smile and acknowledged the curtsy of the strange spirit wolf. "You are just full of surprises, Hitani. I noticed that the menacing Black wolf departed rather quickly when Nani appeared. What kind of power does Nani have that can scare such a menace away?"

(You don't have a character thing for Nani>>>)

Last edited by Wizard Wolf on Fri Jun 05, 2015 10:23 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Adding some more ideas to ponder.)
Wizard Wolf
Wizard Wolf
Admin

character creation
character creation:

Back to top Go down

Post by wolf girl alpha 98 Sun Jun 07, 2015 11:53 am

"well...." hitani started to say as you can clearly see her wolf ears were side wards clearly showing that she was nervous nini looked at hitani and trotted to her side as she was counted "nini is a part of me its my confendince anger and well true emotin I can summon her out of me and right now if you were to kid of joke around to me I woulndnt be able to do it but when I do summon her it takes about a minute for my emotions to finaly become hers she is a spirit wolf the black wolf calls me and her a monster a deamon because of nani she uses my own emotion to fight and do other things for me.... the last time I did somon her they tried to trap hr away from me but we fisaly count cope basicly speaking I got sick leaveing the only opition was for them to let her go so they could try to chase me out but to be hnest ive been here since I was little when I first discovered I could somon nani and when I met that black wolf's parents and allowed them to live here but now the kin of the two kind alpha wolves that came here is like possed of is being purswaded by something evil I am still trying to find out why this wolf is trying to attack and destroy me."
nani vanshed as hitani sighed heavly and smiled big.
wolf girl alpha 98
wolf girl alpha 98
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Wizard Wolf Sun Jun 07, 2015 12:59 pm

WW, Bus, Silver and Torch had listened attentivly to Hitani's explaination. Torch shook his head and grumbled "I have to abologize to the rest of you, but I can't understand very much of the wolf-girl's story. I think I'll just go back by the river and join the rest of the pack and let the great Wizard and Silver figure out what we will do next."
Bus growled in agreement and said "I'll go with you. Maybe find some fish or berries, I'm starved!"
With that the two headed back to the river leaving WW and Silver to ponder Hitani's tale.
"Hmmmm" Wizard Wolf was deep in thought." As I see it, there may be a way to find out why this childhood friend of Hitani's has turned against her."
Close by his side Silver growled "I have faith in your leadership abilities Wizard. Anything you think we can do to help Hitani, I'm sure the Pack will go along."
And to Hitani she growled "Can we be sure the Black Wolf and his pack will not bother us for a while? I think the Pack needs a bit of a rest while Wizard Wolf developes a plan to help you."
She continued "Hitani, can Nani tell us how far away the Black Wolfs pack is? Can you sommon her to find out?"

Last edited by Wizard Wolf on Wed Jun 10, 2015 9:26 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Added information.)
Wizard Wolf
Wizard Wolf
Admin

character creation
character creation:

Back to top Go down

Post by wolf girl alpha 98 Sat Jun 13, 2015 7:15 pm

"ill be honest with you...um silver right (she sighed) I can not be sure that the black wolf will leave us alone but I can summon nani to look for him." in the next second you see hitani close her eye's and mutter a few words in a strange tounge as nani appers hitani siled and spoke "nani go and see if the black wolf is near and tell me if he is up to any thing" her voice grew dark as she finshed speaking. nani dashed off as hitani counted to speack darkly "nani is finding out what you asked silver she will return shortly."
wolf girl alpha 98
wolf girl alpha 98
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Wizard Wolf Sun Jun 14, 2015 12:00 am

Silver turned to Wizard Wolf and growled "What do you think Great Wizard?"
Wizard Wolf watched as Nani disappeared from the group. He growled
"Well it may be a while before Nani returns so we would best get back with the pack and hash this matter out with everyone."
As WW, Hitani and Silver approached the river edge, Tess was telling the others some of her adventures. Slinky slithered up to Wizard Wolf's side and hissed "Hay, Hey there Boss. What ya think we should do now? huh,huh. The rest of the group has been talkin' and heard of the nasty Black wolf that's been bothering the nice lady wolf/human. I think we all want to do something to help her out. What can we do?"
Gathering around the threesome, all eyes and ears went to Wizard Wolf. Silver looked admiringly to the Alpha.
Hitani was a bit leery of the green snake and stayed behind Siverfangs.
WW started as he patted slinky on his head.
"Lets not get too anxious little fellow. I have some ideas but we have to wait to find out how close the Black Wolf's pack is and what their plans are. Hitani has sent her Spirit Guide to spy on them and discover their intentions." Turning to Hitani "I do hope Nani will be careful once she encounters the other pack. I remember you told me that they tried to trap her the last time you met them."
Hitani replied "This Black wolf is very persistent but she will be OK. His full name is Zorachchu But most just call him Zorch."

Last edited by Wizard Wolf on Sat Jan 23, 2016 3:18 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Spelling and introducin Zorch)
Wizard Wolf
Wizard Wolf
Admin

character creation
character creation:

Back to top Go down

Post by wolf girl alpha 98 Sun Jun 14, 2015 7:21 am

hitani chuckled as she spoke seriously "well nani is a spirit after all I trust her completely and besides we both are never going to let us get in that kind of situation again."she finshed firmly walking up to a tree and jumping up to the lowest branch to climb the tree. nita shighed as she took a step forward and tryied to speack up "i thing we should get some rest and find somefood for our groop and ive time for WW and silver to think." she chuckled as the rest of the pack mebers backed off and sil smiled at ww
wolf girl alpha 98
wolf girl alpha 98
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Wizard Wolf Sun Jun 14, 2015 12:36 pm

Good idea! Echoed the pack. Tess said "I'll scare up some fish for the bears and Stealth. And I know a wonderful little orchard where there's planty of fruits and berrys. There are also a lot of small rebbits and squirrels that the wolves can catch." With that, she jumped into the river and was once again with her beautiful tail.
Silver Shadow chimed in saying "I know of this orchard. If lupo and Srani can keep up, I can fly slowly throught the trees and lead them to it."
As the pack spread out to gather their evening meal, Nita, Silverfangs and the younsters gathered some fire wood and, with the help of Torch, got a small campfire going a short distance from the main pack. While helping start the fire Torch mumbled to Wizard Wolf.
"Say I've and idea. Once Nani gets the location of the black Wolf's pack, send me over and I'll fry a couple of them up for my supper."
Wizard Wolf said quickly "Easy there big fella! We have to find out why this Black wolf doesn't like Hitani and keeps after her. Also if the rest of his pack goes along with his nastyness. We wouldn't want to make enemies prematurly.'
"Oh, all right".Torch grumbled. "But I sure would kile a big meal besides berries and fruit."
Bruce had been listening to the conversation and growled "Say there Torch. While I was levitating earlier, I spotted a good size elk grazing on the other side of the river. That should be a good size meal for you."
Torch took flight and growled loudly "Thanks buddy. I'll check it out. Hana can start the fire by herself." and off he went.

Meanwhile, at a distant location:
Wolf 1 growled to the leader> Listen Zorch, Me and some of the others aren't really sure why you gotta keep after that human wolf-girl. She ain't done us no harm and we're gettin' a little tired of wanderin' around strange parts of the woods."
Zorch bared his teeth and loudly growled "Shut up you poor excuse for a wolf. I'm getting tired of explaining that the wolf-girl is an abomination of a creature and she doesn't deserve to be in any part of these woods. Her and that demon spirit of hers outlived their welcome in my neck of the woods and I had to chase her out. She has thwarted every attempt of mine to catch that spirit and use it for my own purpose. I'll seperate those two if it's the last thing I do." He growled and barked angerly and backed the other wolves in the pack into a submissive bow. "Now get me some game food and don't bother me with any more stupid conversations."

Wizard Wolf
Wizard Wolf
Admin

character creation
character creation:

Back to top Go down

Post by wolf girl alpha 98 Sat Jul 11, 2015 9:36 am

"huh?!" hitani mumbled as she sat striat up and smiled big.
meanwhile nani yeped loudly cleiny giving her self away but not letting her garud down toward zorch she growled quietly
wolf girl alpha 98
wolf girl alpha 98
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Wizard Wolf Sat Jul 11, 2015 7:19 pm

Near the camp of Zorch>
Zorch and two others were in camp. Zorch growled "Ah! The demon has shown herself. Surround her and we will finally capture her."
As Nani backed slowley away the group circled.
(Can Nani get away or will she be a prisoner in Zorch's camp??)
Wizard Wolf
Wizard Wolf
Admin

character creation
character creation:

Back to top Go down

Post by wolf girl alpha 98 Sat Jul 11, 2015 8:47 pm

hitani sighed quietly as she wipered half to herself "fight back defense" almost instaly nani crouched defending her stomach barred her fangs and growlsed the flower wolves didn't want to aproch her in nani's growl she warned "i must alarm you zorch I will NOt stay away from hitani that my own fate is sealed that I warn you."her eye's widened with rage.
wolf girl alpha 98
wolf girl alpha 98
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Wizard Wolf Sat Jul 11, 2015 8:58 pm

Hitani had been near Wizard Wolf and Silver when she sat up to communicate with her spirit wolf. They watched as Hitani seemed to quietly go through actions simular to a defensive move in a conflict. They watched silently as she didn't seem to be in any danger but was consentrating on something taking place far away.
Wizard Wolf
Wizard Wolf
Admin

character creation
character creation:

Back to top Go down

Post by wolf girl alpha 98 Sat Jul 11, 2015 9:43 pm

nani had followed zorch to his pack uer alarm full up she had made sure that he knew of her rage after zorch had the wolves try to attack her (it failed miseblery to his plans) but she did agree to go to there camp once there nani scaned the pack's camp as antisapated it was a small pack and coud be eassly overpowered but she knew her laws as a part of hitani she knew she count stay away from her much longer for hitani's energy was starting to dran and nani could sence it hitani was starting to fall asleep.

nani stoped as zorh told nani to follow him normaly she would but she didn't have time she had closed her eye's as the groop locked at her she spoke as well as hitani "i refuse this!"anger ecoed in her words as she dashedout of the camp using her intence speed to quickly dash away from zorch and his wolves but also to get to hitani quickly she dashed past tree'sand other folage leaping high to get to hitani and simpaly walked though her and faded as hitani feel into a deep sleep clearly earing it.
wolf girl alpha 98
wolf girl alpha 98
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Wizard Wolf Sun Jul 12, 2015 10:18 am

As Hitani fell asleep, Wizard Wolf and Silverfangs looked on in concern.
"Did you notice the smile on her face?" WW growled softly to Silver.
Silver replied "It looked as though whatever she was concentrating on has ended. We should let her sleep and join the others. I sense no danger in the area and I see Bus wandering in this direction. Perhaps he can watch over her while we eat."
Overhearing this, Bus yawned and growled "No problem, pretty wolf. A nice rest beside this fox lady would be good after the meal I just had. Nobody will bother her while I'm around."
WW & Silver thanked Bus and walked over to where the rest of the pack was gathered. Stealth circled overhead and swooped down to land near the group screeching to be overheard.
"I was flying high over an area to the south and saw a most unusual scene."
WW projected "Tell us about it, great eagle."
"Well, there was this small pack of wolves below. A big black one and a couple others. Two of them had gone hunting nearby and two others and the Black had alerted to the presense of a whispy looking wolf and were starting to attack it. Then the attackers stepped back and the whispy one growled and sped off north and after a distance just dissappeared. The Black wolf thrashed about in anger and started growling and barking at the other two as if it were their fault the whispy on got away. A most unusual sight, I must say."
Wizard Wolf growled to the rest of the pack "That must have been Nani, the spirit wolf of Hitani. No wonder Hitani was concentrating trancelike with such effort. When she fell asleep the spirit vanished, Stealth, How far away is this pack you saw?"
"A couple hours wolf-walk through some pretty thick overgrouth. But it didn't look like they were going to leave their camp any time soon. The two that went hunting weren't back yet and I see night coming on."
Wizard Wolf
Wizard Wolf
Admin

character creation
character creation:

Back to top Go down

Post by wolf girl alpha 98 Thu Jul 16, 2015 12:26 am

hitani ears twitched as she slowly opened her eyes then it was like a lightning strick of alarm her ears and eyes opened wide as she yelled loudly
"get to high ground please as quick as you can!"
at the next moment a lightning bolt struck the tree hitani had been resting in she fell as rian staryed to pour down what it seemed gallons at a time. hitani stood up coufing as everyone scrambled to high ground the water socked her ears and tial as she strugllled to get to the others she made it panting but barly. drenched and went the rian still coming it wasn't safe nita knew that better than everyone there but also zorch pack faced the same fate as the lone pack they were trying to get to high ground as well.
wolf girl alpha 98
wolf girl alpha 98
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Wizard Wolf Sun Jul 19, 2015 8:26 pm

The Lone Pack had made it safely to a bluff overlooking the river. High enought that the rising water would never reach them. There was also a small cave some yards from the bluff edge that they could find shelter from the storm.
  Tess had lifted herself from the river and, with her legs transformed, had walked to the bluff cave. "Is everypne all right? Did everybody make the bluff in time?
  "Every one is fine. All are acounted for". Wizard Wolf answered. "I see you are uneffected by the heavy downpour. So, does this happen often in the area of the forest?"
Tess replied "Water, even rain, tends to revitalize me. If it rained all the time, I could stay out of the river longer. And this storm is very unusual for this area. The river has not risen this far for as long as I can remember. I do hope it stops soon."

Two of Zorches pack were caught off guard and were swept far down the river, their fate unknown. Zorch and two others
were able to run further east and made it to a large rock outcropping above the raging river. There was no shelter on the rocks but at leased they were safe. However this safe haven moved them farther from the Lone Pack.

Stealth had taken flight at the first volley of thunder. He had observed the fate of Zorches pack and reported to Wizard Wolf and the Lone Pack in the Cave above the bluff. He touched down just outside the cave mouth and projected his thoughts to all who could receive them.
"The Black Wolf's pack has scattered far from us now. And two of his team are so far down river, they will have a hard time getting back in this area. That is, If they survive."
Wizard Wolf growled and projected this information to the rest of the Pack. He also noted that the storm was winding down and the river had started to recede. Suddenly a White Tiger ran into view and approached the Pack. This startled the members who had not seen her before. "Wizard Wolf!! I need your help" She growled excitedly.

(What could possibly be the problem? Is Kana in some difficulty? What trouble are the Spirit Guide and Powerful aging wolf having?)

Last edited by Wizard Wolf on Sat Jan 23, 2016 3:20 pm; edited 4 times in total (Reason for editing : Added information. Corrected Zorch's spelling (Zorch/Torch))
Wizard Wolf
Wizard Wolf
Admin

character creation
character creation:

Back to top Go down

Post by wolf girl alpha 98 Sun Aug 02, 2015 8:30 am

kanita growled snarply as she turned around and ran off nita ran by ww placing her hand gently on his head and followed kanita instinctively silver and stani ran after nita soon the whole pack was following them as kanita then finaly stoped they see a human but they also see a spirit as well a tiger one trying to free the human as kanita nita ad hittani run to help the woman her leg stuck under a fallen tree branch (most likely from the storm) as she looked at ww her eye's said alone "Get this thing off of me!"
wolf girl alpha 98
wolf girl alpha 98
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Wizard Wolf Sun Aug 02, 2015 9:35 am

Wizard Wolf barked and projected his thoughts. "Bus, Bear> try lifting that branch from the ladys leg. Nita, stand by to heal any injury she may have. Don't worry" WW said to the woman
"We'll have you out of there in a moment. Do not be afraid. Our pack may seen strange, but we are here to help you."
Wizard Wolf
Wizard Wolf
Admin

character creation
character creation:

Back to top Go down

Post by wolf girl alpha 98 Sun Aug 02, 2015 11:33 am

the person showed her teeth at WW, her spirit roared as the branch moved it (the spirit cat )quickly blocked nita and everyone. "nani" hitani called as her sipirit wolf appended and she said "its ok we only want to help  ok?" nanai cocked her head to the spirit cat as it vanshed the girl asked "how can you possibly help hmm."

Last edited by wolf girl alpha 98 on Sun Aug 02, 2015 1:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
wolf girl alpha 98
wolf girl alpha 98
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum