wolf night warriors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nita's Plight

2 posters

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down

Nita's Plight - Page 5 Empty Re: Nita's Plight

Post by Wizard Wolf Tue Feb 03, 2015 12:32 am

Kasha halted and the rest of the pack caught up to him quickly. He seemed to be cowering with fear.
WW> What is it? What do you sense?"
"There is a great presence nearby." Kasha growled. Wizard Wolf peaked his ears and listened. Suddenly Stani rushed in and barked.
"I met this wolf coming from the other camp. Actually I heard him as he kept hidden for the most part. In his powerful voice he assured me he was no threat but that he would reveal himself to the Lone Pack very soon."
A mysterious vioce came from somewhere near a treefallen lean-to.
"Do not be alarmed Great Wizard. I have come to assist your team with the Luatha problem."
Wizard Wolf gave a wolfish grin "I know that voice. It is with familiar honor to welcome the Great Kanakashi Nightshade to our venture."
The rest of the pack relaxed as they had expected trouble but found friendship instesd. Lightfangs, Nita and Silver reached the rest of the pack. Kana exposed his head from under the lean-to and Silver eased over to her father with loving greeting. Stani also relaxed and informed Kasha of their relationship with this great wolf.
Wizard Wolf
Wizard Wolf
Admin

character creation
character creation:

Back to top Go down

Post by wolf girl alpha 98 Tue Feb 03, 2015 8:38 am

i hope you all are having just as much fun as i am" kanakashi spoke as silver stirred and woke hearing that from him she half drowly muttered "by you saying that you knews to share?"
"yes"he spoke looking at hana witch shehad summoned a small handful of fire as nita got there she told hana that kasha was a friend lightfangss stood up by silver and gently knodded to WW telling him that silver was ok.
wolf girl alpha 98
wolf girl alpha 98
Admin

https://wolfnightwarriors.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Wizard Wolf Tue Feb 03, 2015 10:54 am

Kasha relaxed as Hana extinguished the small ball of flame.
Kasha> "Now I recognize this new wolf. He was a great help in the Battle we had when first we clashed. I am honored to meet him. Also surprised about the young firebender that has joined your group. I know now that any plan Luathna has to defeat your Lone pack would not suceed. But we must hurry to her camp and see to my mates injuries and prevent Luathna from any further damage. Don't you agree Wizard Wolf?"
WW> "Indeed yes. Kana has advised that Nakam's injuries are serious but not life threatening so we must get Lightfangs to her quickly to heal her. If Silver is strong enough, she must run ahead with Kasha and Kanakashi to hold off Luathna. Kasha will confront the other wolves and advise them that to fight the rest of our pack would be fruitless. By that time we should be in position. A show of force should prevent a major battle. Slight change of battle plans folks so Lets go."
And they did. Silver (eager to confront Luathna) ran ahead with Kana and Kasha hoping that Kasha's power canceller would prevent Luathna from porting out. Wizard Wolf, Stani, Lupo and Kanita close behind. Slinky rapidly slithering ahead would probably reach the camp first. The Bears, Lightfangs, Hana and Itachi bringing up the rear. "Observing this from above, Steath was impressed thinking "This is going to be interesting. They may not even need the storm the Wizard was planning."

Added POST below

Last edited by Wizard Wolf on Sat Feb 07, 2015 12:33 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Spelling correction - Added Post)
Wizard Wolf
Wizard Wolf
Admin

character creation
character creation:

Back to top Go down

Post by Wizard Wolf Sat Feb 07, 2015 1:03 pm

Kanakashi growled as he ran beside Wizard Wolf and rest of the pack. "I must fade out for a while now to recharge my energy, but have no fear, I'll be with you when needed."
Wizard Wolf replied "Understood,Great elder. You have been most helpful thus far."

Kaito and Silver approached Luatha's camp cautiously and Kaito exerted his power cancel. Surprised by Silvers appearence, Luathna tried to teleport to a safer dstance but was unable. Face to face now, Silver bared her teeth and growled at Luathna "Stand your ground now or fight."
Meanwhile the rest of the Lone Pack was taking position around the camp. The bears near the females cave and Kasha, Stani and Lupo faceing the other males."
Kasha growled "Your leader needs to settle with Silverfangs and Kanakashi. You had best allow this confrontation between Luathna and the Knightshades to occur without interference. It may well end Luathna's raign of power over this pack>"

Last edited by Wizard Wolf on Fri Feb 13, 2015 9:59 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Spelling correction)
Wizard Wolf
Wizard Wolf
Admin

character creation
character creation:

Back to top Go down

Post by wolf girl alpha 98 Wed Feb 11, 2015 9:22 am

leathna scoffed and slid into the den as you can hear pups yelping in eather fear or pian. nakam stood up pian fully she spoke knowing what was going to happen "please evervone you must see what I have learned to see that is. I don't believe that leathna is worthy of being leader please everyone you must see that,stand up aginst her and do not be what she has forced the pack to be we al must breac free for she will Never breack what we are inside We are Wolves,please say you don't rember that!"
leathna came out of the den in rage snarrlind she charged striat for nakam as nakam lowered her head but didn't show any sign of submission.as leathna jumped to attack nakam ran under leathna but due to her prevous injury's she fell as leathna landed and her head turned firicly snarling showing nakam her fear's her mind drifted so were WW could hear "please if you truly are here to help the pack the time to fight is now please."
wolf girl alpha 98
wolf girl alpha 98
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Wizard Wolf Sat Feb 14, 2015 10:16 am

As the seven wolves faced off (Kaito, Kasha, Stani and Lupo - faceing the three remaining males of Luatha's pack)Luathna howled "Traitors! Kasha and Kaito have turned against their own Pack. You three must fight them and help me win a victory here." She was getting a bit nurvous as she noted her remaining allys were outnumbered.
The three also noted the situation and calmly sat down to show submission. Growling to each other they said "Kaito and Kasha has shown what many of us have been feeling all along. Luatha is not as good a leader as she thinks. We should watch this confrontation closely."
Suddenly alone in this fight, and realizing she could not port out, she turned and sprinted between to rocks to the west end of the camp yelping "You cowards. All of you will regret turning on me. I'll find more allys, stronger and more willing to follow my leadership.
Wizard Wolf, seeing Leathna speeding off howled "Kaito> try to keep up with her so she doesn't port somewhere we can't find her. Slinky, Stani go along to assist." Stani growled "We'll keep a close eye on her wise wolf" Silver barked "I too will follow. It is the Nightshade honor that's at stake."
A voice from nearby growled "It is indeed. With Silver and Stani, I too will keep her far away from this place." (Kanakasha)
((shall we kill her off or let her accidently kill herself by running into trouble while running away?))
Wizard Wolf
Wizard Wolf
Admin

character creation
character creation:

Back to top Go down

Post by wolf girl alpha 98 Sun Feb 15, 2015 6:27 am

she suddenly skidded to a halt as you can see sanakashi snarling in front of her her growled darkly " my kin now i order you Both to back off she first challenged me in the past both of you should not bear my burden so Back off!" silver flincked as they both stopped leathna tried to leap over kanakashi as she was passing him he wisphered "wrong move" she gasphed as he attacked her as they were suddenly inter locked in battle. they both rolled toward the cliff nearby as they fell kanakashi turned just n time to catch his foront paws but he count get up beacause leathna had locked her jaw on his hip and feari g for her life she didn't let go.as silver and stani ran over to help him he spoke to leathna "is ther anthing you wish you dint do leath?"she gasphed as they were both pulled up leathna's heart pounding as she spok "yes im sorry ill leave now" she started to turn when kanakashi called out to her "Stop were you are leathna " she froze"tel me what it is that you wanted to do?"he spoke camly now
"I cant say". she ran after that but slipped on wet grass and she slid to the edge of the cliff as kana rushed to save her she fell he sighed after that stairing over the cliff but turned away he dogged the pack mebers and spoke "youer pack has now no leader no alpha and I decline any offers for me but pehaps"he trailed of loocking at nakam. nakam ha d managed to stand once again as she wisphered to her self "please let them be ok please let them be ok."she limped over to the den as bruce moved she saw that her pups were fine regarding the fact that the runt now had a perment scar on the left side of her face she sighed as she leaned on the entrance .
wolf girl alpha 98
wolf girl alpha 98
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Wizard Wolf Sun Feb 15, 2015 3:07 pm

Steath swooped down to the bottom of the canyon where Leathna had fallen. He found her mangled body in a shallow ditch near the cliffside. With his powerful wings he forced the sand around the ditch to cover her with a neat burial mound so that scavengers would not disturb her. With that done he took flight and returned to the campsite.
"That was quite a show" Steath squacked as he landed near Wizard Wolf.
Wizard Wolf projected "We'll get the details in a bit. Right now I see the Nightshades, Sliny and Kaito coming into camp."
Kanakashi made his announcement to the leaderless pack. and Nita and Lightfangs were attending to Nakam's injuries.
Kasha and Lupo approached and growled "The other male members of the pack would like you to know how greatful they are to be free of Luathna's control. They are also surprised at how you have assembled such a powerful and unusual pack of different animals."
The Lone Pack gathered around Wizard Wolf to one side of the campsite away from the other pack. Silver explained the battle between Kana and Luathna and Stealth told of his flight down to her body.
Wizard Wolf growled and projected to the group. "We should rest here for the night to allow Nakam to heal and to organized this group for thier next move. Options to think about include 1) if Kasha, Kaito, Stani or any other member wish to stay with the new pack or procede with the Lone Pack on further travels. 2) the direction our pack will travel once the situation here is settled. and 3) Where our next meal is coming from??"
Wizard Wolf
Wizard Wolf
Admin

character creation
character creation:

Back to top Go down

Post by wolf girl alpha 98 Mon Feb 16, 2015 7:38 pm

nakam leamed away from nita and lightfangss and walked to the center of the two packs" everyone who doent think I should lead this pack speack now!" she waited for any one to speak but no voice came she knodded as she counted I now percliam my rule over this pack and I want to say that I must agknollage a different packs help for this I must thank them 'her mind linked directly with WW saying ' thank you lone pack' but I must say this is that I wont accept any more pack mebbers into my pack but they are welcome here agknolge that is I must say."
wolf girl alpha 98
wolf girl alpha 98
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Wizard Wolf Wed Feb 18, 2015 11:27 pm

WW projected to Nakam "Nakam,,, Kasha, Kaito and Stani too were all members of your pack originally. Why would you Not welcome them to stay where they began? I realize I have taken them into the Lone Pack, but this was mainly to assist with the overthrow of Luathna. Silverfangs has joined with my pack and will probably want to stay with us, but the other three should have a choice of which pack they wish to stay with."
Wizard Wolf
Wizard Wolf
Admin

character creation
character creation:

Back to top Go down

Post by wolf girl alpha 98 Mon Feb 23, 2015 9:02 am

"you must understand wizzard wolf that i do have my reasons why I want to keep a small pack."(she loked direcly at him when she had spoke but she then adressed the whole groop) "but I will say this to al of you even though they aren't really welcome to join my pack if they ever need any help in any circumstance we will be most happy to help them.that is all I wanted to say." she hoped down from were she was and slid in her den to her pups.
wolf girl alpha 98
wolf girl alpha 98
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Wizard Wolf Tue Feb 24, 2015 12:31 pm

Wizard Wolf nodded and addressed the assembled animals that had gathered in the camp.
With his powers of projection and wolf growls he jumped to a large rock and began>
"Nakam and I have talked it over and here is what I have to say. We will rest in this encampment tonight and lick our wounds and rest. In the morning, we will decide together what our next move will be. Nakam wishes to keep her pack small so I will lead our Lone Pack further into the Tranquil wood to find other adventures. Those who wish to remain with this pack should confer with Nakam as she may not want to make her small pack any larger. She has her reasons and I will be willing to have any of you join with the Lone Pack on our journeys.
Wizard Wolf
Wizard Wolf
Admin

character creation
character creation:

Back to top Go down

Post by wolf girl alpha 98 Tue Feb 24, 2015 3:06 pm

nakam knodded from her den as she counted to see to her pups as one of the pack mebers spoke "we all have seen the terriors of leathna and im just not qite sure what I would like to do." many wolves agreed with the member.
wolf girl alpha 98
wolf girl alpha 98
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum