wolf night warriors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nita's Plight

2 posters

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Nita's Plight Empty Nita's Plight

Post by Wizard Wolf Tue Aug 26, 2014 11:30 am

Wizard wolf growled "OK Pack, spread out. She went in that direction" indicating a path between two large trees " Cover as much ground as you can and signal the rest when you find her."
Wizard Wolf
Wizard Wolf
Admin

character creation
character creation:

Back to top Go down

Nita's Plight Empty Re: Nita's Plight

Post by wolf girl alpha 98 Tue Aug 26, 2014 1:44 pm

right! the others knodded as they ran into the forest
wolf girl alpha 98
wolf girl alpha 98
Admin

https://wolfnightwarriors.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Wizard Wolf Tue Aug 26, 2014 3:27 pm

Slinky, being the fastest, was first to come on Nita's location. Followed closely by the elder Nightshade. They saw, however, that someone else had reached there first. Kanita had sensed that Nita was in trouble and quickly appeared and jumped between Nita and a nasty looking male human. Lanita was growling fiercely at the male human. Now facing, not only Kanita, but also a long green snake and a large wolf he backed off a bit.
Wizard Wolf
Wizard Wolf
Admin

character creation
character creation:

Back to top Go down

Post by wolf girl alpha 98 Tue Aug 26, 2014 4:15 pm

"honestly nita relyin"g on ane hadimals to help you honestly you are such a weekling"dashino siad darkly
kanitka eyes went blunt as she smickred and disapered and staled behind him he didnt quite know that the animals had powers kanita lept breacking her camouflage pouncing on s back hissing willidly as he laughed willildly as he stood up and swung a iron cast mold thing and hit kanita in her eye causing her to fall off of him. "oh! i rember you tiger youre front claws have been removed by MY little friend actly i brought all my friends with me today" he smiled eveilly.
wolf girl alpha 98
wolf girl alpha 98
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Wizard Wolf Tue Aug 26, 2014 5:57 pm

And actually "Boomed Bus as he picked Kani up by his left shoulder "Nita has brought a few of Her friends along"

Kani looked around and saw the rest of the Lone Pack gathering around the area.
Nita shouted "Watch yourselves "Loners", there are others (humans? folks? fill me in?) around and they are just as mean as this nasty Blacksmith." as she crawled from the Blacksmiths reach and hid behind a large log.
Wizard Wolf
Wizard Wolf
Admin

character creation
character creation:

Back to top Go down

Post by wolf girl alpha 98 Thu Nov 20, 2014 1:33 am

"d-dont co-ome near me! " nita yelled shakily toward dashino she glumped as 5 other humans came out into the clearing/ view whith weapons made out of iron/steel.
"are you so sectian dear" dashino spoke slyly as a human some how grabbed nita's arm and forced it be hind her guiding her towards dashino. nita struggleed to escape the persons grasp.
"let me go!" nita screamed as her whole body started to glow.at this time she was righht up to dashino as he spoke "ahh come on little girl try it" touching nita's check moving his hand toward her mouth. instinctively nita bit dasino hand hard he walled in pian "let go,let go!" but nita didnt as it semmed she was injecting her power into him as the human let her go but nita didnt .

kanita gasped at nita's power.
wolf girl alpha 98
wolf girl alpha 98
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Wizard Wolf Thu Nov 20, 2014 12:48 pm

A glow, not unlike the one she expierences when she heals, started to appear around the frightened girl human as the startled Dashino seemed to weaken and crumpled to the ground. An angry sparkle was in Nita's eyes as she toppled on top of him still clenching his finger in her mouth. Both seemed to freeze in place and suddenly out of Dashino's mouth came a horrible scream>
"BACK OFF, SMITH GANG. THIS 'LONE PACK' IS MORE TROUBLE THAN WE THOUGHT".
  With that the human mob hesitated their attack.
Slinky was first to act as he lunged at one of the attackers and wrapped himself around the mans neck. Staring into his eyes he projected Fear into the mans mind and he started to run away screaming. ("One down" thought Slinky)
  Wizard Wolf grabbed the arm of another and tore a deep gash in this arm. Since this was the arm the man was holding an iron pipe in, it dropped to the ground and the man, noticing the first one run away screaming, also headed out the way they had come.
  Bus had cornered a third against a large oak tree and was fending off a short ax the man was weilding. With a huge paw he knocked the man sideways some 30 feet into a small stream. The unconsious man would probably drown, but that was not important as another of the attackers was coming up from behind. Getting down on all fours, Bus kicked strongly with both hind feet into the attackers stomach. This disabled the man by knocking him out.
  Meanwhile, Stani and Silver were making short work of the last nasty as they ripped the weapon he was carrying from his hand and started tearing all his clothes from his body. The naked man ran quickly after the other frightened humans.
Wizard Wolf
Wizard Wolf
Admin

character creation
character creation:

Back to top Go down

Post by wolf girl alpha 98 Thu Nov 20, 2014 1:10 pm

kanita walked up to nita and wisperd it a vioce that even WW count cuite catch "ist done the spirit i have lent you with has finaly awoken...nita sanacho my dear." nita let go of dashino and fell back into kaitnta.
dashino yelled "this is not over nita it is never over!"
"really now!" kanta hissed ficerly placing nita on the ground softly arching her back like a scared or angry kitten.in the case it was angry Verry angry.
wolf girl alpha 98
wolf girl alpha 98
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Wizard Wolf Thu Nov 20, 2014 8:49 pm

As Dashino lay on the ground nursing his bloody finger, a huge shadow crept across his entire body. Bus loomed over him and he noticed WW, Silverfangs and the rest of the Lone Pack had circled around him preventing his escape. The great white tiger, Kanita, was nose to nose with the nasty blacksmith who was still venting his anger toward Nita repeating over and over that he would get to her sooner or later.
Padding silently forward Nightshade eased into the confromtation saying "May I interupt".
Kanita eased back and the huge wise wolf placed both of his massive paws on the blacksmith's shoulders pinning him solidly to the ground.
Stani nosed close to Silver wispering {what's he going to do?}
Silver hissed "Nightshade has the ability to reflet his own emotions into others to make them feel however he wants them to be. I believe he is forceing the nasty man to alter his feelings toward Nita. Sort of like what the humans call "Brain Washing"'
Wizard Wolf
Wizard Wolf
Admin

character creation
character creation:

Back to top Go down

Post by wolf girl alpha 98 Thu Nov 20, 2014 9:12 pm

emition pored into dashino's mind anger fear courage but mostly sympathy sadness and sorrow.kanakashi nightshade spoke "can you see now all the pian and trama you have caused this human girl dashino? hm"
dashino didnt move as he semmed to understand the elder perifctly.shacking scared.
wolf girl alpha 98
wolf girl alpha 98
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Wizard Wolf Thu Nov 20, 2014 10:20 pm

In his mind Dashino could visualize Nita. Swirling images of the girl took shape one by one and faded with slowly changing pictures showing the life she was living. From the time of their last horrific encounter to the very latest scene by a large tree in the forest he could see how the thought of him finding her made her shiver with fear. He actually felt her fear and was visably shaken by her thoughts.
  Then Nightshade concentrated on some of Dashino's more happy and deeply hidden thoughts. Yes, there were some happy moments in the blacksmith's past. And Nightshade brought them to the forefront of his mind. These happy thoughts started to ease Dashino's mind and he actually felt the hatred for Nita replaced by pity and remorse.
  When Nightshade eased back from Dashino, the man found Nita holding his hand and the warm glow of healing was taking effect. Moments later he found himself thanking Nita and saying he was sorry for all the pain he had caused. pale
  Dashino mumbled his apologies to the group "I was stupid to think I could satisfy my anger by hurting this girl. And I also realize that she has great healing powers that could be very useful out here in the woods. I see she also has a great group of friends with this Lone Pack and am sorry I brought those other men here. They are just a bunch of tramps I found along the railraod line that runs through Rejon City. From the results of the fight I just witnessed, I don't think they will bother your group any more. But there are other dangers you may encounter as you venture through these Tranquil woods.

Last edited by Wizard Wolf on Tue Nov 25, 2014 10:54 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Adding some more ideas to ponder.)
Wizard Wolf
Wizard Wolf
Admin

character creation
character creation:

Back to top Go down

Post by wolf girl alpha 98 Tue Nov 25, 2014 9:05 am

nita gulped softly as she spoke in a hint of fear "what threat is remaining here for us? dashino,i think we all should have a break from al the ennemys."
"i know you feel that way nita and for that i envy you spirit but there will always be enemys even for me no matter what i do"kanita spoke out loudly sitting not to far away from nita.
silverfangss and stani looked at each other as kanakashi nightshade left the pack somelly leavening without saying another word for it was about time he left.
wolf girl alpha 98
wolf girl alpha 98
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Wizard Wolf Tue Nov 25, 2014 11:09 am

With Nightshade far off down the path, Dashino continued his advice: "For you wolves and the bear there are hunters who pride themselves on bagging game. The snake must be aware of those who would capture and sell him to zoos or nature farms. As for Nita, she must be alert and warn the Pack of coming danger and then be careful and strong that she doesn't get hurt herself. It is good that she has a spirit guide like Kanita to help and protect her. But now I must go back to the city where I feel more at home. the forest life is not for me."

With that he walked from the clearing and out of sight.

The Pack slowly gathered around Wizard Wolf. Bus was first to speak "What now Boss?"
Wizard Wolf look about him at the Pack and started "Well, I think our first priority would be to go back and check on Bruce. He should be coming to soon and we should make sure of his recovery from the rabid curse that was making him so mean.
Wizard Wolf
Wizard Wolf
Admin

character creation
character creation:

Back to top Go down

Post by wolf girl alpha 98 Tue Nov 25, 2014 1:04 pm

"ok"nita siad exaustedly
kanita could tell nita was eaxusted beong relef she better stay around just in case nita should fiant.
wolf girl alpha 98
wolf girl alpha 98
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Wizard Wolf Tue Nov 25, 2014 8:24 pm

Bus chimed in saying "I'll carry the nice lady. She will be very comfortable in my furry arms."
Kanita said "Thank you Bus. That will be very helpful until we get back to the glade where Bruce is."
The Pack gathered together and moved off in the direction of the glade. Slinky, the fastest, sped ahead. "I will get there first and see if Bruce is OK. Then I will let you all know by speeding back fast so you will be aware of his condition. Yep, Yep. Then you all can decide if you have to hurry. Big help, I am. Yes sir ree!"
Wizard Wolf
Wizard Wolf
Admin

character creation
character creation:

Back to top Go down

Post by wolf girl alpha 98 Fri Nov 28, 2014 7:19 pm

nita sighed after bus had picked her up she fell asleep in his arms and kanita walked ahead knewing something was up in the distance.
silverfangss and stani ran ahead to bruce.suddellykanita gasped and sprinted with great speed at silverfangss pushing her to the side as she fell into a deep tunnel and with no front claws she quickly regreted what she just did.
wolf girl alpha 98
wolf girl alpha 98
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Wizard Wolf Fri Nov 28, 2014 10:52 pm

Stani had avoided the pitfall as he was running off to the left of Silver but Kanita was closer and slipped as she pushed Silver aside. The tunnel had slick sides and Kanita was sliding down the steep side unable to halt her forward motion. The Tigers scream echoed through the forest. The rest of the pack gathered close to the rim of the pitfall unable to reach Kanita as she slid perilously toward the unknown depths.

From out of nowhere, a speeding flash of green slid out through the underbrush and slithered down the side of the tunnel. There were many roots along the closer side and Slinky wound the end of his body around a strong one. With the rest of his body he managed to snag one of Kanitas front paws and halted her forward fall. Wfth her rear paws she dug in and managed to hold position.
The rest of the pack felt heavy pounding approaching and saw a large brown Grizzly headed for their location. Seeing the plight of Kanita, Bruce tore a long thick branch from a nearby tree and tossed it toward the helpless tiger. She gripped the end of the branch in her powerful teeth and held firm. Bus had placed the sleeping Nita near the base of a large oak tree and bounded to aide Bruce in pulling the tiger from the tunnel.

Last edited by Wizard Wolf on Mon Jan 05, 2015 2:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
Wizard Wolf
Wizard Wolf
Admin

character creation
character creation:

Back to top Go down

Post by wolf girl alpha 98 Fri Nov 28, 2014 11:06 pm

kanita hissed at slinky but acepetd their help leaping on to the side of the ditch her tial lashed purely of anger as she walcked over tosilverfans scolding her "silverfangss! watch youre steps or i will not aid wou llike that agian is this clear!" she hissed loudly but then shighed and spoke calmy "loook silver all im saying is be carful, ok.and thank you bus and you as well bruce."
wolf girl alpha 98
wolf girl alpha 98
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Wizard Wolf Fri Nov 28, 2014 11:50 pm

Kanita breathed deeply as the rest of the pack gathered around. As the authority figure in the pack, Wizard Wolf was first to speak. As he spoke he projected strong thoughts to the entire group.
"This should be lesson to all of us. With the wide range of different powers we have in this pack, we shall have to start acting as a team and lend our assistance to one another so things like this do not happen again. When Slinky went ahead to check on Bruce, he must have avoided the pitfall as he keeps close to the ground and skirted past the tunnel without much notice" Slinky nodded as WW talked. "But in his rush he neglected to warn us of the danger. (Sliky's head lowered a bit). "And Kanita sensed the danger ahead of time but had little time to warn Silver." "We must all keep closer together to ward off any impending danger."
The group nodded in agreement. Kanita said "I must apologize to the group for my rashness but I was more angry at myself for letting Stani & Silver get so far ahead." and to Slinky "As for you, my little green friend, Tell us how you convinced the grizzly to come to my aid.?
Slinky blushed a lighter shade of green "When I reached Bruce he was very groggy so I looked deep in his eyes and hypnotically told him how Nita had healed him and how the group, as a whole, had hoped the rabid curse had made him so mean. He agreed that he wasn't thinking very clearly and was greatful for our ridding him of his pain. When we heard the tiger roar in peril, he agreed that he would do what he could to repay the pack so we rushed to help."
Wizard Wolf
Wizard Wolf
Admin

character creation
character creation:

Back to top Go down

Post by wolf girl alpha 98 Sat Nov 29, 2014 2:30 am

". . ." kanita mouth was wide open in kinda of amazmement and earittion
nita had woke up just in time to hear the message as she shreached she yawened as wel saying"i missed alot dint i? sorry about hthat i havent been giving  myself enough sleep lately and i want ot thank you(she turrned toward bus and kanita) you both realized i was exausted and for that i thank you also i can tell you about zoo's and stuff that dashino mentioned and i might give you pionters on what to look for if it would be ok " nita blushed after speacking so boldy
"that might be a good idea if we kinda know what to look for we can aviod elder scoldings."siler siad as kanita looked sharply at her  wide eyed and only barrred her fangs but turrned away and scoffed
wolf girl alpha 98
wolf girl alpha 98
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Wizard Wolf Sat Nov 29, 2014 11:59 pm

Silverfangs continued following after Kanita "I'm sorry I've caused you so much trouble Kanita. I really don't diserve a great Spirit Guide such as you. I would do anything to make up for being so clumsy and causing you to fall into that nasty tunnel. Can you ever forgive me?"
As the two walked to the edge of the clearing, Wizard Wolf addressed the rest of the pack. "Nita you must know a bit more about the Hunters and the Zoo humans then the rest of us. I'm sure the pack could use any information you could provide. However, on another subject, we should ask Bruce what his plans are now that the nasty Rabies is out of his system."
Wizard Wolf
Wizard Wolf
Admin

character creation
character creation:

Back to top Go down

Post by wolf girl alpha 98 Sun Nov 30, 2014 1:10 am

"its ok silver i just hade to blow off steam so no worries but i cant help felling so...so useless when it came to that tunnel that is what angerd me so."kanita wisphed to silver.
nita knodded as she looked at bruce with a warm greeting as she smiled softly.
wolf girl alpha 98
wolf girl alpha 98
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Wizard Wolf Sun Nov 30, 2014 1:44 pm

Bruce to Bus> "What's he doing.?" as WW jumped up on a large flat rock near a large pine tree. "I think he's getting ready to talk to the whole pack" growled Bus. "He's realyl smart, that Wizard. That's why Silver and the other wolves made him the Alpha of our little band".
"Gather 'round folks" Howled WW."We need to have a meeting to introduce the newly healed Grizzley and find out what he wants to do next."
As the rest of the Lone Pack circled the rock, Lupo and Stani came bounding in to the area. They had been scouting the neighborhood for small game.
Wizard Wolf
Wizard Wolf
Admin

character creation
character creation:

Back to top Go down

Post by wolf girl alpha 98 Wed Dec 10, 2014 2:47 am

stani was proud of himself he caught five plump mice followed by lupo who caught three rabbits.
nita walkd over to the rock WW was standing on and sat against it and whispered so only WW could hear him
" I'm almost reached my limit of power again wizard wolf i thought at least you might want to know i never released any earlier, any way do you want me to start by telling what traps to watch out for even if bruce doesn't stay with us he should know,and also im not the only human with powers."
silverfangs head perked to sharp attention when she noticed nita whisper something to wizard wolf but she count tell what.
kanita squinted her eyes trying to read nita to see what was wrong.
wolf girl alpha 98
wolf girl alpha 98
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Wizard Wolf Wed Dec 10, 2014 3:57 pm

Wizard Wolf cocked his head close to Nita and said softly "One thing
at a a time, Nita. We have to organize first."
Nita scanned the area as the rest of the pack gathered around the rock.
"First off, Bruce" catching the attention of the Grizzly "How are you feeling?"
"Like a new bear, Master wolf. And I apologize for my earlier actions. As Bus knows, it was the nasty curse that made me wild and since Nita pulled that out of my system, I feel 100% better".
"I see" said WW. As he spoke, Wizard Wolf also strongly projected this thoughts to the pack as, not all could understand his wolfish growls.
"And what are your plans now" the alpha said.
Bruce stood as tall as he could (and that's pretty tall) and towered over the pack. "I would like to welcome you all to my neck of the woods. I know I tried to chase everyone out before when I was sick, but now I realize you would be a great addition to these parts. AND, if I may be so bold, would like to join this 'Lone Pack' and help you with your adventures."
Wizard Wolf again spoke "And if you joined, what kind of assets would you bring to the Pack?"
"I may seem like a great big lumbering animal" Bruce growled "But I can see great distances and have another advantage. Watch"
The Great Grizzly suddenly levitated some 35 feet in the air and glided down close to the rock landing softly to face Wizard Wolf. "Unfortunately, I can only alter direction on the way down." Bruce said.

Last edited by Wizard Wolf on Wed Dec 10, 2014 10:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
Wizard Wolf
Wizard Wolf
Admin

character creation
character creation:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next