wolf night warriors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Lone Pack

2 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

The Lone Pack - Page 2 Empty Re: The Lone Pack

Post by wolf girl alpha 98 Tue Jul 15, 2014 11:39 pm

lupo wasstunned he didnt go near the fire but why was she silverfangs of all wolves here being nice? stani was ready for anything as nita neared him heopend his jaws and quickly bit nita's wristas she screamed in agong pian  silever fangsbit stani's mane and ordered him "little brother let go!"

stani was lost in thought tormented by what leathna had him do he want realising what he was doing.

Last edited by wolf girl alpha 98 on Tue Jul 15, 2014 11:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
wolf girl alpha 98
wolf girl alpha 98
Admin

https://wolfnightwarriors.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Wizard Wolf Tue Jul 15, 2014 11:45 pm

Wizard Wolf and Silverfangs stood side by side. "Silverfangs, can you talk to him and make him see the human will help him. She didn't mean harm - was just cooking prey for us."
Wizard Wolf
Wizard Wolf
Admin

character creation
character creation:

Back to top Go down

Post by wolf girl alpha 98 Tue Jul 15, 2014 11:55 pm

bus wegged though and siad "enough of this" then the wolves as he razed his paw silverfangs and wizard wolf lept back as only bus's paw hit stani's ribcage vibrating it harsly not enough to breack it though stani relesed nita in shock nita took advantage of this and quickly acted knowing clearly it would alarm the others but she grabbed his paw and healled it drawing her hand back quickly to heal that.

after a few minutes stani stutted with wien eyes "what i have to do it sister why me."
"little brother stani le fangsworth i am youre sister now silverfangs la fangworth here me" her vioce darkend "youattacked the huan nita for that i will not easly overlook but.." she pased as stani locked at silverfangs with his ers back "i see now how tormented you were by leathna's forces i am here,do you understand now what i am saying to you."
stani knodded as he walked over to nita with his haed down and ears back trying to say that he was sorry.
wolf girl alpha 98
wolf girl alpha 98
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Wizard Wolf Wed Jul 16, 2014 12:09 am

"Good" Wizard Wolf growled and projected thoughts so everyone could understand. Even the big bear nodded and relaxed. "Let us all meet in camp and settle down a bit. We will talk things out."
As they all hunkered near the roots of a large fallen tree, Wizard Wolf spoke " You, The Lone Pack, have thought that I should lead you through this wood. I reluctantly agreed and will do my best. Let us all ease our minds and find out something about this new friend we have encountered. Do we all agree on what I have just said?
Wizard Wolf
Wizard Wolf
Admin

character creation
character creation:

Back to top Go down

Post by wolf girl alpha 98 Wed Jul 16, 2014 12:17 am

"yes"silverfangs spoke
"of corse my friend" nita spoke cheerfully
"yes"stani spoke sollemly laying next to nita as she strocked him
wolf girl alpha 98
wolf girl alpha 98
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Wizard Wolf Wed Jul 16, 2014 12:20 am

<Bus speaks>
When I was just a cub, my mother was killed by a large bus on the highway. A human family found me by the side of the road and took me in. They were very kind and I was well fed and taken care of. They knew the way my mother was killed as they were near when it happened. As I grew up they called me Bus and as I got bigger they couldn't take care of me as I grew very big. They used to say 'he's as big as a Bus'. They brought me to this forest you now call Tranquil Woods and turned me loose to be in my native environment. I have been roaming the woods ever since trying to find friends who would accept me as I am not used to the wild. I met another brown bear male but he rejected me as he was wild and did not understand my human upbringing so we fought. Thus my wound and my present situation.
Wizard Wolf
Wizard Wolf
Admin

character creation
character creation:

Back to top Go down

Post by wolf girl alpha 98 Wed Jul 16, 2014 12:26 am

wow thats harsh even for me to say that is unique"silverfangs spoke
i hade to endure torture by my elder sister but i agree that is harsh"stani spoke astonshed.
wolf girl alpha 98
wolf girl alpha 98
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Wizard Wolf Wed Jul 16, 2014 12:34 am

Bus continued " I had hoped to find some friends to teach me some of the ways of the forest. But I probably wouldn't be welcome in a Wolf pack. Although, your pack is different than others I've seen. Never seen a human tagging along with wolves. I am strong, but not much into fighting. The brown bear I encountered was smaller but really knew how to fight."
Wizard Wolf
Wizard Wolf
Admin

character creation
character creation:

Back to top Go down

Post by wolf girl alpha 98 Wed Jul 16, 2014 12:39 am

"im sure you are welcome already from what ive learned in this pack is that the human nita and wizard wolf also lupo are the chose mackers around here but i dont mind training you a bit i am a skilled fighter." silverfangs spoke proudly

"sisster you chaleng WW position by saying that."stani siad
"i know" she spoke and looked at wizard wolf and siad to him "but i am not at the same time."
wolf girl alpha 98
wolf girl alpha 98
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Wizard Wolf Wed Jul 16, 2014 12:45 am

WW projected/growled "This is a friendly sort of pack, Stani. I do not pretend to make all the decisions and do not set myself up as "Supreme Ruler" We all have different powers and ways of thinking and should work as a team."
"And I think I speak for ALL of us" to Bus "We would be honored to have you in the Lone Pack"
Wizard Wolf
Wizard Wolf
Admin

character creation
character creation:

Back to top Go down

Post by wolf girl alpha 98 Wed Jul 16, 2014 1:05 am

stani was quiet for he knew if he spoke he would say something offense.he put his haed down
silverfangs scoffed playfully. "i tried to tell you little brother and i hope you will futher understand it" stani knodded to silverfangs as she counted "eather way now since we have a prety strong rival agint us i have a idea,has anyone thought about a internal spy yet?"

nita didnt qute under stand what was going on but she relaxed now that there was no tention between the wolves.
wolf girl alpha 98
wolf girl alpha 98
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Wizard Wolf Wed Jul 16, 2014 1:10 am

"Sounds like you have something in mind Stani ? Said Wizard Wolf.
"If there are no objection, I think we would like to hear it."

Wizard Wolf
Wizard Wolf
Admin

character creation
character creation:

Back to top Go down

Post by wolf girl alpha 98 Wed Jul 16, 2014 1:24 am

stani was silent butcleared his thiught and siad" whell you see its justive always learned that a alpha's position can be questioned in word as well as a battle ethier way i do not object to whatever you might say i respect you so much you wizard wolf has given me a chance to live like a ordanary wolf agian istead of being used by leathna i wana help you in any way."

"and dont forget brother wizard wolf gave me corage to back talk leathna as whell you know normaly i would have fleed."silverfangs spoke

"yes but when i saw others behind you si i didnt and i still dont know what abbilitaies they all haveso i just could not do as she had asked me i have to admit it sister im scared of her, im afriad of my elder sister leathna."stani siad.
wolf girl alpha 98
wolf girl alpha 98
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Wizard Wolf Wed Jul 16, 2014 10:37 am

2014-07-0836
"I don't think you have anything to fear while you are with us, Stani" Wizard Wolf growled. "However if you and Silverfangs would further explain the teleport power I would feel safer. As I understand it > from the distance their pack is from us it takes two days to for Leathna to get here. Is there any way we can know ahead of time that she is coming?"
Wizard Wolf to Silverfangs>"And if we get a little warning you, Silverfangs, could give us some pointers as to how to defeat her. You have said you are a practiced fighter so your input would be most helpful. I have the ability to move instantly from one place to another within short distances so, in effect, I too can "teleport".
Wizard Wolf
Wizard Wolf
Admin

character creation
character creation:

Back to top Go down

Post by wolf girl alpha 98 Wed Jul 16, 2014 10:19 pm

"yes i am the only wolf here besides my elder sister that wheni was in her groop we could teloprt half way across a teritory wheve already learned but the other wolves is big ststers groopcant so she will have to wiatforthem or if she intends to fight us alone she can teloport once but she has what you might call a recharge time." stani siad as silverfangs spoke "leathna is no fighter she may have mentored me but i have had extra traning from a old family friend and she isnt a wolf i would be most glad to somon her for you if you would like."
"sis do you mean the cat?"
"yes the cat" "sis she was exiled in to there land here so im not sure butshe could be watching us now."
wolf girl alpha 98
wolf girl alpha 98
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Wizard Wolf Thu Jul 17, 2014 10:38 am

"Another thought" Wolf Wizard asked "Do you think Leathna can convince the rest of her pack to come looking for us? And do you think we really need extra training for a possible fight?
Wizard Wolf
Wizard Wolf
Admin

character creation
character creation:

Back to top Go down

Post by wolf girl alpha 98 Thu Jul 17, 2014 7:43 pm

"oh she can canvince the pack easly its happened before...she lies to the packand says that there in danger and wost of all everyone beleves her.and i do beleve it wont hurt if we all get some defence traning at least." stani spoke quietly

"whell i say silver and stani i came to bring you news but it seems you might already know what comes youre way."you hear a cat type hiss
wolf girl alpha 98
wolf girl alpha 98
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Wizard Wolf Sat Jul 19, 2014 12:57 pm

Wizard Wolf was taking the advice of Silverfangs and Stani with measured caution. He was thinking that the more the Lone Pack increased in size, the better chance they would have in a conflict with an enemy (Namely Leathna's pack).

Without warning, a new animal wandered in from behind some thick bushes.
Wizard Wolf
Wizard Wolf
Admin

character creation
character creation:

Back to top Go down

Post by wolf girl alpha 98 Sat Jul 19, 2014 10:40 pm

kanita paw streched out foward macking her do some type of bow as she sat striat up wraping hertial around her legs proud she was since she was just mentioned by siler she spoke in a verry cooland blunt vioce "so ... i gess you already kow about leathna then since youre disscusing her."

silverfangs almost didnt reconise the she cat untill she saw her bright blue eye's as her fur markings seemed to fade each time she has seen her"kanita youre marinkings there fading."

"ah, i see you notced silver im glad u did for it is the price for my wisdom." kanita spoke sweetly"but if you wold be so kind to intoduce youreselfes to me properly im afiad i might have heard a little to much to everyone and i must say the human nita i beleve has a serious advantage in hunting." she did a cat like smile toward WW and lupo

"im kanita its nice to meet youre accantce noble wizard wolf andyoung lupo."
wolf girl alpha 98
wolf girl alpha 98
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Wizard Wolf Sun Jul 20, 2014 11:38 am

Wolf Wizard projected and growled a strong reply to all who were present "I am honored to meet such a fine animal as Kanita. I have heard of your prowess and strength. However, I am surprised that you have survived as long as you have. I heard about your last battle and know of your long years. I approve of your imparting your wisdom to our group" WW turned to the others "As we are a pack, I ask the input of the rest of you."
Lupo's reply " I agree with WW. His approval is also mine."
Bus sniffed in Kanitas direction " This is indeed turning out to be an education for this novice Bear. I have been watching you all and would be proud to be a part of this adventure. And if this fine Cat is a true ally she would be a welcome to fight by my side any day."
Wizard Wolf
Wizard Wolf
Admin

character creation
character creation:

Back to top Go down

Post by wolf girl alpha 98 Sun Jul 20, 2014 10:46 pm

kanita smiled cooly as she spoke "i am horned to speak with you all but i must not stay unfortinly i have reasons for that but leathna is aproching so im gessing you all must prepare and of couse i will help now i do have one simple question, who here was preclamed the alpha of the lone pack?" she smiled slyly as she disapered and reapered in front of silverfangs "hello young friend, now listen up" she begian "youre sister has entered these lands with five elete wolves or yes Dogs but as who i am i will show you most of my skills but not all is this ok i know a master always keeps some serects from others wizard wolf i will show you my most protected serect but i will only tech you this if you desire to teach the others go ahead but" she looked wizard wolf directly"with the skill i will show you in corect timing you might be able to defeat me. is this ok if everyone gets some trianing even the human and yes i mean Everyone."kanita spoke strongly steping back to confront the groop her bright blue eyes semmed to glow with the falling sun.
wolf girl alpha 98
wolf girl alpha 98
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Wizard Wolf Sun Jul 20, 2014 10:58 pm

Wizard Wolf and Kanita moved off a way to be alone "I have not sensed the other pack so I'm hoping we have a little time to prepare. What is this new skill you wish to teach me?"
Wizard Wolf
Wizard Wolf
Admin

character creation
character creation:

Back to top Go down

Post by wolf girl alpha 98 Sun Jul 20, 2014 11:13 pm

"yes we do but not much they have only entered this land and with the skill i want to teach you is relying of last minute power, if you are in a situation were lets say youre appernte or the human nita is about to be killed and you are pinned up agint a tree or a rock and cant move foward left or right or even teloport you must now learn how to attack by tree, do you understand what i am asking of you " she walked over to a largetree trunk and placed her paw on it as she siad "this one looks good enough (she facedWW) now i would like you to run up this tree without telporting and backflip behind me and of course with any battle tack advantage of there surpise and attack me. ok,this will only be the start ." she finshed cooly
wolf girl alpha 98
wolf girl alpha 98
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Wizard Wolf Sun Jul 20, 2014 11:33 pm

Wizard Wolf approached the tree as Kanita started forward in a fake attack. (This ought to be good) thought WW as he twixed his tail and flicked his ears causing causing a "Star" spell to appear in Lanita's direction causing her to stop short of the wolf. He then teleported behind her as she looked side to side bewildered as to where the Wolf had gone.
"Surprise!" growled WW and stood in a vicious (Fake) attack stance directly behind her. I though I mentioned> Wolves do not climb trees"
Wizard Wolf
Wizard Wolf
Admin

character creation
character creation:

Back to top Go down

Post by wolf girl alpha 98 Sun Jul 20, 2014 11:59 pm

she bluntly turned toward wizard wolf with a earitated look "listen i am try ing too help you but you must corapate fine then let me explian this to you wolves can jump off of tree trunks right" she lashed her tial in a hint of anger as she counted trying to keep her vioce calm "so if you "jump"of the tree it will save youre life one other elete wolf knows this without my techings so if you corate and learn this you might have a chance im beating them but anyways" she growled "if you dont try new thing i gess any of my trianing will be useless. i hade my claws removed when i was a cub so let me show you what i mean." she hissed afterwards tencing up her mussles runing for the tree placing her fore paw at the base of the tree curving it up toward the base anad ran five feet up it before twisting her body and landing right next to wizard wolf her look was feirce as she stranted up and siad camly this time" i was rased by humans for a while and then left in the woods as soon as i reached adult hood i HAD to learn these skills do you now understand why i am at least trying to help you do you really want to know why?" she turned her head facing her paws "its because silver actuly saved my life when i was a adult and i had no skills but before i could ever thank her the prevous alpha of her last pack told me never to show myself to silver but when i found her injured that day in the woods i coulnt resist it i had to help her and i made a vow on that day no matter what even at the cost of my own life i will help her and any freinds she has ,you might say i am kinda related to that bear living with humans but i am different at the same time." she shighed sitting down as she spoke "ive done some spying as her groop has entered the wodds and the one has the alility to whell cancel out all types of magic now with that even i wouldnt be able to vanish and since i have no claws i simple cant scrach them can i? how do you think ive defended my self over the years hmm? ive learned to figt like a wolf and a bear mixed now please tell me you now under stand why im trying to help you. and yes i know everyones abillities here.even all of yours" she bowed her head to his lokking serous.
wolf girl alpha 98
wolf girl alpha 98
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum