wolf night warriors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

nita's jonery

2 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

nita's jonery - Page 2 Empty Re: nita's jonery

Post by Wizard Wolf Fri Jul 11, 2014 10:41 pm

Lupo nodded his head toward wizard wolf and WW growled communicating Nita's intention. With this Lupo laid his head on Nita's hand as if to give her permission.
Wizard Wolf
Wizard Wolf
Admin

character creation
character creation:

Back to top Go down

Post by wolf girl alpha 98 Fri Jul 11, 2014 10:48 pm

nita gasped lighly when WW growled but shighed and ran her hand across his fur toward the wound as she neared his leg nita hand glowed brightly as then she put her hand firmly on lupo's wound she could tell it burned him but she spoke camly trying to relax him "lupo if you can understand me listen...im sorry if this hurts you but youre wound is infected give it a minute and it will be healed."

after a minute nita hand stoped glowing but for some reason nita didnt move she was staring at lupo's leg but she kept her hand placed firmly on him leg.
wolf girl alpha 98
wolf girl alpha 98
Admin

https://wolfnightwarriors.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Wizard Wolf Fri Jul 11, 2014 10:59 pm

WW growled and asked "Is anything wrong. Why isn't it healing. Have you lost your healing power.?
Wizard Wolf
Wizard Wolf
Admin

character creation
character creation:

Back to top Go down

Post by wolf girl alpha 98 Fri Jul 11, 2014 11:15 pm

"no its not that..." nita startted to say then shighed " its just i cant move my hand from him. or even my arm for that matter " she grunted underneath her breath then spoke "hey lupo can you stand up please for me."

as she could tell lupo started to stand her hand startted to fell wierd like a strange power had swarmed over it she quickly made a fast movment placing her other hand on his chest feeling for his pluse.
wolf girl alpha 98
wolf girl alpha 98
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Wizard Wolf Fri Jul 11, 2014 11:25 pm

Nita, feeling the surge, couldn't understand what was happening. As she pulled her hand slowly away from the standing wolf she felt more powerful than she had ever felt. Lupo was a bit unsteady but managed to make eye contact with the "human".
"Do not fear, Nita. I seem to have the unusual power to enhance the powers of others that I come in contact with. I even learned the hypnotic power WW uses to communicate with you.
Very strange. And I cannot thank you enough for healing my wound."
Wizard Wolf
Wizard Wolf
Admin

character creation
character creation:

Back to top Go down

Post by wolf girl alpha 98 Fri Jul 11, 2014 11:32 pm

nita chuckled and spoke "my hand does feel differnt i want to thank both of you for this experince, are you both staying her for a while mabye if you would like i colud stay nearby if u want to help you both out " she blushed and counted "well what im asking it that can i jion you both on youre travles please?"
wolf girl alpha 98
wolf girl alpha 98
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Wizard Wolf Fri Jul 11, 2014 11:41 pm

I'd have to think about it for a while. We are loners and not used to having others around. We avoid other packs as they are nothing but trouble>

Lupo interrupted thinking "WW she has done us a service and we should try to repay her in some way. She may be a valuable ally with her enhanced healing power if we get into another jam. I realize she is a weak human and could be injured easily, but we could find some way to strengthen her frail body. What do you think?"
Wizard Wolf
Wizard Wolf
Admin

character creation
character creation:

Back to top Go down

Post by wolf girl alpha 98 Fri Jul 11, 2014 11:48 pm

nita blushed moving away from lupo to give him some space " if you dont think you want me to travel with you i under stand and by the way i have a little more talent even though im frial, would you like me to show you both? what i can do? " nita interupted both of them loocking up to the starry sky
wolf girl alpha 98
wolf girl alpha 98
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Wizard Wolf Fri Jul 11, 2014 11:53 pm

Startled by her interruption the two wolves looked at the human in amazement. "Be careful, Nita" WW started " These woods have many strange creatures and we would not want to draw a lot of attention to ourselves."
Wizard Wolf
Wizard Wolf
Admin

character creation
character creation:

Back to top Go down

Post by wolf girl alpha 98 Sat Jul 12, 2014 12:02 am

"dont worry all i would like is for you both just to wach ok" nita spoke as she leaned up agint a fallen tree sa it formed a false immage nita whole body glowed forming a esence of power.

suddenly a rabit hopped up th the illoution tree "dont move" nita wispered as her eyes opened as the rabit nibbled on the false veggetion nita spoke "posin consume now." the rabit swelled and fel over. nita shighed panting then siad looking at lupo "the wound you had must have weekend you that food is yours lupo." she smilled at them pleased with herself "dont worry it does not have any posin in it its just my power i can heal but too much of one thing can be bad right."
wolf girl alpha 98
wolf girl alpha 98
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Wizard Wolf Sat Jul 12, 2014 12:16 am

"WoW!" thought the wolves. Then WW thought "A really unusual power. I still don't understand it but something like that just might come in handy some day. Take the rabbit, Lupo, you need it more than I do. But another problem we may have with you around is How do we feed you. You don't eat raw rabbit.
Wizard Wolf
Wizard Wolf
Admin

character creation
character creation:

Back to top Go down

Post by wolf girl alpha 98 Sat Jul 12, 2014 12:21 am

"oh dont worry about me all i need to do is sleep and im pefectly fine and i dont mind macking a small fire i was taught to...in my past"nita spoke cheerfully "but you both must know" she spoke losing her chearfullness "is that i can only do what i just did at night fall so i might not be to mich of a help to you during the day"
wolf girl alpha 98
wolf girl alpha 98
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Wizard Wolf Sat Jul 12, 2014 12:28 am

Wizard Wolf saw Lupo was eating the pray animal and thought toward Nita>
"Warn us if you plan on making a fire. We wolves don't care too much for that. We will stay clear of any fire you need but will stay close enough to smell out any trouble that may come around.
Since we have an understanding on your traveling with us, we should decide if we stay here a while of move on further into the forest."
Wizard Wolf
Wizard Wolf
Admin

character creation
character creation:

Back to top Go down

Post by wolf girl alpha 98 Sat Jul 12, 2014 12:30 am

"i will and the diciosn is entirely up to you i will tell you when ill start a fire and its up to you if you want to move on ill just folow for now wizard wolf my freind." nita spoke gently
wolf girl alpha 98
wolf girl alpha 98
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Wizard Wolf Sun Jul 13, 2014 1:12 pm

While the trio rests, Wizard Wolf has many thoughts about the situation. "this has been a wondrous day. My first friendly encounter with a human. The healing of my apprentice. Two encounters with wolves that want to fight me. And now we will journey through the Tranquil Woods which are turning out to be a bit more than "tranquil". There are many strange and wonderful things in the vast forest. I wonder what adventures tomorrow will bring".
Wizard Wolf
Wizard Wolf
Admin

character creation
character creation:

Back to top Go down

Post by wolf girl alpha 98 Sun Jul 13, 2014 8:06 pm

silverfangs shighed at the edege of the city thinking "....... should i go with them to help protect them?"
wolf girl alpha 98
wolf girl alpha 98
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Wizard Wolf Sun Jul 13, 2014 11:49 pm

In the morning when Wizard Wolf awoke he noticed Nita wasn't in the shelter. He peered out to see Nita a ways down the bank of the stream with a small fire.
"Hello" WW barked. "Glad you have that fire far enough away. What are you cooking?"
"Fish" Nita replied. "Care for some? I have some cooked or a couple I haven't cooked yet."
"Sounds delicious" WW thought."A couple of the uncooked would be great".
Nita grabbed two raw fish and walked over to the entrance of the shelter.
"I caught them when I woke up. The fish seem to just swim up to me so I scooped them up."
Lupo had stirred awake and was admiring the fish.
Nita said "One for you and one for your mentor".
Wizard Wolf
Wizard Wolf
Admin

character creation
character creation:

Back to top Go down

Post by wolf girl alpha 98 Sun Jul 13, 2014 11:57 pm

nita smiled bravely as she hurred back to the fire and counted cooking

silverfangs shighed and spoke loudly to herself "well my sisster is a teleporter,leathna i will not let you harm those traverlers." silverfangs made up her mind by saying that she hurried toward the spot she encountered the groop.

"how is it?!" nita called back toward WW and lupo after a liltle bit
wolf girl alpha 98
wolf girl alpha 98
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Wizard Wolf Mon Jul 14, 2014 12:05 am

Lupo picked up Nita's thoughts and howled "Great! I feel better then ever."
WW also heard Nita and replied "Thank you very much. But you better put out that fire. I sense another wolf approaching. I believe it may our old friend Silverfangs.
"OK" replied Nita "I had just about enough to eat anyway. Can you tell if she is looking for trouble?"
"Not yet, she is still pretty far away"
Wizard Wolf
Wizard Wolf
Admin

character creation
character creation:

Back to top Go down

Post by wolf girl alpha 98 Mon Jul 14, 2014 12:14 am

nita extinguished the fire as silverfangs ran in the clearing and sat down not to far from nita nita backed away clearly shaowing silverfangs that she was scarrred of her "its ok i will not attack any of you.but may i jion you in case leathna decides to show up after all i am just a pure blooded travler." nita didnt understand her
wolf girl alpha 98
wolf girl alpha 98
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Wizard Wolf Mon Jul 14, 2014 12:18 am

Wizard Wolf and Lupo walked briskly up beside Nita. Their thoughts reached Nita and calmed her.
WW growled lowly to Silverfangs "We have thanked you for interfering when you sister had threatened, but do not understand why you would leave your city to travel with a couple of loners and a "Human".
Wizard Wolf
Wizard Wolf
Admin

character creation
character creation:

Back to top Go down

Post by wolf girl alpha 98 Mon Jul 14, 2014 12:26 am

silver fangs chuckled then laughed adn spoke i am always a travler i might say i own something but it is only because i stay there for more than two days but i always end up leaving. and the reason i am requesting to travel with you is because leathna battle tattics i Know she will try to attack you when i can not hear you in other words when youre deep in the tranquill woods."

"i cant hear you wolf silverfangs but if you mean to attack us i ask of you to leave." nita spoke trying to hid the remaning faer in her vioce. silverfangs laid down facing nita as she thought "human i will not attack im trying to be kind to you for now at least i am TRYING to be Nice"
wolf girl alpha 98
wolf girl alpha 98
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Wizard Wolf Mon Jul 14, 2014 12:36 am

WW made eye contact with Nita and look squarely at her thinking "Relax Nita. The tortoiseshell means to befriend us and would like to aid us. She does not have our ability to project her thoughts at a human and therefore her actions may be misunderstood.
Wizard Wolf
Wizard Wolf
Admin

character creation
character creation:

Back to top Go down

Post by wolf girl alpha 98 Mon Jul 14, 2014 12:40 am

nita shighed and relaxed "than you WW" she spoke offiasaly calm now

"soooo can i acompany you guys or not" silverfangs siad earitatedly standing up
wolf girl alpha 98
wolf girl alpha 98
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Wizard Wolf Mon Jul 14, 2014 12:48 am

<discussion between WW & Lupo>
Lupo "Silverfangs seems sincere in her offer to help. And she has a point about that Leathna character. Maybe we could let her tag along for a bit."
WW "I have problems trusting other lone wolves. But I guess we can give a trial period. We should keep an eye on her, though."
>To Nita "Do you think we should let her join our little group, Nita?"
Wizard Wolf
Wizard Wolf
Admin

character creation
character creation:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next