wolf night warriors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

nita's jonery

2 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

nita's jonery Empty nita's jonery

Post by wolf girl alpha 98 Wed Jul 09, 2014 11:55 pm

tired of her travels nita sat on a bench resting herself.
wolf girl alpha 98
wolf girl alpha 98
Admin

https://wolfnightwarriors.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

nita's jonery Empty Re: nita's jonery

Post by Wizard Wolf Thu Jul 10, 2014 12:55 am

Wizard Wolf senced this and also knew she was a bit lonely.
Wizard Wolf
Wizard Wolf
Admin

character creation
character creation:

Back to top Go down

Post by wolf girl alpha 98 Thu Jul 10, 2014 12:56 am

nita could tell now she was not alone as she could hear some sort of feet walking in her direction
wolf girl alpha 98
wolf girl alpha 98
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Wizard Wolf Thu Jul 10, 2014 1:01 am

He rarely made any contacts with humans, but knew when one needed company.
He carefully eased around a large tree near the bench and peered at the young woman.
Not wanting to startle her he tried to make eye contact with her.
As Nita stood up their eyes locked and Wizard Wolf used his hoynotic powers to convey a message to her.
"Are you alone, my pretty?"

Last edited by Wizard Wolf on Thu Jul 10, 2014 1:12 am; edited 2 times in total
Wizard Wolf
Wizard Wolf
Admin

character creation
character creation:

Back to top Go down

Post by wolf girl alpha 98 Thu Jul 10, 2014 1:02 am

nita stood up and locked aruond starting to feel scared that she could not see what was aproching her.
wolf girl alpha 98
wolf girl alpha 98
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by wolf girl alpha 98 Thu Jul 10, 2014 1:10 am

nita gasped lightly but sighed and knelled slowly relaxing her self she spoke "helo there elegant black wolf how are  you i hope we can be friends" she knew the wolf might not understand her but it is worth a try.
wolf girl alpha 98
wolf girl alpha 98
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by wolf girl alpha 98 Thu Jul 10, 2014 1:20 am

nita's eye's widend she had heard roumors about this wolves and other createatures to have powers now she knew she was safe with this wolf she replied" yes i am alone but i came hear to be the best healer i can ...thuogh there isnt any one here,could i travel with you and if you dont but... " she traled off as a sharp growl escaped the nearest building as a torteshell wolf came in to view but something wasnt right she lock half dog

"you both are not welcome here trespassers" she growled not knowing that nita could not understand her.
wolf girl alpha 98
wolf girl alpha 98
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Wizard Wolf Thu Jul 10, 2014 1:28 am

Wizard Wolf quickly turned his head and his speed to come between the woman and the aggressive animal. Growling, he said "This is a public place and the bench is neutral territory. Do Not anger me or harm the human." This was not understood by Nita as she wasn't fully connected with the Black wolfs mind.
Wizard Wolf
Wizard Wolf
Admin

character creation
character creation:

Back to top Go down

Post by wolf girl alpha 98 Thu Jul 10, 2014 1:36 am

silverfangs gasped almost it semmed at the same time buit nita spoke "is this wolf agressive ? black wolf"

silverfangs growled lightly but siad in a Much calmer vioce "verry well to be honest you are no harm to me fine if you want to  stay in this abonded city be my gest just dont let me catch you or her stealing my prey.oh and i hardly can imagine you can beat me in a fight, good day " silverfangs scoffed as she ran up some old barrles to rech the old roof tops and sprinted off.

"thank you black wolf for evething, my name is nita whats yours and are you ok? " nita spoke

"maybe i misjuded that pair maybe they arnt emamy's " silverfangs thought as she spied on them three houses away
wolf girl alpha 98
wolf girl alpha 98
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Wizard Wolf Thu Jul 10, 2014 11:23 am

"I am fine. Just a little agitated. Some folks think they own this stupid city" Wizard Wolf replied as he projected his thoughts into Nita's eyes. "You see, I only came here seeking some help. My apprentice was ijured in a fall on the hill where we have been staying. Your thoughts were of a healer and I was drawn to the park bench. My name is Wizard Wolf and avoid most common wolf havens. Crowds bother me. I am glad to meet you, Nita. Perhaps we can travel together to my hill which we refer to as "Lonely Noll"."
Wizard Wolf
Wizard Wolf
Admin

character creation
character creation:

Back to top Go down

Post by wolf girl alpha 98 Thu Jul 10, 2014 11:07 pm

nita smiled not showingher teeth as she knew it would be offensive to wizard wolf but she spoke softly "i would be happy to travel with you and meet youre aprenttce,and thank you for defending me agint that other wolf."

silverfang had heard the whole conversation "how igranort" she thought "that girl nita can not possibly be a healer,oh whell but could he be talking about this city's west park? i cant think of its name but i should fowolow them. if there is any troubble i can fight" she smiled showing her fangs but still remaned hidden to nita and wizzard wolf.
wolf girl alpha 98
wolf girl alpha 98
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Wizard Wolf Thu Jul 10, 2014 11:40 pm

As they walked out of the back of the city they entered the outer fringes of the Forest. (name?)
The trees were thick but Wizard Wolf could sense the female following from a distance. Making eye contact with Nita he mind/said" We are being followed." Nita thought "Are we in any danger?" WW thought "Not yet. She is pretty far behind. She told me her name is Silverfang and she is a bit curious about our relationship. She doesn't like humans very much." They kept a steady pace.
Wizard Wolf
Wizard Wolf
Admin

character creation
character creation:

Back to top Go down

Post by wolf girl alpha 98 Thu Jul 10, 2014 11:54 pm

"i see ,wiat these treeswere at the edgges of the tranquill woods arnt we?" nita spoke kindly still folowing wizzard wolf. but triped over a rised tree root scraping her leg she called out in pian but as she could tell WW turned around she spoke "no i got it wizzard wof my freind" she then placed her hand on the wound as it glowed a bright color and within a few seconds the wound was gone "im fine see" nita spoke showing her leg to wizard wolf were the wound was she smilled and stood up jogging up behind him as she knodded to him telling him she was ready to countue.

silverfangs jaw droped literly as she saw nita heal herself."i might have given them the wrong approch before she is powerful."

"um wizzard wolf" nita spoke as they counted on "i was wondering wwhat might be youre apperentces name? so i can comuincate to them better." she blushed shyly
wolf girl alpha 98
wolf girl alpha 98
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Wizard Wolf Fri Jul 11, 2014 12:01 am

"One apprentice only, Nita. I call him "Lupo"). He was abandon by his pack when they noticed he had a crooked right leg. I took him in because it didn't seem to bother his walking or running. He seems to have some strange power but as yet I haven't seen him use it. His leg did cause him to lose his balence and tumble down a hill. He has a gash on his right side and needs help which I cannot give him."
Wizard Wolf
Wizard Wolf
Admin

character creation
character creation:

Back to top Go down

Post by wolf girl alpha 98 Fri Jul 11, 2014 12:07 am

"yes i see i will be happy to help you wirard wolf as i will be thirilled to treat youre apprentes needs i hope lupo will understand me." nita spoke softy as she counted on walking but gasped lighly to see a steep hill passing down a small river.
wolf girl alpha 98
wolf girl alpha 98
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Wizard Wolf Fri Jul 11, 2014 12:10 am

"I have built a small shelter on the bank of the river on the other side just below the base of the hill. We can cross at the large fallen tree a short way around the bend. We should find Lupo there."
Wizard Wolf
Wizard Wolf
Admin

character creation
character creation:

Back to top Go down

Post by wolf girl alpha 98 Fri Jul 11, 2014 12:17 am

"of crose " nita siad chearfully as she startted to walf down the hill toward the river.

silverfangs trotted closer to wizard wolf but stilll remaind hidden from them.

leathna smelt blood near the river and started to fowolow the sent.
wolf girl alpha 98
wolf girl alpha 98
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Wizard Wolf Fri Jul 11, 2014 12:21 am

As WW and Nita started to cross the log-bridge, WW stopped suddenly "I have caught the scent of another. An intruder approaches from below the shelter. We must hurry to get there before she reaches Lupo."
Wizard Wolf
Wizard Wolf
Admin

character creation
character creation:

Back to top Go down

Post by wolf girl alpha 98 Fri Jul 11, 2014 12:29 am

"what?" nita spoke in short suprise as she then siad "ok i under stand we have to get ther before this other wolf does right then lets" nita startted runing ahead of him leaping off the falled log she spoke as she ran "wich way to lupo's shelter?"

leathna stopped as she caught the sent of a strange human and two other wolves but they might want to kill this sent or even hide it she ran as quick as she could she could tell she was still a small distance away from the sent if she hurred just mabye she'd reach it first.
"i thought she wouldnt stay in the misable litle pack forever good my older sistter has arived" silverfangs spoke loudly spedding ahead of nita and of WW to attack the elder wolf.
wolf girl alpha 98
wolf girl alpha 98
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Wizard Wolf Fri Jul 11, 2014 12:41 am

A short distance below the shelter the two she-wolves met and stopped short of each other. Growling in their wolf language they spoke.

Leathna growled "How dare you interrupt my hunt. I caught the scent of blood first. Out of my way Skrag!!"
Silverfangs growled "I have my reasons, you stupid Scrounge. These two are my concern and I will fight to protect them. They are on an mission and I want to see what they are up to. BE GONE or face my strength, fangs and claws."
Wizard Wolf
Wizard Wolf
Admin

character creation
character creation:

Back to top Go down

Post by wolf girl alpha 98 Fri Jul 11, 2014 12:50 am

leatna laughed and spoke "you honesty think you can beat me little sitter the one who taught you all of youre combat moves try it if you want but know this a master never i mean Never shares all of there secrates."

"i know and even knowing thiss im still challanging you little pup."silverfang mocked as her elder sister leathna growled as they startted circling eanh other,but then nita ran in between them panting heavly she spoke yelling it silily praying to the two she-wolves that they two could understand her "please dont fight here please stop!"

"A HUMAN!" leathna gasped stoping herself from chargging as silver fangs stood her ground staring at leathna
wolf girl alpha 98
wolf girl alpha 98
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Wizard Wolf Fri Jul 11, 2014 12:59 am

WW rallied up beside the human and Leathna started backing away. She growled to Silverfangs "So, you have gone and befriended a human and a Mangy old black wolf. You'll regret this alliance as sure as I stand here. I shall be seeing you all again. And at that time I may have a whole pack of friends with me." she backed further away.

Silverfangs growled "You have very few friends in that little group you call a 'pack'. Once again> BE GONE!" And Leathna turned and sped away.
Wizard Wolf
Wizard Wolf
Admin

character creation
character creation:

Back to top Go down

Post by wolf girl alpha 98 Fri Jul 11, 2014 1:07 am

silvefang blushed she had shown her self to nita and WW she spoke "who actly needs HER my elder sister might have taught me everthing she knows but ive learnd more since then sister, sorry about that oh and i could tell you knew i was foloing you but im leaving now i cant Stand forests oh if she does come back just howl ill hear you."

"whats she's saying wizard wolf? is she going to attack us agian?" nita spoke softly

silverfangs scoffed as she spend off back toward the city.
wolf girl alpha 98
wolf girl alpha 98
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Wizard Wolf Fri Jul 11, 2014 8:54 am

As WW made eye contact, Nita's mind heard the reply."Leathna will not attack any time soon. She has returned the way she came and her scent is quite faint. As for the mysterious Silverfangs, she has retreated to the confines of her city. We must now see to Lupo."
They retreated to the shelter to find the injured apprentice huddled in a corner licking his wound.
Wizard Wolf
Wizard Wolf
Admin

character creation
character creation:

Back to top Go down

Post by wolf girl alpha 98 Fri Jul 11, 2014 10:03 pm

nita shighed lightly as she walked slowly up to lupo and spoke "i want to help you im a freind of wizard wolf youre mentor will you let me help you?" she knelled in front of him extending her hand next to him.
wolf girl alpha 98
wolf girl alpha 98
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum