wolf night warriors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nita's Plight

2 posters

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Nita's Plight - Page 3 Empty Re: Nita's Plight

Post by Wizard Wolf Wed Dec 24, 2014 6:36 pm

Kanita's fur bristled as she observed the two healers. She was standing near Wizard Wolf who caught the thoughts of the tiger. "Easy Kanita" WW growled low "I have sensed a strong bond between Nita and this Lightfangs. As though they have had a relationship in Rejoin City long ago."
Kanita mumbled to WW "Perhaps it is just that I have very little faith in Humans, in general. Nita and I have bonded for some unknown reason and I feel very protective of her. It is a very mysterious relationship. It will take time to get used to allowing another human to come between us. Even if the human Lightfangs means Nita no harm."
Nita walked over to Wizard Wolf and Kanita. She started:
"Perhaps we should explain what has just occurred."
{your turn)}
Wizard Wolf
Wizard Wolf
Admin

character creation
character creation:

Back to top Go down

Post by wolf girl alpha 98 Wed Dec 24, 2014 7:31 pm

"lightfangs and i both are from rejjion city but as soon as power started to awacken i ran from dashino but fortinuly i ran into lightfangss ..." "i highly suggest you sit down great alpha wizzard wolf." lightfangs inturped walking next to nita "you might as well under stand nita poweers bacics i was the one who helped her develop her skills but after her doing it from time to time i can only give her pionters about herr night waves (power at night) "
"yes me and lightfangss are both healers but i am different from lightfangs as well as we are simalar."nita shighed
"easy nita"lightfangs wisphered "i mentoured her though the tempraroray limits in her power at that time .. you see nita was very young when she had her powers and for this dashino had treated her horriblyy i was the one person in his carral that knew how it felt and how to stand up for myself you can say she kindaof looked up to me ."
"kind of ?! i did light-"nita was cut off as lightfangss cleared her thought "any way nita temparoy can not use her day time power or else her very being will be torn."she rased her one arm reavling a black scar on the bottom of her hand.she sighed and siad "this is a constant reminder for everytime i use my powes in the day time this mars will spread it is what yo might say a un cureable curse i mostly garenty none of youre powers will work on it any way the celestal acient markings you se apper are toe pattern of my power for example you should know how nita's hand glowes i creatse my markings but even i have to be carefull with them for if they turn blood red i can never use my powers for a month, to be honest i have done that and that is what has delaied me from looking for you all." {not done}
wolf girl alpha 98
wolf girl alpha 98
Admin

https://wolfnightwarriors.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by wolf girl alpha 98 Wed Dec 24, 2014 7:43 pm

so blood red markings? are maxed power lightfangss" nita asked
"yes the blood red markings and my absolute limit and i must say this when this mark absorbs my arm i can not use my power again for i will be a regular plain human. i am technically a elder so i have my share of wisdom even in my condition i will still try to help all of you as long as nita can not use her powers until then i wiil stay."
"youu should stay after that you know lightfangss"nita spoke
"i dont know nita i just might and kanita great guardian thank you for looking after her for know."
kanita nodded sharply not breaking her gaze. {ok done ur turn}
wolf girl alpha 98
wolf girl alpha 98
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Wizard Wolf Fri Dec 26, 2014 12:22 am

Wizard Wolf had a puzzled look on his face. "I am very confused Lightfangs. If Nita can not use her healing power during the day, can she still heal at night? And if you use your healing powers in the day again, will you have to submit to the curse and become human? I still do not know how the night waves works. When nita showed us that power it seemed the whole forest died and a lot the small animals died from some invisable poison. I'm sorry, Lightfangs, but your explaination is more confusing then informational.
Wizard Wolf
Wizard Wolf
Admin

character creation
character creation:

Back to top Go down

Post by wolf girl alpha 98 Fri Dec 26, 2014 2:01 am

light fangss laghed and spoke seriously "look i still can use my powers in the day untilll this scar covers my arms then i wont be able to heel but nita powers in the night do not heal but harm and apparently so far only plant eaters i cannot do that power so i cant realy explian its full potential to you i can only go off of what i have learned my self but untill the seal marks dissaper on nita's wrist she musnt use her power or she will get the same scar and anytime i use it my powers i mean my scar spreads a little by little for example if you were to have cut youreself without a healers or a clerk's help it would heal eventually on its own right? but with me it gets worse in stead of better cause i use it and i dont necessarily give my self time to fix it but any way i have 3 months roughly left of my power."
wolf girl alpha 98
wolf girl alpha 98
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Wizard Wolf Fri Dec 26, 2014 7:49 am

WW "Then, Lightfangs, you will have to stay with with the pack, at least until Nita regains her strength and power. Is this agreeable to the rest of this Lone Pack?" He barked and projected to the gathering.
Nit smiled at the thought that her mentor would be with the group.
Kanita remained skepical but growled "As far as I'm concerned, she can stay if it means Nita will be safer with her nearby. She also has healing powers and can be useful."
The younger wolves and Silver nodded their acceptance and the bears agreed looking a little happier after their last adventure with Leathna.
Slinky squirmed with excitement flashing his bright green eyes and hissing "Oh Goody, goody. More nice humans to add fun to our pack yep, yep.!!" But then he settled down and curled up to Wizard Wolf with a curious look in his eyes. "But-But, what about those two pesky kids?" he inquired.
Hana and Itachi were standing by the edge of the group waiting patiently.
Itachi said "Yeah! What about us? Can we stay with Nita and Lightfangs? We can help. We have powers too and could probably tell you about things that have happened in the City. since you've been gone."
{More below}
Wizard Wolf
Wizard Wolf
Admin

character creation
character creation:

Back to top Go down

Post by Wizard Wolf Fri Dec 26, 2014 9:39 am

High overhead he flew. His keen eyesight picked up a rabbitt scurrying in the forest below. He followed it until it reached a clearing where he could easily swoop down and snatch it. But just as he got to treetop level a larger movement distracted his flight. He gained altitude and banked leveling out above the group. He wondered to himself "Now that's the strangest wolf pack I've ever seen. Bears, wolves, humans and, Good Grief! a Tiger?!! This bares closer examination."
Wizard Wolf
Wizard Wolf
Admin

character creation
character creation:

Back to top Go down

Post by wolf girl alpha 98 Fri Dec 26, 2014 10:08 am

lightfangss nodded on approval asitachi stopped and looked down as if listing for some thing he quickly did a inchanment and tranformer into a fenic fox the big ears were use full he heard something approching and chatterd in his fox form" look everyone in sorry to iturupt but some thing is watching us."
hana was still focused on the other topic "can me and my brother itachi stay look i know we can have are fits but can we i dont want to be..." she trailed of as itachi fored back to human and spoke "sister hana"
"What!"she yelled macking him flinch "something is near."
wolf girl alpha 98
wolf girl alpha 98
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Wizard Wolf Fri Dec 26, 2014 10:53 am

Bruce sighted the Eaglefirst and motioned Wizard Wolf to look up. Wizard Wolf Barked loudly
"Spread out and take cover pack. I'll meet the intruder and determine its intentions. Keep an eye open in case I need help."
The Lone Pack seemed to melt into the forest surrounding the campsite/clearlng. Silver and Kanita took position by a large rock to cover Wizard Wolf. Nita and Lightfangs herded the children well clear into a large thicket. Slinky was quickest to hide as he was most likely to be pray to this large bird. The bears just squatted down at the edge of the clearing as they had little to fear from the Eagle.

The bird landed gracefully some 15 feet from the Great Wolf who was standing at the ready in the center of the clearing. This seemed to be the leader of this group so the bird sqwawked a mental and screeching greeting: "Have no fear Great wolf. I mean you no harm. But one of my weaknesses is my curiosity. I saw your group from a good distance and started to wing in your direction. As I got closer most of the animals seemed to flee. What is your interest in this part of the forest?."
WW>"If you intend no harm, you are welcome. However my pack is ready to fight if trouble should start. I am Wizard Wolf, Alpha of the Lone Pack."
"I am called Stelth." the Eagle screeched. "I am picking up your thoughts as I assume you are reading mine."
Wizard Wolf
Wizard Wolf
Admin

character creation
character creation:

Back to top Go down

Post by wolf girl alpha 98 Sun Dec 28, 2014 1:59 am

kanita eyebrowl rased as what she say was not a ally but prey knowing she has no front claws she decided to play fully grab him if she missed she missed oh well. she crouched in a hunting position but lose er not a s acurate as one she darted out and lept over WW only to see a huge bird she rolled herself to the side laughing loudly and playfully
"kanita!" lightfangs scoled as she walked up to kanita and in less then a second kanita and lightfangss were in a stare off up untill silver kindly got in kanit's way of seeing light
"youre lucky silver you know that now i must say this i will never trust humans to my person maxuim but i do have one exeption with nita she mayy connect with me however she see's fit that is all. " shewalked a small distance from the others macking her piont final.
wolf girl alpha 98
wolf girl alpha 98
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Wizard Wolf Sun Jan 04, 2015 9:20 pm

Seeing this conflict between the Tiger, human and Wolf, Stealth spread his wings wide and stepped back from the arrival of some others of the pack as if to take flight.
"Calm down everyone" commanded Wizard Wolf. "there is no need for any commotion at the arrival of this Great Eagle."
Kanita sat a distance from the group so as to observe the conversation.
Silver and the other wolves sat cautiously to one side.
The bears and snake hunkered down on the other side of the clearing.
The eagle settled down as the great wolf approached.
"Quite a group you have here Wizard Wolf. But I see the variety of individuals can cause differences of opinion amoung the various animals you have gathered." Steath projected and screeched.
"Yes they are an unusual Pack. But they have accepted me as Alpha and will follow my suggestions and keep the peace. And I say now to All - This Bird appears to be of no harm to us and we will treat him as friend until proven otherwise."
All members of the Lone Pack nodded acceptance of the wise wolfs words.
Wizard Wolf
Wizard Wolf
Admin

character creation
character creation:

Back to top Go down

Post by wolf girl alpha 98 Sun Jan 04, 2015 11:41 pm

Lightfangss sighed and walked over to kanita and reached her hand out to stroke her but insted toched a bruise kanita had got from the fall she had from avoiding steath kinita tenced but allowed lightfangss to touch her nita sat near a tree thinking doughts about her position to the pack since she is unable to use her powers to help everyone.
wolf girl alpha 98
wolf girl alpha 98
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Wizard Wolf Mon Jan 05, 2015 12:15 am

"And while I have all of your attention, we have to start behaving like a team." Wizard Wolf started. "Nita, would you come join the group? Stealth, if you will excuse us for a while, we have a couple things to discuss. You may listen in and may learn how this Lone Pack operates."
As the pack gathered around WW he looked around and at the sky gathering his thoughts.
<I hope the group doesn't think I'm being too 'Bossy' for what I'm about to say. After all, they elected me Alpha and Sombody has to organize these people and animals. And I do know a bit more about getting around in this forest.>
Silverfangs wandered close to the wizard and seemed to read his thoughts.
She quietly growled "I see the worry on your muzzel and feel you concern. Be confident in your decisions and I know the pack will cooperate with anything you have to say."
WW answered her growl "Thank you Silver for your support. I'm beginning to understand what Nightshade told me before he left. I see the rest of the Pack has gathered. I appreciate your support".
Wizard Wolf
Wizard Wolf
Admin

character creation
character creation:

Back to top Go down

Post by wolf girl alpha 98 Mon Jan 05, 2015 12:40 am

nita sighed as she repositioned her sef to face the others as hana and itachi run beside nita lightfangss removed her hand from kanita and walked toward the rest of the groop kibita sighed as she stood hevaly shewalked over to stani and sat by him.and wiated for WW to speak . stani relaxed himself to be around friends.
wolf girl alpha 98
wolf girl alpha 98
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Wizard Wolf Mon Jan 05, 2015 4:15 pm

WW >"I see we are all here. I would first like to ask if there are any objections to my Alpha status in this pack. I would like to know now if there are any concerns with what has happened thus far in our adventure. I know Stani wanted to join when the pack was small, but now we are getting bigger and he may want to leave. You thoughts Stani?"
Stani answered "As long as my sister stays, I Stay"
Wizard Wolf continues. "Kanita is not officially a member of the Lone Pack, but her input on decisions of the pack are important as she is welcome with us anytime. Therefore, before we continue on our adventures through the Tranquill Woods, I need to ask everyones input to adding the two youngsters into the Pack. I should mention that, from what I've seen so far, they will need guidance from Nita and Lightfangs as they have not yet learned to control their powers."
Hana and Itachi were about to object to this but Nita got in their way saying "Not now, you two just wait until the Alpha finishes."
"After we vote on this, we must also ask the eagle if he wants to join the Pack." Wizard Wolf said turning to Stealth.
Stealth screeched and projected his thoughts to the others
"I am usually a loner myself, but have seen a great deal of cooperation in this group. I would deem it an honor to fly scout for your group when I'm not looking for food. I cannot walk far with the team but can fly nearby and Land when the group stops."
"Very well." WW said. "Then I ask the Pack for your input Now on these new members."
Wizard Wolf
Wizard Wolf
Admin

character creation
character creation:

Back to top Go down

Post by wolf girl alpha 98 Mon Jan 05, 2015 11:40 pm

nita ws the first to speack "hana and itachi are like my own kids i will do whaterer i can to see that they stay.also i never have doughted you WW not since the day we met."
"i know how to use my powers but thats why me and hana ttrian and it would be an hounor if me and hana could stay" itachi spoke as silver spoke "i see n reson why not. (she wisphered into WW ear were he could only hear her)and from what my brother stani tells me  leathna's pack is in no small nubers.also you know i will never dought you i will stand by youre side proudly."
kanita smilled as she spoke "i know i will allyaws be invited but i just cant convine myself to stay that will never change.i will not stay forver but i willl agree futher with nita i agree that the two chirldren stay and becides mabye i could help with their  so called'training' (she did a small chuckle underneath her breath.)"
"i want to stay a full memmber of the pack and i dont mind the kids staying as well as the eagle (his eye's squinted at WW meaning he wished to to to him later)"stani spoke
lightfangss spoke half to herself "i do care that he laeds here so i wont hold any grugges to this groop and speak my mind when nedd ed even with my powers diminshed my great wisdom can be enough for this couragous groop."
nita smiled at lightfangss wise words.
wolf girl alpha 98
wolf girl alpha 98
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Wizard Wolf Tue Jan 06, 2015 12:56 am

[color=#000099]The Bears and Slinky had been practicing their communications together. The bears would growl and Slinky would stare at them and hypnoically receive and transmit thoughts back and forth so they were getting pretty good at knowling what each other were saying. Since Bus was first to meet the pack he spoke in his growling manner "My friend Bruce and the snake have been talkin' this over and we feel that since the Eagle can fly higher than I can levitate and the human ladies can keep the kids out of trouble, the three of them can join with us."

Wizard Wolf nodded with agreement and advised the Pack "Well then, we should gather some food, have a nice meal and get some sleep as the Good Spirit of the Wood only knows what adventures tomorrow will bring.[/color]

Lupo Growled "Hey Stani! Let's circle the campsite and see what kind of game we can locate."
Stani replied "Sure thing. I'm starved after that last encounter."

Nita to WW "If it's OK with you, Lightfangs and I will start a little fire between those two boulders near the edge of the clearing. We'll cook some of the game the boys bring in.
Nita to Hana & Itachi> "If you two think you can stay out of trouble for a while you can go gather some wood for a fire"

White Wolf growled and projected "Sounds OK with me but keep a watch so's none of the others get too close. I'll pass the word."

Stealth (Knowing that WW could read his thoughts) screeched "If you don't mind, I can fly out and hunt my own game. I spotted a squirrel a ways off and think I can hunt it down quicker than your wolves can gather enough for all." With that he took flight.

Bus to Bruce > "Ya' know, we should go out and help with the food gathering. There's plenty of berry and fruit bushes nearby an I'll bet the gang would like somethin' more that meat."
With that the bears scampered off.

Last edited by Wizard Wolf on Wed Jan 07, 2015 1:45 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Additional Organization)
Wizard Wolf
Wizard Wolf
Admin

character creation
character creation:

Back to top Go down

Post by wolf girl alpha 98 Wed Jan 07, 2015 2:47 pm

silverfangss walked infront of WW and sat down with a striat face "wizzard wolf can i speack to you about leathna's pack?now."
wolf girl alpha 98
wolf girl alpha 98
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Wizard Wolf Thu Jan 08, 2015 11:05 am

Wizard Wolf was preoccupied with his own thoughts but he acknoledged Silver when she approached. "Your sister seems to be persistant in her attempts to eliminate your "Nightshade" bloodline. Please tell me how her Pack is organized and if she is the female Alpha. Usually there is a Male in the pack who becomes Alpha by means of fighting but it is rare that a Female, such as your sister, will lead a pack.
Wizard Wolf
Wizard Wolf
Admin

character creation
character creation:

Back to top Go down

Post by wolf girl alpha 98 Thu Jan 08, 2015 8:23 pm

"its not to unusay for her WW (silverfangss snarlled) and also the male wolves that are stronger than her think she is wise (her fur spicked in the meer thought) and how her pack was originazed is that is when were pups the hade passed and at that time my father could not be the alpha cause he was injured baly and the entire pack was too affered that he want going to mack it so we wiated for a day he wasnt in his den we thought the worst so She spoke up all of them laghued untill ste hade injured one of the adults effortlessly i knew then that she was the one that hurt my father and being so young at that time i didnt realise that he wasnt gone .....(she shighed) but that is how she became alpha to mack the others fear her that pack is made of fear and if she really wants some ting shell make it happen though fear. And one last thing she has hade her power since she was born and she was able to control it while we me and stani were not. " silverfangss spoke
wolf girl alpha 98
wolf girl alpha 98
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Wizard Wolf Thu Jan 08, 2015 10:18 pm

Wizard Wolf thought for a long moment until finally saying "So, let me get this straight> Most of her pack (if not all) are only following her orders out of fear? Just suppose we were to find a way to depose or dethrone her in front of her pack, she would have only her powers and not the support of her pack? This could be a plan to rid us of her threat."
Wizard Wolf
Wizard Wolf
Admin

character creation
character creation:

Back to top Go down

Post by wolf girl alpha 98 Thu Jan 08, 2015 10:56 pm

"" yes but it might be siad like its easy but its not quite easy as you think WW she has threanted i think ......"silver begian
"she theating to destroy the pups and the quenns of the pack! the whole pack!" stani shouted wide eyed as he trotted up with two plump hare's "i caaught these for you." his vioce shacked with a small hint of fear.
wolf girl alpha 98
wolf girl alpha 98
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Wizard Wolf Fri Jan 09, 2015 10:49 pm

Wizard Wolf calld Slinky to him Idea . They made eye contact and WW asked mentally "Slinky, when you and Bus met up with Leathna, did she notice you in the area or as part of the pack?"
Slinky projected back "I do not think so. I was hissing and she was backing from Bus when she blinked out and blinked back in further away. Sneaky wolf that one. Don't like her nope, nope"
WW said "Good.That may prove useful. Stani suggested earlier that a spy may be a good plan. Stani, Can you teleport close to where Leathna's pack is without being noticed and can you carry another animal while teleporting??"
Wizard Wolf
Wizard Wolf
Admin

character creation
character creation:

Back to top Go down

Post by wolf girl alpha 98 Mon Jan 12, 2015 11:39 pm

stani ws quiet for a little bit thinking to himself but he siad "i can teleport with others but i will ony teloport half way there i can do that from here but in return i will have to run back i do have my liimits as well ...i can carry slinky half way if you want me to but i refuse to go any closer than that for me to travel with slinky he will have to basicly suffocate my paw so he dosent get thougn itno the rift i use in my teleportation."
"what do you mean Rift? stani "siler asked
"both me and leathna use a dimention diffrent from our own we cant see it or we dare dont slow down but we enter and leve at the first chance we get the destionation that we seek is nomaly some sort of light so all i look for is that light witch is easy and comes quickly the speed that i do travel at." stani tried to explian but coulnd explian to well.
wolf girl alpha 98
wolf girl alpha 98
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Wizard Wolf Wed Jan 14, 2015 8:44 am

That's a bit more confusing than I thought, but let me put this to you. Tell me what you think Silver.
Stani will carry Slinky halfway to Leathna's pack and Slinky will get close enough to get information on Leathna's plans. Stani will wait for a while until Slinky gets back . Slinky, don't stay too long but get what you can from the pack. Number of wolves, any special powers they may have and how many pups may be in danger. Both of you get back as soon as possible.
How does that sound so far?
Wizard Wolf
Wizard Wolf
Admin

character creation
character creation:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next