wolf night warriors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nita's Plight

2 posters

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Nita's Plight - Page 2 Empty Re: Nita's Plight

Post by wolf girl alpha 98 Wed Dec 10, 2014 4:10 pm

nita smiled big hearing the thoughts as she spoke first after he finshed "i honestly woudnt mind it might help if we grow in numbers a little for what might to come."

"i hate to say this but i must admit i agree with nita in this careless act."kanita spoke gently.
silver knodded as stani sat down with his ears percked sharply.
wolf girl alpha 98
wolf girl alpha 98
Admin

https://wolfnightwarriors.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Wizard Wolf Wed Dec 10, 2014 11:17 pm

WW> "Then if there are no objections, I think Bruce is more than welcome in our, ever growing, Pack. Let us feast on the game Lupo and Stani have brought."
Bus chimed in "Hay Bruce. We are close to the place where we can gather berrys and other fruits for the human. There is also a stream with plenty of fish." They both lumbered off.

An aura of celibration settled over the camp as the Lone pack ate and rested after their recent ordeal. Nita didn't make a fire but enjoyed a fruity basket gathered by the bears. The wolves and tiger made short work on the game.

Stani walked over to Wizard Wolf "Can we talk somewhere quiet alpha?"
Wizard Wolf
Wizard Wolf
Admin

character creation
character creation:

Back to top Go down

Post by wolf girl alpha 98 Thu Dec 11, 2014 10:53 am

stani folled wizard wolf onto afallen log behind the others as they lept on to it stani siad serourly "wizzard wolf i heard something not far off from here i dont quite understand what it was thuogh.there were two diffrrent types of sounds it was simalar to nita but different. do you waht me to go look myself?"

silverfangss sniffed the air as a sudden alam washed over her leathna! her sent was in the air she spun arround only to see nita falling asleep as kanita laid net to her she tryied to locate wizzard wolf she must know already that WW is their alpha and she might harm him.

meanwhile dashino saw two what apperaed to be to young nita's but he dint qute understand her breed yet they looked like it but he couldnt place a word on it.
wolf girl alpha 98
wolf girl alpha 98
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Wizard Wolf Thu Dec 11, 2014 2:16 pm

Wizard Wolf growled to Stani "Listen carefully, I don't want to alarm the others quite yet. Here's what I would like you to do> Wander over to Lupo and wisper to him that you and he should go out in the direction of the oncomers and set up a perimeter. I am going to send Slinky in that direction to see exactly what is coming. He is very fast and sneaky and whatever is there will not expect the snake is spying."
Stani slowly moved off. WW motioned to Slinky to come over and the plan was explained to him.
Slinky slipped quickly off in the direction indicated. By now the rest of the pack was aware that something was up. They gathered around WW. Silverfangs was quick to be at his side. She growled "You have been told of the invaders and have started to plan. I knew there was a problem and am glad we are working together. You are some smart Alpha."
Both WW and Silver growled and projected their thoughts to the Pack.
"We don't believe there is any immediate danger, but there approaches two different groups of invaders. Slinky will report what he sees and Lupo & Stani will keep watch ahead of their approach. We should all be alert and it would be wise to spread out so as not to be caught in one spot."
Wizard Wolf
Wizard Wolf
Admin

character creation
character creation:

Back to top Go down

Post by wolf girl alpha 98 Sat Dec 13, 2014 7:35 pm

stani did as told he whispered to lupo as they set out.

kanita sighed as she walked away leaving the pack once agian knowing nita will be safe.

nita knodded after wizard wolf had finished speaking she examined the earth and could tell something was up.she folled after slinky's trial but slowly.

silver trotted over to WW and whispered in his ear what she had smelt speaking "i must suggest we keep a close eye on nita maybe have some one help guard her as well maybe since she is one of are weackest members,i hope this is alright."

itachi mocked hana cause she had missed her target she had made a dead tree trunk it was, as she scowled a  him he stood and turned around and started to chant his transformation seeing this as a big advantage she created a tear shape of fire and made it hit itachi he stopped chanting and turned around quickly as hana bust out laughing saying "You fell for it! you fell for it,hahahahaha."
"verry funny hana you never miss a mark."
hana stoped laghing and starred itachi down "wiat hana im sorry i didnt mean it hana im sorry!"he pleaded as you see a huge fire ball form from hana's hands her eyes dark as she siad "itachi you better run."
itachi sprinted deeper into the forest a s hana fired but missed him as he tripped over something (slinky) the fire ball flew into a pound of water nearby creating a ton of mist.
"Now you did it hana come on!"they both ran as if in fear of something.
wolf girl alpha 98
wolf girl alpha 98
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Wizard Wolf Mon Dec 15, 2014 10:10 pm

Wizard Wolf projected and called Loadly after Kanita "KANITA! WAIT!" Kanita turned in alarm and trotted back toward Wizard Wolf. "What is it Alpha? Why the sudden alarm?" asked Kanita.
"Silver and I both feel that Nita has sensed something that has her worried and afraid." WW explained. "Since you are her Spirit guide, perhaps you should keep a close eye on her."
"That may be the best course at this time. I also sense trouble around the corner" Kanita mused as she walked in Nitas direction. "I'll shadow her quietly so as not to alarm her."
Meanwhile:
"OUCH!!" Thought Slinky as the young human tripped on him. He quickly slithered behind a fallen tree so as not to be noticed. "I wish that brat would watch where he's going! These two have some strange powers and I should report back quickly as they are running in the direction of the Pack". Slinky swiftly slithered on past the scurrying youths and on to where Lupo and Stani were setting up their perimeter. He quickly explained the situation and then sped on to the Pack.  
As the two youths approached the area where the two lookouts were they stopped by a large clump of bushes to catch their breath. Itchi said to Hana "Lets rest a bit before going on. These woods are strange to us and we better be careful." Hana agreed not noticing that the lookouts were watching from a small windfall close by.

Last edited by Wizard Wolf on Mon Dec 15, 2014 10:43 pm; edited 4 times in total (Reason for editing : Adding additional information)
Wizard Wolf
Wizard Wolf
Admin

character creation
character creation:

Back to top Go down

Post by wolf girl alpha 98 Tue Dec 16, 2014 1:21 am

kanita let out a low growl under her breath " ok nita you better be cautious my friend" she thought loudly
"its been three months since we've seen her hasn't it ?" itachi spoke ans hana sat down next to him.
"i know itachi but i don't wanna give up no we cant give up looking we have to find her."hana spoke softly
"yeah but for now what do we do?" itachi spoke
"lets train!"hana siad .

nita could she was being fowled she dint care as long if she was sure it was them the two brats who would always hurt them selves in there so called 'training'' nita sighed as a sudden movement caught her eye she hurried quietly up to a tree and looked around it there stood leathna ,her mind swirled in to a small panic but when she saw the elder nightshade approach leathna he snarled wildly and barred his fangs while leathna cowered back as he snapped at her she ran and ported off,he looked at her she darted behind the tree and thought " why am i hiding from him he is a ally to are pack?" when she looked she saw him leaving further away from her.
wolf girl alpha 98
wolf girl alpha 98
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Wizard Wolf Tue Dec 16, 2014 9:45 am

"You see Nita" Kanita growled softly as she eased up close to Nita temporarily startling her "you have many friends in this wood. You need to be more confident in your abilities and your friends. You must have confidence in yourself and stay close to the ones who can help you if trouble arises. Come now, lets rejoin the Pack and have a nice long chat. We know you are worried about something once again and need the protection and help from them."
Glad for the kind words from her Spirit Guide, Nita relaxed and walked along with Kanita and they talked. Nita said "When I sensed Leathna in the area, I tried to get away from the Pack as I thought she would harm our friend Wizard Wolf. I guess I should have known the Pack would protect me and didn't realize even Nightshade was watching out for me. I'm so glad to have such good friends as the Pack. But now that leathna has been scared away once again, I should warn the Pack about the two dangerous youths that have entered the woods to cause trouble and disturbe the Tranquility of the forest."
Kanita replied "You can explain all that to the rest of the Pack when we get there."
Meanwhile the two lookouts cowered low as the kids romped about in what looked like a dangerous game. One would throw fire at the other as he transformed into different animals and dashed about nipping at the females heels. Lupo said to Stani "This could get out of hand. I don't feel very safe in the area of these two. We had better head back and tell the others."
Wizard Wolf
Wizard Wolf
Admin

character creation
character creation:

Back to top Go down

Post by wolf girl alpha 98 Tue Dec 16, 2014 9:59 pm

itachi alarm spiked as he teleported from a fox back from a human and spoke "i think somethings watching us."
"is it a human itachi?" hana asked stoping her attack.
"i cant quite tell" itachi replied
"you know itachi its been three months since we've seen nita i mean like surviving is hard enough for us specially since you have to eat more than me with yore transformation and all i just hope we can find nita and live in peace." hana sighed

by this time nita had reached the others and wasted no time and went up strait to wizzard wolf "i need to tell you something and i don't think it can wait."
she waited just long enough to get his attention before she started  to speak " i wasn't the only person that escaped from dashino you know the black smith we fought not long ago two children did as well i haven't seen then for three months now i think they might be here in the woods and i know i should have said something earlier but i just didn't know how anyway if it is them would it be possible if i happen to speak to them and tell them what all has happened i mean if i can speak to them alone so they don't get scarred please this is all i will ask please. "

stani followed lupo as they went back to the others he memorized exactly were they were in case he had to go the rather quickly (teleport).
wolf girl alpha 98
wolf girl alpha 98
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Wizard Wolf Wed Dec 17, 2014 10:27 am

Getting back to the Pack the lookouts reported what they had seen. "Oh No!" Nita said in alarm.
Wizard Wolf growled and projected "Calm down Nita. We will figure out a way to let them know you are here if that is what you want. Do you think they are looking for you? Are you their protector or just a friend? We need more information before we act."
Nita replied "I fear for their safety here in these woods. They tend to get into trouble on their own. And I'm not sure that Dashino isn't still around. If his evil ways are still with him I fear he will try to harm them."
"Dashino should be no problem after Nightshade convinced him of his madness." WW said. "And if you would like to speak with them alone, we wil have to be very cautious of how we approach them especially with the power they have. Can you convince them not to use these gifts against us? "
Wizard Wolf
Wizard Wolf
Admin

character creation
character creation:

Back to top Go down

Post by wolf girl alpha 98 Wed Dec 17, 2014 11:36 am

"there were two children dashino found but i helped raised them so i have learned some of there basic sills and i can counter there attacks also if i do explain to them that you're friends they should respect that enough not to attack please i don't want them to get hurt or harm them selves please."nita spoke softly

"i know we should rest and not train but in a everlasting battle there is no-"stomach growled"-...um actually we should look for something to eat." hana blushed
"ok yeah i agree"itachi laghed
wolf girl alpha 98
wolf girl alpha 98
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Wizard Wolf Thu Dec 18, 2014 10:56 am

Wizard Wolf growled to Lupo and Stani "How far away are these two children?"
"Not Far" Stani replied "I can teleport back there quickly if need be".
Not so fast!" WW barked "We don't want to startle them. Do any of you others sense Dashino or Leatha anywhere in the vacinity?"
Concentrating, the rest of the pack used what perceptive powers they had to scouer the area.
"Nothing I can sense" Kanita purred "but the comotion I felt earlier has calmed down. Perhaps the youths have stopped their 'Training'"

Since they were close to the fruit bearing bushes and trees that the pack had taken advantage of earlier, Itachi and Hana were taking a break to eat and replenish their powers.
Wizard Wolf
Wizard Wolf
Admin

character creation
character creation:

Back to top Go down

Post by wolf girl alpha 98 Sat Dec 20, 2014 10:18 am

nita sighed full of concern for hana and itachi
silver knodded but decided after allthis time to look in nita she sat next to her as she toched nita's forehead with her cold nose nita had flinched but only for a breif second as silver was thrown into nita's worried mind she discovered nita was more clumsy that she thought but all so very empathy person that she realized nita was nita she is a kind loving and understanding human she came to conclude as she moved her nose she noted kanita's tail lashing wildly at her as she was stared at the same time.

nita was asleep.
wolf girl alpha 98
wolf girl alpha 98
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Wizard Wolf Sun Dec 21, 2014 11:52 pm

Noting Kanita's concern, Silver moved over to the Tiger to find out what her problem was.
Silver asked in a curious tone "What is it, my feline friend? Are you worried that I am becoming too friendly with the human? Please do not be alarmed. I am trying to fully understand her as I am not used to being friendly with any human and do not want to upset her. I realize you are her Spirit guide, but that will not change as she needs a lot of help here in these woods. You and I must work together to build up her confidence in herself."

Wizard Wolf
Wizard Wolf
Admin

character creation
character creation:

Back to top Go down

Post by wolf girl alpha 98 Mon Dec 22, 2014 12:02 am

"what did you di to nita silver i must hold a small respect for you and i have always but whats did you do?"
"i used my abillty on her i want to learn more about how trully fragle they are and why she is so worred all the time."
kinita sighed relaxing herself and knodded cooly."i agree with you silver." she spoke once more
wolf girl alpha 98
wolf girl alpha 98
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Wizard Wolf Mon Dec 22, 2014 11:25 am

Wizard Wolf had some thoughts in mind while the other members of the Pack were conversing amoung themselves. His thoughts>

{As Alpha, I should try to organize this group and figure out a way to bring the children into the safety of the Pack. But I must be sure I do not overstep my bounds and cause conflict between the individules in the group. Kanita and Silver are worrying themselves over Nita's welfare. Bruce and Bus are clulesss and are just following my lead to be good members of our pack. Slinky, Lupo and Stani are waiting nervously for instructions. I must take the lead soon or the group will fall apart. I need a plan...hmmmmm}

Stepping forward WW Called the Pack together. He projected and growled to them so they would all get his thoughts at the same time.
" My friends I have been thinking of a way to get the best results concerning the children Hana and Itachi. I need to know that I have the cooperation of the entire pack before I start giving instructions. If anyone has a better idea, let me know as I proceed".
"
Wizard Wolf
Wizard Wolf
Admin

character creation
character creation:

Back to top Go down

Post by wolf girl alpha 98 Mon Dec 22, 2014 2:32 pm

"of course you have mine wizzard wolf."nita siad waking up and looking into his eye's
kanita was looking at nita and spoke "of corse i may be a elder but i respect you as the leader of this groop "
stani knodded fericly thinking "i will accept youre decions alphp i will always suport you. "
wolf girl alpha 98
wolf girl alpha 98
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Wizard Wolf Mon Dec 22, 2014 3:29 pm

Wizard Wolf began "Then here's what we should do: Nita lead the Contact Patrol, you are familliar with the kids so you will have to make contact with them first. Kanita and Silverwolf will accompany you as far as possible wothout being noticed by them. They will use their abilities to sense and danger before the kids are with us. Stani knows their last location and will go along as guide. He, too, will stay out of sight when you reach them until Nita has gotten their trust and explained about the Lone Pack. Then Nita, the wolves and the youths will come back to this camp. Kanita will follow and make sure no one is trailing you."

Bruce, can you find a tall strong tree in the area, levitate as high as you can and use your extended eyesight to scout for any possible intruders?" Bruce nodded and gave a mock salute saying "You got it boss, no problem."
Bus, Lupo and slinky will find places on the North, South and West perimeter and stand watch. I'll take the east hill. Howel or bark warning if anything beside the Contact Patrol is sighted. If all goes well we should all be in camp by sundown."
Wizard Wolf
Wizard Wolf
Admin

character creation
character creation:

Back to top Go down

Post by wolf girl alpha 98 Mon Dec 22, 2014 4:22 pm

everyone knodded as nita started out as they reached the spot itachi sat strait up and wispherd his chant to transform and transformed into a young wolf and did a wine type of growl "Who's there!?" hana yelled
"calm down please hana ive missed you both" nita spoke softly as she came into there view the two children froze itachi ran and transformed at the same time jumping to hug nita, nita expated the hug and welcomed it.hana stood there speechless she whispered darkly "hey nita who's that near you?"
nita sighed as she put itachi down and walked over to nita "i made some friends in the forest with its dangers i can never be to carfull."
"ok ive missed you hana"
"i have to" hana started to cry
"oh hana" nita said hugging her"its ok everything will be ok don't worry."
"or is it now?"leathna growled (showing up) in front of nita and hana sensing nita fear hana slipped in front of her and created a massive fire ball "leave NITA ALONE!"she raised her hands aming it as nita yelled to hana she didn't care and thew the fire ball leathna dogged and snarrled "nice try girl" she could only say until nightshade rammed into her and startled her but after a few seconds she retaliated and they were attacking each other but as nightshade backed her up against a tree hiis eye's widdened she gasped and ported away. nightshade sighed as he spoke "she will be back once more..." his wounds that he obtained  when leathna retaliated were more sever than he thought he sat in pain panting heavy. "kanakashi !" nita siad running to his side.itachi and hana were there. "how can we help nita?" they both asked as hana dried her tears.
wolf girl alpha 98
wolf girl alpha 98
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Wizard Wolf Mon Dec 22, 2014 5:12 pm

Nita sighed as she neeled by the great Wolf. "You were so brave, Kanakashi. Let me see to your wounds and heal them."
Hana wispered to Itachi "She has been precticing. I hope her powers are better then when we last saw her."
From a bush nearby Silver appeared and projected to the young humans "She has indeed, children. and both this fine Tiger and I have witnessed it."
The kids were momentarily frightened but Nita reassured them saying "These are some of the friends I told you about." Now settle down and let me try to heal the brave wolf."

Meanwhile back at the campsite, Bruce had spotted a movement near Buses location and growled a warning "Heads-up Bus. Something coming near you."
Bus had grabbed a big branch and turned quickly to face the intruder. Leathna thought she had taken the big bear by surprise but saw the branch weilding monster and hesitated. Slinky had heard Bruces warning and was quickly headed in Buses direction. He came up behind the nasty she-wolf and hissed threateningly. "You make mistake nasty lady wolf. We is ready for you, yep,yep. So you better think twice."
Leathna was taken aback by this additional member of the pack and backed slightly between two rocks.

Last edited by Wizard Wolf on Mon Dec 22, 2014 6:37 pm; edited 2 times in total
Wizard Wolf
Wizard Wolf
Admin

character creation
character creation:

Back to top Go down

Post by wolf girl alpha 98 Mon Dec 22, 2014 5:41 pm

"tsk they have nother bear grr"leatna thought  as she ported once more esaugistiing herself she panted an she walked off but soon to return "i have maxed out my abbility for the day man the luck i hate to admit they win FOR NOW i have more friends then they might seem ooh my pack  aid me once more hehe"she  walked away frowing.
"itachi nita has mad a lot of freinds " hana wisphered as itachi knodded silver fangss walked up to the young humans  with pure curosity but stopped to see nita's harsh glare to stay away as nita begian the wound was startting to close as nita gasphed as her hard semmed to be burning her she tried to coutenu but she leaned back from him as kanita dashed nehind nita inbeweteen the chrildren and her nita yelled in aginizing pain. "get wizzard wolf now!" kanita yelled  as silver knodded and took off

" wizzard wolf!!" silver fangs yelled running past bruce bus a nd slinky "nita hurt in some way please come quickly"she sped off agian praying that he was folowing
wolf girl alpha 98
wolf girl alpha 98
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Wizard Wolf Tue Dec 23, 2014 2:50 pm

Wizard Wolf projected to levitating bear "Bruce, keep a close lookout. Stay up there for now"
He then howled to Lupo "Meet me and the others near Buses location."
As the lookouts converged, WW asked what had happened.
Lupo was first to explain "When I heard the commotion, I started in that direction. I heard a noise nearby and hid behind a rock. To my surprise it was Leathna 'weakly walking' and mumbling to herself. She was saying something about her weak condition after confronting Bus and Slinky so she couldn't teleport. She also said she would return later with the help of her pack. After she passed, I headed for Bus to see if he was OK."\
Bus continued the report "That nasty lady wolf thought she could catch me by surprise but Bruce warned me and I got a big branch, turned and surprise her and she stopped dead in her tracks. Then Slinky showed up and I guess she didn't want to fight so she just walked away."
"Good work team" Wizard Wolf said "I think it will take Leathna quite some time to reach her mangy pack. And even then, I doubt they will be willing to help her against the Lone Pack. Especially after meeting the two newest members of our group."

Suddenly Silver ran up howling "Wizard Wolf ! Nita's hurt in some way please come quickly"she sped off agian praying that he was folowing.
Wizard worf projected to Bruce "Get down here and follow us."
The five lookouts ran after Silver to where the rest of the pack had gone.
Wizard Wolf
Wizard Wolf
Admin

character creation
character creation:

Back to top Go down

Post by wolf girl alpha 98 Tue Dec 23, 2014 3:10 pm

nita had curlled her self in a ball clinching her hand everyone exept kanita moves for WW and kanita stared at WW is pure hear her mind racing "if she cant heal what use am i i'm appose to potect her what is happing to you nita?!"
"i cant help watching any more!"a adult human vioce rang out as you see a adult feamale human run at nita bags at her wiast as she ducked and dogged the others but slid to nita and kanakashi placed one hand on nita and her other on nightshade as celestial ancient marking apper all over her arms as they both glow kana kashi's wound closed she focased on nita and siad "its ok now young child i will help you learn youre true power to harm and to heal."
nita had stoped screaming and sat up as you can see around her left wrist simalar markings the adult sighed as her markings stoped glowing and as they dissapered she sat down in front of nita "lightfangss i cant beleve you came." nit ahad mannged to say before fianting falling onto the human called lightfangss .
wolf girl alpha 98
wolf girl alpha 98
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Wizard Wolf Tue Dec 23, 2014 4:29 pm

The two human healers moved between two huge tree roots and settled down to rest.
Kanakashi licked the place where the wound had been and moved toward Wizard Wolf nudging him aside where the others could not hear.
"Friend Wizard, I owe you a great debt of gratitude."
Wizard replied "I do not understand, I did nothing to merit this, great Nightshade"
"Oh but you did." Kanakashi growled "You have befriended a great Pack and included within them an apprentice healer with connections to an even greater healer. With these your pack is stronger. You have pulled together a fine assortment of individuals whose powers have combined to defeat several evil foes that have plagued these woods. And now the Great healer will make the apprentice even a more valuable member of your pack."
Kanakashi continued "I am old and very nearly died in that last conflct. I must go farther into the forest and find a place to rest and live out my life. The only wisdom I have to empart to you is that you must have confidence in your own abilities and those of your pack. Encourage them to mature and be brave and no evil that comes your way will be able todefeat you."
With those words, Kanakashi Nightshade moved beyond the group and dissapeared into the forest.
Wizard Wolf moved the pack to one side of the large tree where Nita and Lightfangs were resting. He projected to the gathering "Kanita need not worry. Nita will be safe in the hands of the the new arrival. Kanakashi has assured me that nita will be fine after a bit of rest. As some of you already know, Leathna will take some time to regroup if she can so for now we are safe. I still need those of you with long range powers to keep a scan out for any other trouble. My hearing is limited so those of you with good ears should be able to hear any trouble coming. Bruce should levitate periodically to get a view of the surrounding area. Stani should practice his teleporting skills in order that he can seem to be in several places at the same time. That's a tricky telent young pup. Let's put it to good use. The rest of you do some foraging as we will all need food to replenish our strength."
Wizard Wolf
Wizard Wolf
Admin

character creation
character creation:

Back to top Go down

Post by wolf girl alpha 98 Wed Dec 24, 2014 11:21 am

nita stirred as soon as silver stani left kanita stayed no matter what WW had siad she dint fully trust this other human quite yet nita might still be in danger if that other human harms her.
"lightfangss?" nita spoke softly
"yes nita it is i " nita just smiled but it soon fadded as she knodeced the marks on her wrist and she looked at lighfangss once more but with counfusion "you have offisaly reached youre maxumin limit now you have to not heal others -nita tried to protest - for if you do it wii tear youre soul apartt from the inside i know what i speak of nita i have done it ok please you have to understand."
"i do lightfangss"nita said sitting up streaching in front of lightfangss.
hana and itachi had accompied them selves a few feet from the two healers looking at nita worriedly.
wolf girl alpha 98
wolf girl alpha 98
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum