wolf night warriors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Lone Pack

2 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

The Lone Pack - Page 3 Empty Re: The Lone Pack

Post by Wizard Wolf Mon Jul 21, 2014 12:08 am

Wizard Wolf said meekly "What you are saying is that when this "Power cancelling" wolf/dog meets us in battle, all our powers will be of no use??"
Wizard Wolf
Wizard Wolf
Admin

character creation
character creation:

Back to top Go down

Post by wolf girl alpha 98 Mon Jul 21, 2014 12:10 am

"yes" she shighed "unfortinatly i did not learn about the others because as soon as i learned that i came to find silver and all of u.for this i am sorry."
wolf girl alpha 98
wolf girl alpha 98
Admin

https://wolfnightwarriors.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Wizard Wolf Mon Jul 21, 2014 12:13 am

"Then this will be a very bloody battle. Go and teach the others all you can, I have some things to think about" Wizard Wolf walked slowly away to be alone.
Wizard Wolf
Wizard Wolf
Admin

character creation
character creation:

Back to top Go down

Post by wolf girl alpha 98 Mon Jul 21, 2014 12:18 am

kanita shighed sollemly as she knoded after them as she went back to the groop thinking"was i to harsh? i nedded to tell him that but was i to harsh "
wolf girl alpha 98
wolf girl alpha 98
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Wizard Wolf Mon Jul 21, 2014 12:24 am

Sliverfangs, Stani, Lupo and Bus were conversing among themselves. Stani growled to the others " Here comes Lanita. I guess the little conversation with Wizard Wolf is over." Nita wondered to herself (wonder what the loud snarling was all about?)
Lupo said "probably something about some kind of training".
Wizard Wolf
Wizard Wolf
Admin

character creation
character creation:

Back to top Go down

Post by wolf girl alpha 98 Mon Jul 21, 2014 12:32 am

nita knodded as kanita came looking sorowfull but as she looked up she aperoched the others and siad to all of them "i hope nothing bad was siad about me but i have news, a elete wolf leathna has with her can cancel out all abilites and that means you cant yourse youse youre powers but that means they cant ethier is this under standable now please listen i will try not to be a big snobby boss and silver you know what i mean but please try to refrian you powers in the trianing i will provide you and buss...(she looked at him) i will help you the most and i will help nita as well (she siad looking at her) if i can."
wolf girl alpha 98
wolf girl alpha 98
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Wizard Wolf Mon Jul 21, 2014 12:58 am

Deep thoughts crowded Wizard Wolf's mind as he curled between the large roots of a massive tree by a small stream. Thinking to himself "what have I gotten my friends into? We are about to engage in a battle that will leave many of them hurt or maybe dead and I will have very little power to help them. I have relied on my spells and other abilities for so long, I'm not sure I can Fight like a wolf any more."
At that point a small bird flew on to the branch nearest where the wolf was resting. "Hello" thought the bird. The word appeared in Wizard Wolf's mind. Astonished, WW thought back "Well, hello yourself. I hear your thoughts."
In return, the bird thought "Yes. I'm a "Mind bird" and have detected your worrisome thoughts. I think I can help you." How can a little bird give aid to a wolf?" thought WW.

Bird "I have been enchanted by the Forest Fairy to lay one magic egg for someone in dire need of help. I can only do this once. The egg will assist you in keeping your powers in the event some greater power attempts to strip them from you."

Wizard Wolf "You have seen into my problem, little bird. If this egg will do as you say it will I will be eternally in your debt. What would you want in return?"

Bird "Once you have eaten the egg, you must never reveal where you got it. No one must know about me. The secret is our bond"
With that, the little Mind Bird dropped a small silver egg at the edge of the roots of the tree and flew off.
Wizard Wolf
Wizard Wolf
Admin

character creation
character creation:

Back to top Go down

Post by wolf girl alpha 98 Mon Jul 21, 2014 1:11 am

"lupo i know you can comuincate with nita now can you ask her a question for me."kanita siad as she had silver start stani's and bus's training "can she turn wood or fire into wepons to her own use.?" she aksed lupo as she hoped lupo tranmitted the message notcing silver almost mess up a regular combt move she spoke "silver! didnt i tell you to pratce that!" she snapped harshly as silverfangs jumped in surpise.
wolf girl alpha 98
wolf girl alpha 98
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Wizard Wolf Mon Jul 21, 2014 1:16 am

"She is a bit limited" Lupo replied "as her illusions can only be done at night. If we fight in daylight there isn't much she can do".
Wizard Wolf
Wizard Wolf
Admin

character creation
character creation:

Back to top Go down

Post by wolf girl alpha 98 Mon Jul 21, 2014 1:24 am

"mm"kanita grunted as nita had gotten a idea seeing the wolves trian or at least what she thought was trianing "hey lupo cani ask for youre help please" she spoke kindly "can you please help me find a stick as long or longer than me.please" nita added as she gatrered wads of moss from a tree nearby

"bus...can i see you for a minute" kanita spoke a little away from the groop
wolf girl alpha 98
wolf girl alpha 98
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Wizard Wolf Mon Jul 21, 2014 1:30 am

Stani dodged a swift attack as Silver tried a run toward him. "Ha Ha missed sister" said Stani> but tripped on a small log not paying attention to where he was going. Silver growled "See there, gotta pay more attention little brother".
Wizard Wolf
Wizard Wolf
Admin

character creation
character creation:

Back to top Go down

Post by wolf girl alpha 98 Mon Jul 21, 2014 1:45 am

stani sofed and thought about his past pack and about how he was used and with this anger her chargged at silver in full force as silver counter attacked him kanita spoke "good agresion save some of that for the fight ahead."

"now bus" kanita spoke leeding him a littl efurther away "i understand how hard it might be for you but think sice you have fore arm mussles just like any other bear how do you think they work, see that fallen log over there can you destroy it?" she pionted to a log not to far away. nita had help from lupo in finding a stick as long as her she waded up the moss on the end of the stick and tied it with a vine nearby she startted hitting the stick aginst trees around her only to notce lupo was headding toward silerfangs as she counted on procedding into the woods more stoping short to see WW sitting donw behind something she iddnt move or speak she tryied to back away but her foot steped on to a twig as it cracked it broke the silance as she gasped she saw wizard wolf stand up quickly she agian froze.
wolf girl alpha 98
wolf girl alpha 98
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Wizard Wolf Mon Jul 21, 2014 9:54 am

Wizard Wolf growled lowly "How's the training going? I needed a bit of quiet time and found a spot where I wouldn't be noticed. What is that stick you're carrying?"

meanwhile, Bus was looking at the log Lanita was indicating and thinking (that log looks awful big but I'll try to pick it up and bash it into the tree it is leaning against) He picked it up easily and again thought (WoW! I didn't know I had this much strength) and with that he smashed the log in half against the tree.

"Now you see,: Lanita growled. "You can use this strength to smash Logs and larger sticks against attacking wolves."

Bus stood up proudly "Never did like body contact with other nasty things. Now I can just clobber them - whatever they may be. Cool! cheers 
Wizard Wolf
Wizard Wolf
Admin

character creation
character creation:

Back to top Go down

Post by wolf girl alpha 98 Mon Jul 21, 2014 7:38 pm

the others seem to be trianing and i tought that icould pratce to sorry about disturbing you wizard wolf."nita siad.

"now bus try chargirng head on into me now if you get the timing right you can susfully stun any oppenet but i will be ready for you." kanita spoke calmly walking a few feet from buss as she faced the otherswiating for bus to charge.
wolf girl alpha 98
wolf girl alpha 98
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Wizard Wolf Mon Jul 21, 2014 11:12 pm

Wizard Wolf made eye contact with the human "Do not concern yourself with disturbing me. I was about to join the others anyway. I see you have a stick with moss at the end. A torch perhaps? With that you may be able to keep the wolves at bay."

Meanwhile Bus was readying himself for a run at Lanita. He bent low and digging in with all four paws gave a mighty roar and charged.
Wizard Wolf
Wizard Wolf
Admin

character creation
character creation:

Back to top Go down

Post by wolf girl alpha 98 Mon Jul 21, 2014 11:39 pm

"yeah that i was thinking butr i was just testing the stick"nita blushed shyly admitting what she was doing as they started to walk back togther

kanita jumpedhigh in the air twistingher body to land on the top of bus's shoulder as she ran down his back and jumped off saying "very impresive buss you actuly almost hade me there ....(her vioce got blunt)if you dont roar next time."she sat down counting" now bus youre mian key element will be surpise so if you come charging out of nowere so to speak you will have a lot of advantge."
wolf girl alpha 98
wolf girl alpha 98
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Wizard Wolf Mon Jul 21, 2014 11:47 pm

"I'll remember that, Lanita "Bus growled. I just got carried away and, I guess, in my mind, I wanted to warn you I was coming. I didn't have the heart to hurt you. But I will be better in a real situation. Thank you, Lanita. You bring out the "bear" in me."

The group gathered back at the camp site to discuss the days training.
Wizard Wolf
Wizard Wolf
Admin

character creation
character creation:

Back to top Go down

Post by wolf girl alpha 98 Mon Jul 21, 2014 11:51 pm

kanita knodded as they gropped up she spoke before any one could "i must leave this will Not be my fight in my own knollage i have shown you all enough i will be around though i have high hopes for the lone pack farewell."she finseed as she vanshed as you see her paw steps run away.
wolf girl alpha 98
wolf girl alpha 98
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum