wolf night warriors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nita's Plight

2 posters

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Nita's Plight - Page 4 Empty Re: Nita's Plight

Post by wolf girl alpha 98 Wed Jan 14, 2015 9:07 am

silver was amazed for WW she would have never handled th situation so camly she spoke "wow i would have never had thought of that but if i honestly agree with you WW"
stani stood there wiating for any further advice as slinky startted to sliver around his paw.
wolf girl alpha 98
wolf girl alpha 98
Admin

https://wolfnightwarriors.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Wizard Wolf Wed Jan 14, 2015 12:49 pm

WW: "Stani, Slinky> You heard the plan?"
Both Nodded in the afirmative.
"Any Questions"
Again they nodded in the negative
Eager to get started slinky seemed to shrink slightly as he slithered around Stani's body.
"Hold on there!" Wizard Wolf growled. "What's with the smaller size bit?" He projected to Slinky.
"Oops! Oops! So sorry Alpha. Did not mean to alarm, Nope-Nope. Something I am able to do to get in small places. Just a little shrinky-slinky trick. Can get a bit smaller when needed. yep-yep. Didn't mention it before cause I didn't think it was important. sorry-sorry again Great Wolf."
Wizard Wolf thought to himself {Wonder what other surprises this pack will have for me?}
"OK then. Be on your way but don't stay away too long and BE CAREFUL!"

Nita approached WW & Silver. "I'm feeling a lot stronger now. And since the talk I had with Lightfangs, I feel a lot more confident. Especially with my powers. It seems as though the power is ebbing back into me and bringing with it a lot less fear. I'm no longer afraid of Leathna as long as I am with the Lone Pack. Lightfangs and I will begin mentoring Hana and Atachi so we can be ready if any trouble comes our way."

Wizard Wolf
Wizard Wolf
Admin

character creation
character creation:

Back to top Go down

Post by wolf girl alpha 98 Wed Jan 14, 2015 9:58 pm

"" under stand WW ill be careful." stani spoke as he closed his eye's and gently wispherd "pleas let her not be there." he ported away after that.
nita  smiled and counted to say "" i still cant use my healing abbilites for a while though and also silver please lean to youre right ... (silver wondered why but did as soon as she did you see a fire ball fly towards nita she counted)HANA STOP ThAT NOW!"  hana's frieball fadded as you see hana panting aways from silver
wolf girl alpha 98
wolf girl alpha 98
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Wizard Wolf Thu Jan 15, 2015 2:47 pm

Wizard Wolf growled at Nita "You and Lightfangs better take those two aside and council them about their behavior. Sombody is liable to get hurt."
WW continued "Meanwhile, (calling to Steath) If the Great Eagle will stop eating for the moment (getting his attention) I'd like you to fly cover for Stani and Slinky if you can find them. The more advance notice we get of trouble, the better.
Also Lupo, I'd like you to scout the surrounding area in case something else pops up.
Lupo nods in agreement and heads off.
After a while, Lupo was sipping a bit of water in the stream nearby and heard a rustling in the brush. Assuming an attack stance he waited patiently until he saw a small wolf head appear from the side of a bush. He thought {this little fellow couldn't be much of a threat} and moved toward the intruder growling "Show yourself little one, or I will surely attack"
The small wolf head came forward coutiously, a somewhat larger body appeared and Lupo saw he wasn't as small as first thought. "I mean you no harm, fine wolf." the smaller wolf growled. "My name is Kaito and you may recognize me as one of the elite pack which attacked your fine Lone Pack recently. We got a good trouncing and most of us decided not to rejoin Leathna's pack. I have heard word of your Lone Pack and their kindness toward other animals in this area. Your Lone Pack has quite a reputation as a Friendly pack and this is why I have come to find out more."
Wizard Wolf
Wizard Wolf
Admin

character creation
character creation:

Back to top Go down

Post by wolf girl alpha 98 Thu Jan 15, 2015 4:15 pm

itachi trotted up to nita (a young wolf with itachi's eye's) nita looked down at him and asked "itachi whats the matter?"
he tranformed and spoke " i think some thing is near lupo nita i cant really tell and hana honestly i wount advise that...(he ws looking at her with a small flame around her fist)or is it acting up agian hana?"itachi finshed
"im not doing it its acting up agian itachi run quickly i know i wont try to destroy you"itachi's eye'ss widdened as he tranformed quickly and darrted past nita as she turrned after him and created a big fire ball and thew it towards him luckfullly itachi lept and tranformed and jumped on ot a tree not to fra away from a lake as hana's fire ball landed in the water creating a ton of steam "hana you should rest so you dont overuse youre power"nita siad as hana knodded and walked over to a flower bush and startted picking flowers.
wolf girl alpha 98
wolf girl alpha 98
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Wizard Wolf Thu Jan 15, 2015 5:33 pm

Wizard Wolf walked over to Nita and projected "I don't understand, Nita. Doesn't Hana have much control over her Fire ball power? Please explain. I don't want to endanger the other members of the Pack."
Wizard Wolf
Wizard Wolf
Admin

character creation
character creation:

Back to top Go down

Post by wolf girl alpha 98 Thu Jan 15, 2015 5:52 pm

"she does but she,her powers are controlled by her feelings it is a huge burden for her to have her powers click with just her thoughts.its hard for her when she is stress ed to trian but she is willing to do it brsides she is young and yet she is taking the burdens of others on to her for example i cant quite use my powers yet shefears for me and everyone here she just needs to relax.she will be ok."nita siad sitting down.
wolf girl alpha 98
wolf girl alpha 98
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Wizard Wolf Thu Jan 15, 2015 6:11 pm

Lupo mused "Hmmmm. I don't know if I can believe that your feelings have changed. As a jesture of faith, I'd like you to stay right here while I confer with the Pack. Do not attempt to come closer as we have some very suspecious members and you might cause a stir."
Kaito nodded "I won't move a muscle unless attacked. Give my thoughts to your pack and return to let me know if I'd be welcome."
Lupo ran back to the pack and groweled his conversation with Kaito to those who were near and could understand.
Wizard Wolf >"As most of know, we are very cautious of strangers. I suggest the bears hide nearby in case of trouble. If there are no objections, I will grant safe passage to this newcomer so we can evaluate his intentions and get his feelings at closer range. Lupo, go to the Kaito wolf and follow him to the pack but caution him to tread easy and not make any sudden moves."
Wizard Wolf
Wizard Wolf
Admin

character creation
character creation:

Back to top Go down

Post by wolf girl alpha 98 Thu Jan 15, 2015 7:28 pm

nita shghed and walked toward hana as she did hana turnned arouind with a flower braclet wilt a liily's pollenon fire nita was imperssed as hana walked over to kanita along the side laying down she looked at hana as hana approched kanita stood up and sat upright letting hana pet her faintly then nugged away as she did that hana placed the braclet on kanta paw gently kanit apurred to hana silenty saying thank you .she spoke to WW "i will hide as wellas bus and bruce if this wolf is a enemy he might want to spy." she disappered using her abbility but she didnt move from were she was.
"hana itachi "nita called as you see both of them approch nita counted "how about you both go with lightfangs and trin with her ok" they both knodded and folowed light fangss toa small area behind the groop (not to far away though.)
wolf girl alpha 98
wolf girl alpha 98
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Wizard Wolf Thu Jan 15, 2015 8:00 pm

Lupo scampered away but soon returned with the small wolf. They slowly entered the group.
Lupo growled and projected to the group "This is Kaito. He comes to learn more about our group."
Wizard Wolf met the two and Growled "I know this wolf. I [i]convinced[/i] him to leave the battle without much pressure. Aren't you the one with the power to cancel the powers of others?"
"Yes" replied Kaito "but this power only works for a short time and is well controlled when I wish. I have given Lupo my word not to use it amoung friends. Aside from that, I know you, Great Wolf, were not effected by my cancelling power. Leathna forced me to use it against your pack by threatening to kill my mate and our pups. I am very greatful, mighty wolf, that you helped me escape her pack. However my mate is still with the pack and if Leathna finds I am with you she may do them harm. Can you help me rescue them before she does?"
Wizard Wolf> "If you are serious about severing ties with her pack, I believe we can help. I am formulating a plan to get rid of Leathna once and for all but it will take a bit of time."He turns to the Lone Pack. "Can any of you sense any false meaning in what this wolf is saying?"
Wizard Wolf
Wizard Wolf
Admin

character creation
character creation:

Back to top Go down

Post by wolf girl alpha 98 Thu Jan 15, 2015 8:22 pm

"o honestly think he is telling the truth WW um kato was it just to be sure as a former memmber my self was youre mates name nakam?"
"yes that is her name along with are two pups."
silver knodded as nita spoke "i do hear honesty in the hint of his vioce as wellas fear i thnk he might be telling the truth"
".....ok thats it i have to see if you are telling the truth kato "silver siad as she walked over up to kato and she gently placed her nose on his fore head and stood there for about a minute then she turnned around and waked over to WW and spoke "WW i just read his mnd and he is telling the abosuute truth."
wolf girl alpha 98
wolf girl alpha 98
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Wizard Wolf Fri Jan 16, 2015 5:55 pm

WW> As both Nita and Silver have delved into Kaito's mind, and he appears sincere in his effort to help us save the cubs and his mate Nakam, I await the consenses of the other members of the pack. Since Stealth, Stani and Slinky have not returned, I call on the wise Tiger and the Bears for their opinion."

Meanwhile further away:
Stani and Slinky appeared in a small clearing with a good view of the area.
Stani >"This looks safe enough little buddy. You can get down now."
Slinky >"my, my, my. That was some ride. Never had dizzy happening like that before. nope, nope. Have to get my bearings now."
Stani >"Leathna's pack is that way, that path to the west." pointing a paw. There is a small windfall by that large tree (indicating the other direction) where I will wait. It offers cover and shelter until you get back."
Slinky >"okey doky friend Stani. I will sneak there and find out what's going on, yep, yep!"
The snake slithered off quickly and found the pack in about 15 minutes. Acting like a typical snake he got in close enough not to disturb the group. There were 4 male wolves gathered around Leathna and several females in a shallow cave nearby. Slinky could hear the yelping of pups from that direction. One of the males heard Slinkys rusteling and warned Leathna. Her ears peaked and then growled loudly "It's only a stupid snake. probably looking for mice near our garbage pile. He is no threat." {if she only knew, slinky thought}
She continued her instructions to the males. "When we are well rested we will proceed to where the Lone Pack is and sneak into their camp while they sleep." One of the males questioned "They beat your elite team before, what makes you think we can win this time?"
Leathna snapped at the interuption "Beacuse!" she barked loudly "They have a weakness. They all love the human Nita. If we can surprise her and force her aside we can use 'harm to her' as leverage to surrender the Knightshade she wolf and together we kill off the younger Knightshade bloodline. Thus completing my vengence."

Last edited by Wizard Wolf on Fri Jan 16, 2015 5:59 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Adding some more ideas to ponder.)
Wizard Wolf
Wizard Wolf
Admin

character creation
character creation:

Back to top Go down

Post by wolf girl alpha 98 Fri Jan 16, 2015 9:57 pm

"NAKAM come out of here Now or i will harm them"leathna yelled as you can see a soft fur looking wolf stumbble out of the den with a striat face "i cant stay out here long"she spoke as she squinted here eye's at leathna"i know tell me who will win the upcoming battle?"the feamale wolf nakam gasped as she fell silent as leathna repeated "who will win the upcoming battle nakam""i i cant see."nakam blinked strongly as she lowerd her head and gave her a sowowfull look."fine tend to youre pups but(nakam frozeand listend with a striat look)once those pups are ready to learn they are mine are we clean?"
nakam snarrled fericly but droped it "fine i will inform you when you can trian them leathna but i willl not let them harm any kin of mine.i will teach hem that."
"we shall see nakam you shall see" nakam snarrled but hurried into the den.
wolf girl alpha 98
wolf girl alpha 98
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Wizard Wolf Sat Jan 17, 2015 2:17 am

As Leathna's pack settled for the night, Slinky quietly slithered away from the area and quickly headed back to the clearing where Stani was waiting. "Quick-Quick friend Stani. Must get back to our camp and report, Nasty lady wolf is planing bad, bad things. Must report, yes,yes."
Stani> I take it you have some inportant information for Wizard Wolf and the pack. I won't ask what it is now as it seems there is little time and you can explain to everyone once we are away from the area"
Slinky shrank and coiled around Stani and both disappeared.
Sealth had been circleing above and watched as the spys vanished. He thought {They have done well to avoid being discovered by the other pack. I must fly quickly back to find out what has been learned}.

The bears and Lupo were gathering close and Kanita had made herself known to the group once mere. She was first to purr and project her thoughts so all could understand. "I must be getting old...I am starting to feel closer to the members of this pack and the humans especially. Also the small wolfs story has touched my protective instincts toward the young pups at Leathna's camp. I think I can trust his thoughts and would help wherever I can to assist in whatever plan Wizard Wolf has in mind."
Both bears nodded and growled, almost in unison, "We have talked it over and think the small wolf Kaito is telling it straight. Trouncing this Leathna character sounds like it might be fun".
Wizard Wolf
Wizard Wolf
Admin

character creation
character creation:

Back to top Go down

Post by wolf girl alpha 98 Thu Jan 29, 2015 12:34 am

nita sighed looking back to the groop she saw a new wolf near silver nd ww sitting doxn and it didnt apper that he was a threat as nita blincked to halfway across the clearing away from ww as stani appered and he shacked out his fur as it semmed dust flew from his pelt nita chuckled as she rejioned the groop.

"brother!"silver siad standing "what news do you and slinky bring please and did you happen to se nakam's pups at all?if they were healthy?"
katio shighed "last time i knew my pups were verry ill if they surrvied this long nakam must be garuding them well.and has not allowed leathna to harm them in her trianing sessions or she isnt leting her start it yet...."
"katio what do you mean" kanita siad finaly speacking openly to this small wolf for she was courous about this mate of his
"well... "he begian "um i dont really know how to say this properly but ....leathna will take haely pups that are four weeks of age thats when they can start playing and being taught even though they need the mothers milk she ...(he snarrled ) she take the pups and gives them her own milk and ,and teach then never to question her!"
kanita eyebrowls rassied as she siad "wow thats harsh.and i speack from out of experince."
wolf girl alpha 98
wolf girl alpha 98
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Wizard Wolf Thu Jan 29, 2015 3:06 pm

Wizard Wolf projected and growled "Then it is settled. We must do something at their camp before Leathna can do any more harm or try to sneak up on us. Kaito, can you block the other pack with your power cancelling when we get near enongh so they will not sense we are coming?"
"I do a lot when it comes to my family" Kaito growled
WW> "Slinky - Stealt . Describe the look of Leathnas camp.."
As seen from above by Stealth and supported by Slinky at ground level:
Nakam and her pups are keeping themselves in a shallow cave
located to one side of Leathna's camp.
Large boulders to either side of the den/cave. ,
Above the cave is a slightly sloping hill with trees and brush.
Wizard Wolf listened carefully to the layout. Then announced
"Here's The plan:
WW> "Gather around Lone Pack. We have actions to discuss. I have a plan to nutralize Leathna and free, not only Kaitos mate & Pups, but the downtrodden wolves she has forced to do her bidding. Stealth and Slinky have given me a good idea of the layout of her camp. I will need the concentrated effort of the whole pack to accomplish this project.
Assignments:
Stealt will move in first and create a powerful wind storm with his large wings to create chaos in the camp and at the same time Kaito will cancel their sensing powers so the rest of us can get in close.
Hana, Itachi and Nita will cause a diversion once we get close to her pack. They will be out of Kaitos range so will have their powers intact. This will draw some of her pack away from the camp. I would like Lightfangs to assist them and hold back for healing if necessry.
Silverfangs has shown an interest in taking on Leathna herself but I will back her up.
Kaito will move in close and exert his power canceling on all in the area. This should make the fight more even. Stay low Kaito.
I would like Bus to levitate close and drop in front of the Den and Bruce will move down the slope above the cave to cover Bus. One bear at the cave mouth should be enough with Bruce watching from above. Any problems and Bruce can climb down and assist where needed.  
This should keep the pups safe.
Lupo, Stani, Slinky and I will carry the main battle hoping once the rest of her pack will note thier leaders fight with Silver will make them reluctant to fight on in her defence.
This plan is, by no means set solid and any suggestions the rest of you have will be considered and discussed. Think on this and we will meet again in a little while to make things final."

(some added notes.)
Nakam can telepathically sense what is happening when Bus drops at the front of the cave/den. Glad for his help.
Once situated, Itachi can assume a small animal (rabbitt?) to see when the wolves that leave the camp are near and warn the other humans. Hanas fireballs can protect them from any attacking wolves and once nearby Nita and Lightfangs can try to reason with them and perhaps convince them that once Leathna has been dethroned they can live a more peaceful life.
Wizard Wolf
Wizard Wolf
Admin

character creation
character creation:

Back to top Go down

Post by wolf girl alpha 98 Fri Jan 30, 2015 9:05 pm

nakam senced what was happing as she wisphered to the other feamales "hey guys can I talk to you."the other two feamles hovered close as she told them the outcome to this new battle as they understood nakam asked then to still remain with leathna's plan for now with they agreed .nakam wanted to tell the fighters of the pack but chose not to leave her pups and risk them getting hurt bu leathna finding out that they were no longer sick.

hana sighed as she tapped itachi and he knodded as they silently snuck past lightfangss and the pack exept for kanita sho notced them walk away as she said "hey guys "she apperntly want herd cause the groop was stillgoing over th plan she tried speack ing again but.. she want heard so she stood up and lept at nita catching evervone's attion as she said "finally ok you know the two children just started the fight" she waited for a few seconds then spun arroun not realizing that nita had grabbed on to her as she ran nita repositioned her self on kanita up until they reached hana and itachi kanita started to shack her fur violenty nita got off in respect as they prussed the kids.

"hold on "leathna spoke "something is pasing by, no nevermind ."

nita and kanita had caught up to the kids by now and took them back to the camp. kanita earitatted she liad down in the shade of the tree and fell asleep.
wolf girl alpha 98
wolf girl alpha 98
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Wizard Wolf Fri Jan 30, 2015 11:42 pm

{At Luathna's camp}
Kasha nuzzled his wolf partner to one side and growled lowly so as no other could hear. "My friend, I have a bad feeling that something is coming our way. Our leader is acting too sure of our abilities in carrying out her plan on the Lone Pack. She is acting irrationally and I fear we will all suffer if we meet that pack in open combat."
His friend growled "I feel the same way. I've come close to running away a couple times but fear her wrath and consequences if she caught me."

{back at the Lone Pack}
Wizard wolf sided up to Kanita while she rested. "I know you would like to join us in the raid on Luathna's camp, but with no front claws you may get injured. Would you mind helping the humans Nita and Lightfangs guide the youngsters through this project?"
Wizard Wolf
Wizard Wolf
Admin

character creation
character creation:

Back to top Go down

Post by wolf girl alpha 98 Sat Jan 31, 2015 12:15 am

The fellow fighter nodded as he herd one of the feamales yelp loudly and leathna was asleep resting up for the battle " one sec" the wolf told kasha as he went over to the queen as the queen explained everything to the male wolf he walked back over to kasha and whispered in his ear the plan and asked" my mate's pup is old enough to be left with the others but this means I need to fight as well as she ones I only ops for the best="

kanta'sface clinched up as she harshly hissed" what do you mean I can't fight? Wizard wolf I will respect the offer but with all do respect I need to get some sleep wIll you allow me to sleep on the offer and give  you my ancer when I wake  please" now without really waiting for a response she curled herself up into a ball and soon was deep asleep.
Hana was sitting in front of Nita and lightfangss  as she spoke " I'm sorry I thought I was doing something good  nice this wolf is. Casing anterior in the forest I thought I would jut take care of her myself-"
Lightfangss interpret her " and get killed I've seen how some animals fight and from what Nita tells me you alone  would not star a chance agist er itachi a very and I mean Avery slim chance of outsmarting her That's it ok! End of dissection now please child get some sleep."
"ok I will" Hana said as itachi transformed into a young fox an let Hana  sleep on him .
"you know it wasn't all her fault right lightfangss." Nita poke campy
"I know Nita I know" lightfangss sighed.
wolf girl alpha 98
wolf girl alpha 98
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Wizard Wolf Sat Jan 31, 2015 10:18 am

As morning broke, the Lone Pack slowly awoke. WW noticed that Lupo and Stani had gathered some game and Lightfangs had started a small fire at the far end of the clearing. Bus and Bruce were foraging nearby for berrys and fruit. One by one the pack gathered around WW.
White wolf looked around at his pack thinking {Here is a situation I never in my life thought I would be in. I have gathered several wolves, two bears, four humans (two kids heh, heh), a snake and a great Eagle. And have befriended an old tiger and a wise senior wolf. Now we must travel to another nearby part of the woods to confront an evil, and somewhat crazy, wolf, and try to bring peace and safety to a group of wolves that are under her control. I pray to the '[u]Spirit of the Wood[/u]' that we can accomplish this with as little bloodshed as possible.}

WW> "Stani, Slinky - Teleport to a location between us and Luathna's pack. Stay hidden and if any of them make a move toward us teleport back to warn us. It will take a little time for ourgroup to reach close enough to put the plan in action." Slinky shrinks and joins Stani and they both disappear.
"Stealth - Fly patrol and keep your sharp eyes peeled for any sign of trouble. I'll bark three times loudly when it's time for the storm." Stealth takes flight.
"The rest of us will head out in the direction of Luathna's camp."\
And like a well practiced military patrol, the Lone Pack proceeded on their trek.

Last edited by Wizard Wolf on Sat Jan 31, 2015 10:35 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Adding additional information)
Wizard Wolf
Wizard Wolf
Admin

character creation
character creation:

Back to top Go down

Post by wolf girl alpha 98 Sat Jan 31, 2015 8:57 pm

Nita wasvthinking as the whole group traveled she hoped to herself that she  could be of some use to the pack since she can't heal others quite yet so she speed up and spoke " wizard wolf can I suggest something "

Meanwhile back at leathna's pack nakam was though across the clearing  she yelped in pianos her neck burdened red she didn't dare to look at it she was growling fericly full of anger she stood up in agonizing pain as charged at leatna full force saying " I will never let you take them!! They are my pups! " she fel gain paanting heavlysa the wound deepened gasping for air leathna said " I tod you the rules of the pack Naka, the pup are know mine" nakam growled harshly and spoke " you d realize that I am older than I apper I am a elder now and I will defend what's And I won't alow you to counties to tear thisack apart!! She screamed as her body wouldn't move. "Now what's this? One has it gotten this bad that nakam one of the most trusted wolves in the pack has to fight to her condition as a wqise elder and a mother I won't idly stand by while you destroy her leathna."
"no...way you went breathing when I left you there ,you can't come back from the dead the forgotten!! There Sino was that you're kanakashi nightshade no way!"
"really now?" he spoke " than how is it I made you're soul to submit to me before to the wall of my mind!"" IWILL NOTSTAND A GOSHT TELLING ME THIS!" leathna screamed loudly.
wolf girl alpha 98
wolf girl alpha 98
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Wizard Wolf Sat Jan 31, 2015 10:16 pm

The trek to Leathna's camp was proceeding as rapidly as possible. Suddenly the great eagle swooped down in front of Wizard Wolf.
Stealth> "Great Wizard, there is a one lone wolf headed in your direction. I beleive he comes from the other pack and is running very quickly and haphazardly."
"Are there any other wolves following him.?" WW projected.
Stealth screeched " Nay, my friend. He appears destined to meet you shortly."
"Bus, Bruce with me. The rest of you hold back at a distance. Well see what this brazen wolf has in mind."

Kasha broke through the bushes to see a great black wolf with two large bears standing before him. He bowed a short distance from their position, panting, and growled "Great Wizard, I come from Leathna's pack to warn you of trouble. The Bitch leader is flipping out and hearing stange voices in her mind. She has injured Nakam and threatened harm to the pups. There is chaos in the pack and I came to ask your assistance in restraining Luathna before she does something very bad."
Kanita appeared close by snarling "Wizard Wolf, I sense this intruder is being truthful. His mind is open and bent on disclosing his thoughts honestly. We must gather the rest of the pack and hasten to their aid."
Wizard Wolf
Wizard Wolf
Admin

character creation
character creation:

Back to top Go down

Post by wolf girl alpha 98 Sat Jan 31, 2015 11:06 pm

kaito gasped near silver fangss as silver tried to calm hin her back paw toched her cheack as she saw his worst frears about nakam sheing her there her mind thudded hardly as the emotion overwelmended her as she fanted silently stell over wellmed by katio's fear. lightfangs shighed silently as she slid her self up to silver and started to pet her silver's body and she relaxed into a quite slumber.
wolf girl alpha 98
wolf girl alpha 98
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Wizard Wolf Sun Feb 01, 2015 10:27 am

Wizard Wolf rushed to Silvers side and asked Lightfangs "Will she be alright?" Nita was there also. Lightfangs and Nita both comforted Silver. "Great wolf," Lightfangs started "She has felt a lot of pain from Kaito but will recover shortly. Nita and I will see to that. "Please do whatever it takes to care for her, I believe some day we may be mated."
This surprised some of the others but WW shrugged it off and went to Kaito "Calm yourself Kaito. I believe what I have learned thus far about Nakam that she can take care of herself until we get there. Kasha, I would like you to lead the way to your camp and the rest of us will follow. Lightfangs and Nita will stay back until Silver is able to travel and the rest of the Pack will go as fast as we can. Stealth will fly cover and make sure we are not surprised."
Hana and Itachi approached "What about us? We want to help too."
Wizard Wolf >"You two think you can follow directions and not do anything until I give you instructions?"
"I can control my fire and Itachi says he will not transform unless he is told to. We promise."
WW> Alright then. Follow and pay attention!"
The Lone Pack ran ahead with Kasha in the lead. Slinky kept pace with the lead wolf and the others cautiously followed. Stealth took flight.

(( suggest you stay with Leathna's group and lay out a situation for when the Lone Pack arrives.))
Wizard Wolf
Wizard Wolf
Admin

character creation
character creation:

Back to top Go down

Post by wolf girl alpha 98 Mon Feb 02, 2015 4:21 pm

nakam stayied were she was panting as leathna shock her fur and started to oder the wolves around but ignored nakam's wounds.
wolf girl alpha 98
wolf girl alpha 98
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum